Favorite CMC  

425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

I would say Apple Bloom because back in S1, the original outlook was that she was going to have the Twilight Sparkle role in the group with a little more screentime that everyone else and driving the story as she was introduced long before the rest of the CMC and appeared before the CMC even existed.

Call Of The Cutie made her the main character, however since then they have portrayed them in an equal light. I don't dislike that, and I would get annoyed if it just focused on her because I we wouldn't have got amazing episodes like Sisterhooves Social, but even though I do like them all I believe Apple Bloom is the one who needs to lead and IS in my opinion the leader of the group.

Also she is adorable, and I love how she has a softer southern accent than Apple Jack.

Edited by Arctofire

This will require a lot of hard thought...

320px-Sweetie_Belle_thinking_S3E04.png

For me, it's a close call between Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. The two factors which swing it in Apple Bloom's favour are her voice, and her enormous pink bow, both of which are cute overload.

468px-Castle_Creator_Apple_Bloom.png

640px-Scootaloo_Sweetie_Belle_and_Apple_

Sweetie Belle is very close behind. She has some especially sweet moments in One Bad Apple, and she's stunning in gold...

640px-Sweetie_Belle_in_pose_S3E4.png

Babs Seed is certainly my least favourite. Her backstory is probably the most interesting, but I find her accent grating. I'd still cuddle her, provided she didn't talk during.

@Mavis

How can Scootaloo be overrated when she's not even in first on the poll? I swear people are just throwing that word around arbitrarily, even if it makes no sense, and it's becoming annoying.

(okay, I have no idea why the damn mention thing isn't working for me)

Edited by pony person thing

@Mavis

How can Scootaloo be overrated when she's not even in first on the poll? I swear people are just throwing that word around arbitrarily, even if it makes no sense, and it's becoming annoying.

Well, I just brought Scootaloo one step closer.  DvJGbGj.png

I'll address your question since I am both a massive Scootaloo fan (#3 character for me), and someone who is annoyed when buzzwords are used incorrectly. 

Contextually and grammatically, saying Scoots would be overrated is a valid opinion. It definitionally means that the opinion attributed to something's value is excessive. That can be at an individual level, "Man, you overrated Scootalloo." It can be at a social level as well, "I find that Scootaloo is very overrated. 

The term 'overrated' is not exclusive for an item/person/activity/subject that is the most popular. 

That said, the term is overused. Also, Scootaloo is not overrated. 

so_much_scootalove__by_littlecolt-d5nsk3

• Brohoof 6

SweetieBelle is my favorite out of the 3.

(4 if you want to count Barbara).

I find Scootaloo to be annoying. Her fascination with RainbowDash is just old now and it's not charming to me. (Then again, it never was).

And, stroking RainbowDash's ego posses me off just thinking about it.

AppleBloom gets bothersome pretty fast with her accent.

I don't know why, but I adore AppleJack's, Big Macintosh's, and all of the other Apple's accents. Hers is just... nauseating  :eww:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends

The cutie mark crusaders, are all adorable, as "cool" as you may be you have to agree that ONE if not all are adorable. What do you like about either of the crusaders? My favorite for example is Scootaloo, because she is pretty much rainbow dash's sister in the show, and I just always liked her style.

Scootaloo is mine!

I love everything about her! And she's like a miniature Dashie!

And the fact that

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!! (I don't know how to use a spoiler on here...)

Even though she will never fly, doesn't mean she didn't try. ;)

• Brohoof 2

@@Petrus, as a thread already exists for the discussion of favourite CMC, I have merged yours with the pre-existing thread. Please use the search function before posting to see whether your desired topic of discussion has already begun discussion elsewhere. 

As I said earlier in the thread, Apple Bloom is my favourite but all 3 are adorable.