Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I watched the new EQGirls Clip and all I have to say is..

Flim and Flam look hideous! :P

Also, as of recently, Applejack gets the seal of "Best Pony" from SuperNESBrony/Rusty5/Peter Sam

• Brohoof 3

I understand about, say, flanks, but boots? Come on, I think they're safe for foals.

It's all about context. And maybe the fact that you should just put the picture. But putting sexy boots might be unnecessary. Mostly because you could put words into their minds that could get them in trouble. But other than that, I guess that it ain't as bad as what I originally thought. 

I'm thinking too much on this. I need rest and music. 

I have no idea why exactly, but I absolutely LOVE this clip.

I love this little moment too, I do the same as I'm always wearing a hat  :D  

I love this little moment too, I do the same as I'm always wearing a hat  :D  

Me too... In fact my mother in law didn't even recognize me the first time she saw me with out my hat.

Boys and girls,I need your attention...ejem!!!

As you know,@Sterling Crimson is the manager of the MLP Forums world cup,and he said that the first matches will start on June 11th,and we(The Applejack fans) will start on the Group B

post-1689-0-82067800-1397273401.png

I assume that we'll not have major problems winning the first matches,but better be careful with them...

I'm here to explain why are qe here,and what can we win,my dear fans...

Since the bronydom started,we've been the black sheeps of the fandom,being outnumbered by nearly other fan club(Even by Luna,a secondary character).This year,we managed to win the March Madness Tournament(Official and Unofficial),and showing to the entire forum,and the fandom,that Applejack fans has grown to an unimaginable number,shosing definetly that she's not "A Background Pony".

This time,we'll have a more tought battle,as this is a World Cup,between all of the fans of the other ponies.

Maybe we're not a Powerhouse(Like Rarity Fan Club),but,as shown on the March Madness Tournament's Final Four,there're not as many Rarity fans as it seems(although there're a lot),and we,the Applejack Fans,we are more fan,but let's not sleep on the glory.

We have to be strong to win,proud of the best pony,and,over all,respectful with others,to not repeat past errors...

I'll ask you all this only one time...

ARE YOU READY FOR THE VICTORY????

1645863.png

• Brohoof 9

As you know,@Sterling Crimson is the manager of the MLP Forums world cup,and he said that the first matches will start on June 11th,and we(The Applejack fans) will start on the Group B

post-1689-0-82067800-1397273401.png

I assume that we'll not have major problems winning the first matches,but better be careful with them...

Since the bronydom started,we've been the black sheeps of the fandom,being outnumbered by nearly other fan club(Even by Luna,a secondary character).This year,we managed to win the March Madness Tournament(Official and Unofficial),and showing to the entire forum,and the fandom,that Applejack fans has grown to an unimaginable number,shosing definetly that she's not "A Background Pony".

This time,we'll have a more tought battle,as this is a World Cup,between all of the fans of the other ponies.

Maybe we're not a Powerhouse(Like Rarity Fan Club),but,as shown on the March Madness Tournament's Final Four,there're not as many Rarity fans as it seems(although there're a lot),and we,the Applejack Fans,we are more fan,but let's not sleep on the glory.

We have to be strong to win,proud of the best pony,and,over all,respectful with others,to not repeat past errors...

ARE YOU READY FOR THE VICTORY???

I'm so torn! It's best pony vs best villian!

tumblr_mp8dh0Z8221roy92vo2_250.gif

(who are those other two? don't even think they're in the show)

• Brohoof 2

img-2680174-1-post-1689-0-82067800-13972

ARE YOU READY FOR THE VICTORY????

Absolutely! Just one question: What the hay is you talking about? Cause I don't get what your meaning by a 'MLP Forums world cup'. Explain please!

Absolutely! Just one question: What the hay is you talking about? Cause I don't get what your meaning by a 'MLP Forums world cup'. Explain please!

It's basically a contest on this forum which decides who is best pony. I don't understand how this one works, though. I haven't been reading about it after all.

• Brohoof 1

Hooves down, cutest art of Applejack I've ever seen. 

I am not sure that is one of the more HNNNNNG worthy or adorable pictures I have of Applejack either but Applejack and cake though  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Cutest pony  :wub: Yeah, even more cute than Fluttershy. Why? Because Shy's cuteness is too obvious, when she acts cute it don't feel special, because I'm used to it, it's just part of her, which lost its appeal.

Applejack on the other hand...  :D  It's cute when she blushes, or makes an adorable expression or acts girly/silly (just think about that absolutely adorable scene when she breaks into laughter from Simple Ways or how she was reading a book in Twilight's Kingdom!) :P It's cute, because it's unique, she doesn't act like that too often, but thanks to it I appreciate it more. 

post-20905-0-00388000-1401356943_thumb.jpg

post-20905-0-94968700-1401356944_thumb.jpg

post-20905-0-71361800-1401357003.png

• Brohoof 4

Cutest pony  :wub: Yeah, even more cute than Fluttershy. Why? Because Shy's cuteness is too obvious, when she acts cute it don't feel special, because I'm used to it, it's just part of her, which lost its appeal.

Applejack on the other hand...  :D  It's cute when she blushes, or makes an adorable expression or acts girly/silly (just think about that absolutely adorable scene when she breaks into laughter from Simple Ways or how she was reading a book in Twilight's Kingdom!) :P It's cute, because it's unique, she doesn't act like that too often, but thanks to it I appreciate it more. 

attachicon.gifblush_blush_by_nolycs-d6guz2b.jpg

I agree with you on soooo many levels!!

post-25449-0-67822700-1399771596_thumb.jpg

I mean just look at that blush!

post-25449-0-66725000-1401357694_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 3