Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Hmm. I've got something in my mind. Am I the only pony who thinks Twilight acts like the Ponyville version of Princess Celestia now when she started teaching Starlight Glimmer all about friendship?  

• Brohoof 2

Hmm. I've got something in my mind. Am I the only pony who thinks Twilight acts like the Ponyville version of Princess Celestia now when she started teaching Starlight Glimmer all about friendship?  

It appears to me that's the way the writers are headed. Although, I would ave loved it being Sunset instead of Starlight, but at least Twilight is having her moment.  :)

So majestic.

sig-4430485.princess_twilight_sparkle_by

Embrace the feathers. Let it guide you ^^.

And i found Twily in Hoodie. Twilight Sparkle on skateboards ^v^,

hoodie_twiligt_sparkle_by_t_hoodie-d9w3e

Edited by Sofen
  • Brohoof 2

Hmm, really now? I would argue that Twilight would make more sense with Celestia or one of her friends, among the Mane Six, then with Sunset.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

She'd definitely be my favorite if Rainbow weren't the one who brought back all the memories and gave me as well as being the one my friends "brought me up" to like. Didn't know a better word...

Anyhow, I love Princess Twilight. I like seeing her grow taller and such, but I don't want to see her get as big as the other alicorns. Wouldn't feel the same if she did. D:

Salute to the greatest princess.

Hmm, really now? I would argue that Twilight would make more sense with Celestia or one of her friends, among the Mane Six, then with Sunset.

Why would you think that? There's no better partner for the Princess of Friendship than Sunset!  :=: These were meant to be together! They compliment each other! 

Well I find Twilight and Sunset together comically laughable, but admittingly I never put much stock the Equestrian Girls movies. If that is who you wish to ship so be it. I admit the second one annoyed me a bit but that is water under the bridge.

I like Twilight and Celestia myself, maybe Rarity or RD.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

I think it's now confirmed that Twilight is Celestia the 2nd in Ponyville since she now has a student of her own. Don't you think?

I agree, but I'm just waiting for her to find her "Prince Charming"

(Puts up Flame Shield)

• Brohoof 2

(Puts up Flame Shield)

Now now. There's no reason to put up your flame shield here. We all respect each other's opinions in these forums. Some like Flash Sentry while some don't. Either way, we respect those decisions.

• Brohoof 2

Accidentally found this picture of Sci-Twi while I was watching a BDP livestream, and oh my GOD she looks so beautiful! Wait, beautiful isn't a good enough word, she's EXTREMELY pulchritudinous!!!

post-27845-0-23502600-1459069495_thumb.png

Umm... T-T-Twilight w-would y-you... L-l-like... To... D-d-dance with me??

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 1

I think it's now confirmed that Twilight is Celestia the 2nd in Ponyville since she now has a student of her own. Don't you think?

I agree and I couldn't be prouder of best princess.  :)

Uhh... no no no. I think what you meant to say is princess. No way is Twily going with walking cardboard. She's too smart to make that. Besides, Sunset undoubtedly beats Brad by a whopping landslide!

nose_kiss_by_catlover1672-d8q4c2k.png

Accidentally found this picture of Sci-Twi while I was watching a BDP livestream, and oh my GOD she looks so beautiful! Wait, beautiful isn't a good enough word, she's EXTREMELY pulchritudinous!!!

attachicon.gifSci-Twi_Gala_Dress.png

Umm... T-T-Twilight w-would y-you... L-l-like... To... D-d-dance with me??

Ewwww! That looks so gross, disgusting, and appalling!  :eww:

THIS is beautiful! So divine!  :wub:

twilight_sparkle_equestria_girl_gala_dre

• Brohoof 2