Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Happy Sunday St. Valentine's Day (Hearts and Hooves Day), Princess Twilight Sparkle! I say it's a best way to love your pony friends with each other during this day of St. Valentine's Day celebration!  :D

I already did this for Rainbow Dash, I decided that I'm going to do this for each of my favorite ponies.. so here's seven ‘magical’ things about life that Twilight Sparkle has to teach us.

1. True leadership is found in contribution and service, not in control and manipulation.
  2. A real leader will seek to raise others up with them, not try to rise up by pushing others down.
  3. Knowledge is worth having, but it takes wisdom to understand how to properly apply it
  4. Mercy is a powerful thing, and being merciful is worth the reward of seeing lives changed, real compassion involves giving people second and third chances.
  5. True humility involves knowing who we are, but also in neither making a big deal about it, or making it out to be less then what it is is.
  6. Anxiety is not worth our time, don’t be too focused on future problems, you can’t change the future, only the present.
  7. Communication is the key to success in relationships, never assume that people will just know the problem, talk to your friends about your needs and desires.
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle's role in the pilot episodes was so well done! The way she solved the Elements of Harmony and the way she explained it to Nighmare Moon made my attitude of the series go from "meh" to "awesome!" Her leadership skills are inspiring, and there's no denying that her role is the highlight of the show.  

I say this as someone whose favorite pony is Fluttershy: If it wasn't for Twilight Sparkle and her smart and determined character, I wouldn't have gotten to love MLP. 

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 2