425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

Scootaloo is overrated

W00T  :blink: ? Last time I checked Scoots was the least popular of the CMC  :huh: . Well, on topic Scoots is my favorite CMC, because the few times she made adorable faces, she gets adorable, BIG time :wub:

• Brohoof 3

W00T  :blink: ? Last time I checked Scoots was the least popular of the CMC  :huh: . Well, on topic Scoots is my favorite CMC, because the few times she made adorable faces, she gets adorable, BIG time :wub:

You're kidding, right? Everyone loves Scootaloo. I personally don't think she's all that. Not that I don't like her, but...she's pretty meh to me.

Tags: "Chicken" wow, just wow. :P

You know, I find Babs interesting. It would be cool if we could learn more about her. Even another trip to Ponyville would be nice.

Oh, and her accent rocks. :lol:

You're kidding, right? Everyone loves Scootaloo. I personally don't think she's all that. Not that I don't like her, but...she's pretty meh to me.

Damn, and it only took only episode of her to stop being the "Cutie Meh Crusader" :blink: ? I could swear she was the "Meh" of the group pre season 4, even with Sleepless in Ponyville on her favor, but I guest bronies focused more on Luna rather than Scootie  :P

Tags: "Chicken" wow, just wow. :P

You know, I find Babs interesting. It would be cool if we could learn more about her. Even another trip to Ponyville would be nice.

Oh, and her accent rocks. :lol:

Yeah, Bulky Babsy needs moar love. There's an upcoming issue of Friends Forever with her paired with RARITY W00T  :wacko:

A lot of people like Scootaloo, but I've found more people like Sweetie Belle than her, especially within this thread. Apple Bloom is the one I see the least praise for, but Scootaloo hardly gets the most. (At least, of the main three CMC. If we're talking about all of them, then Babs Seed is the one who gets the least.)

• Brohoof 1

I easily adore Sweetie Belle the most, from the cute way she spaces out of the world from time to time (as I do).

And from a story-driven point of view, I like seeing the process of learning Magic as a Filly. We've only got Twilight and Rarity's past a few times, and nothing about learning Magic, just the cutie marks (if memory serves me correct).

Apple Bloom of course! I find her to very adorable. Plus, I always say her phrase "But I want it NOW!" when I want something xD

this. so damn much its not even funny

• 2 weeks later...

For awhile, it was Sweetie Belle for me. I definitely fell for how genuinely sweet and rambunctious she was. But I thought For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils tried to pull a "new direction" for the character out of nowhere, so for now, she's sort of slid into second place, behind Scootaloo.

A lot of people like Scootaloo, but I've found more people like Sweetie Belle than her, especially within this thread. Apple Bloom is the one I see the least praise for, but Scootaloo hardly gets the most. (At least, of the main three CMC. If we're talking about all of them, then Babs Seed is the one who gets the least.)

That's pretty interesting to hear, because most of the people who watch my stuff seem to prefer Scootaloo. Before now, I was under the impression that Sweetie Belle was just "the one in the middle" to most fans. (So I'm kinda glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who kinda liked her.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourite also happens to be Sweetie Belle! :D

Yay! Personally, I love all CMC episodes only because of Sweetie Belle...

My favorite thing about her is how she loves her sister like a GODDESS, but Rarity doesn't appreciate her as much in most of the episodes.

What about you?

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Personally, I love all CMC episodes only because of Sweetie Belle...

My favorite thing about her is how she loves her sister like a GODDESS, but Rarity doesn't appreciate her as much in most of the episodes.

What about you?

I think I may have the same opinion as you do. :)

Scootaloo is my pick. But then the username and the profile picture probably give that away lol

I just read your username out loud a few times and realized how great it is.

"Scootaloodle..." IT'S PERFECT

• Brohoof 1