Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Spoilers from the season finale, click at your own risk:

Didn't open the spoiler, but I brohoofed anyway, because I'm sure it's going to be good.

Once again, awesome work, ChB!

Thanks, @Sparklefan1234! 

• Brohoof 2

@@ChB, Oh, well, it's not really a spoiler, just Twi being cute :P It is from the finale, though, but it's just a still shot of her.

• Brohoof 2

@@Celli,

Good Evening        

A lot has gone on over the last couple of days so I will be brief because I don't want to talk about it

I am going away, for a long time, I won't be back and I am sorry.

I am mentally Ill and I can't deal with this anymore. I feel that this fandom has some good people but also holds one of the worst kinds of people in the world and the fact that I have to deal with these people everyday puts me off of life and makes me want to jump of a bridge. This is farewell and this account will be closing down in the next few days, personally i just don't care anymore, cuteness or not, it doesn't bring me happiness and the only thing that did bring me happiness was all the amazing comments I got but that has started to die down. 

you can find all my art in other places, Derpibooru, fur affinity and Tom will still be drawing and running my patreon so the only new content will be here www.patreon.com/mistydash ;

If you want to see more of Melissa and WoodHaven, Tom has got his friend Teddy to do some work on Deviantart tamperbell.jpg?1 please go watch him, follow him, he has some really cool art of WoodHaven and draws pretty much anything, yes even Breasts because who doesn't like that!, he is a good friend to us and has taught me a lot of stuff over the past. great guy and really cool to talk to.

so.

I am sorry for those of you who enjoy my art, its sad to see the good ones being pulled down but I can't deal with this fandom anymore.

BUT I spit on those who like to see me suffer!

I am not replying anymore to anyone so this is farewell

I don't want this to be a mural for me, I just want it gone out my life! forever

Whoever was responsible for this should be cursed for both life and afterlife!!!

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 4

Both Sci-Twi's songs from the movies she's been in seem to always manage to make me start crying. 

(Sorry this is audio only, had trouble finding a good version of the song with the music video that was in English)

I think it's probably because I can relate to what she's singing about.

Obligatory Sci-Twi image:

post-27845-0-96866200-1475892985_thumb.png

I really just want to give Sci-Twi a cuddle right now. Why does she have to be a cartoon?

• Brohoof 6