movies/tv Breaking Bad or Walking Dead?

Techno-chan

What do you like better? In my personal opinion I think Breaking Bad is miles better.. MILES! Not that I don't like Walking Dead, I do, I just don't think its anywhere near Breaking bad's standards :D

I really enjoy Breaking Bad. I haven't seen The Walking Dead yet, so I'm not exactly qualified to give my opinions on it, however, from what I can tell, I don't think I'd enjoy the series that much.

I also think that breaking bad is a much better show than walking dead. It's just too bad that BB is ending soon. But at least they aren't dragging it on forever for no reason (except money, obviously).

Edited by Cowl

Breaking Bad, without a doubt. Ive been captivated by the show since it came out, and im anxious to see what Walter does with that lil something in his car trunk. The finale is gonna be a good one, and i doubt they will disappoint when they finally come to a conclusion. 

I haven't really seen Breaking Bad mostly because I don't care for action shows like it. But the only reason I started watching The Walking Dead was because some friends go me to watch it and plus it had zombies in it, so it caught my attention more.

Well, I can't say I've seen Walking Dead yet. But, Breaking Bad is absolutely amazing, so I'd have to go with Breaking Bad. Although I really need to sit down and watch them both more.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 1

Breaking Bad is one of the best live-action shows of all time.   The characters are enjoyable, the plot is excellent, and the show itself is a masterpiece.  

The Walking Dead is a great show too, but it's not Breaking Bad caliber.  

• Brohoof 1

It's just too bad that BB is ending soon. But at least they aren't dragging it on forever for no reason (except money, obviously).

The show was meant to end and Season 4. Season 5 only exists because of the show's popularity. Well, that and the fact that some fans complained that the end of Season 4 left too many questions unanswered, something that I completely and wholeheartedly disagree with.

...and that's why I stopped watching Breaking Bad after Season 4. I'm sure that Season 5 is good, and I'll watch it eventually. I'm just not motivated right now. The story ended. The show may as well have ended too as far as I'm concerned.

All of that being said, Breaking Bad is the Best TV Show I've ever seen, at least as far as the narrative goes. (MLP wins the characters, art design and community categories, so don't fret my fellow Bronies. MLP will live on in a way that BB never will. :P)

Well I got carried away there. I almost forgot about Walking Dead: Never seen it. It's on my huge "stuff to watch/play/read/e.c.t." list though. Same goes for the game.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Breaking Bad, definitely. The Walking Dead show has never impressed me, and I don't think it is as good as a lot of people say it is. Breaking Bad, on the other hand, is extremely well written, and the music and characters are both very well done as well.

Well, Breaking Bad is finished, and will go down in history as one of the greatest TV shows of all time... hell, already has.

Walking Dead is still ongoing though... but I find it very inconsistent in terms of quality. I mean, I love that series as well, but it's just mostly dumb fun to me. In the end there's just no way it'll live up to the same pedigree as Breaking Bad. :ph34r:

Breaking Bad, the characters are more interesting and the story is more engaging. I love it so much, the problem with the Walking Dead is it fails to keep interest for extended viewing like for example I watched Breaking Bad Seasons 1-3 then 4-End at two separate times watching several episodes a day for multiple days. The Walking Dead I watch about an episode or two at a time then move on and get back to it after a week or I'll forget about it.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have to go with the walking dead since I didn't watch breaking bad.

but I'm sure I'd go with the walking dead either way since I love stories about post end of the world.

or stories about rebuilding society.

I'm not even sure what breaking bad is about, so I guess it's not really fair.

• Brohoof 1

When I heard friends of mine talking about this great TV show following the story of a washed up chemistry teacher that turned to cooking meth, I had though they were crazy. Then I watched it and damn, it is probably one of the best shows I have ever watched. Breaking Bad is everything I think a TV drama should be; it has incredible writing and character development that is brought to life by superb acting and mind-blowing cinematography. Yeah the Walking Dead is entertaining enough sure, but it's no where near as good as Breaking Bad.

• Brohoof 1