Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Hooves was an accident.. or was she?

CrimsonPony

I have been doing research, finding out secret information. I have come across something horrific. I have reason to believe that.. Ditzy 'Derpy' Hooves, was created on purpose.

Mares and Gentlecolts, I believe that Derpy Hooves was based on the Powerpuff Puff girl "Bubbles". Look at Derpy Hooves cutie mark, it's a cutie mark of bubbles. Bubbles don't represent a skill or talent (Unless she's good at blowing bubbles), and even then I have never seen Derpy blow a single bubble in her entire life, also Derpy's eyes match Bubbles (Reference Picture Below). 

I know I'm onto something big here Ponies. Spread the word, this cannot be a secret any longer!
LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN!

post-11729-0-35586400-1358950232.jpg

• Brohoof 1

the whole derpy hooves controversy is getting old. Soccer moms censored her and it was over her making fun of the mentally handicapped which is not true. Not just MLP, I hate how in our culture everything is taken to seriously. But your Bubbles idea is pretty good

• Brohoof 4

Hello!

Well, she was confirmed to have been an accident. (That doesn't sound to right, does it?). More precisely, she was an animation error. And thus, she was born...

• Brohoof 2

This is a good idea and does makes some sense, I have a picture here that can kind of give everyone another brief idea of what is going on. It may come as a shook to some but what he speaks is the truth. I was watching Power puff gives and noticed bubbles was being a derpy person, I dont know how this came to mind but after, I was watching MLP FiM and noticed derpy hooves's cutie mark was bubbles, At first i thought it was some freak accident that it just happened to be the same but i looked into it some more noticing that Derpy and bubbles both have blonde hair. coincidence  i think not! Interesting, As i wonder how many other characters also fall under the same thing.post-11750-0-27793300-1358958318_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

the whole derpy hooves controversy is getting old. Soccer moms censored her and it was over her making fun of the mentally handicapped which is not true. Not just MLP, I hate how in our culture everything is taken to seriously. But your Bubbles idea is pretty good

Thank you very much for your reply. I just noticed that Derpy has Blonde hair like Bubbles too. It seems the similarities are quite close. This has intrigued me to find out more!  :lol:

This is a good idea and does makes some sense, I have a picture here that can kind of give everyone another brief idea of what is going on. It may come as a shook to some but what he speaks is the truth. I was watching Power puff gives and noticed bubbles was being a derpy person, I dont know how this came to mind but after, I was watching MLP FiM and noticed derpy hooves's cutie mark was bubbles, At first i thought it was some freak accident that it just happened to be the same but i looked into it some more noticing that Derpy and bubbles both have blonde hair. coincidence  i think not! Interesting, As i wonder how many other characters also fall under the same thing.attachicon.gifmother-of-god_c_503491.jpg

Thank you for your feedback. Its much appreciated. I was as surprised as the next Pony when I came across this. I hope that one day a producer or developer can tell us if this claim is correct.

Hello!

Well, she was confirmed to have been an accident. (That doesn't sound to right, does it?). More precisely, she was an animation error. And thus, she was born...

You're right, it does NOT sound right. I want to find out if this is true or not. I noticed her in the 1st episode and I saw her eyes the way they were. Then I found out her name and what her cutie mark was. I found it odd. Now I have found evidence like this and I'm wondering if they made up the animation error just to cover up Copyright or something. Oh, me and my silly conspiracies.  :P

From what I have heard, it was an animation error.

And if it was done on purpose, it was certainly one of the best publicity stunts ever.

• Brohoof 2