Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Some fan arts.  Fingers crossed they haven't already been posted. xD

attachicon.giftumblr_ncklcwVNm41rpb34po1_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_nc92ncph3H1rpb34po1_1280.png

A product I would buy...  If it actually existed.  Tragically, it does not.

attachicon.giftumblr_nckli6RGBW1rpb34po1_500.jpg

Until, one day, Pinkie Pie establishes a confectionery manufacturer in the real world.  Again: fingers crossed.

@PegaMister Excuse me, I saw the first two earlier: http://love-for-pinkamena.deviantart.com/art/Up-Up-Wheee-481446393 by Uotapo, and http://jggjqm522.deviantart.com/art/Big-tail-Pinkamina-480657665?catpath=art%2F by jggjqm522.

The latter, "Big tail Pinkamina", makes me think of it in this way: "When Pinkamena/Pinkie Pie was younger, before she discovered the Sonic Rainboom, she used to grow her own tail so big, that she uses it to sit or sleep on it, for fun. Such is how the Element of Laughter's bearer might have occasionally dealt with a life of nearly-constant boredom, working on the farms:"

"She could create something fun in an almost boring situation, when there is otherwise nothing interesting to do or create."

So... Pinkie Pie will become Surprise if someone breaks a Pinkie Pie promise xD

Reminds me of:

pinkie_pie___element_of_fire_by_jennieoo

Pinkamena "Pinkie" Pie + fire mane = "Second Element of Inspiration".  :lol:

EDIT: I can't help but laugh away while I wrote this post!

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 5

Who else started getting fascinated with theremins after Pinkie mentioned one in RR?

I'm a musician, so I was already fascinated with them, but I bet a great deal of people did

btw

1.JPG

PS.: Let us all take a moment to appreciate how awesome  @@Pinkamena-Pills is getting with Photoshop, just compare the first image with the second, the guy sure is a blaaaaast

Pinkie_Pie_firing_her_cannon_S2E9.png

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 3

Whatever it is Pinkie Pie does:

Lol! I talked the Wifey into watching Dragonshy yesterday (which she enjoyed; yay!) and I laughed so hard at that point!.... What ever it is Pinkie Pie does.... So well put Rainbow Dash!

I drew Pinkie Pie happily floating over a wave of Smooze covering Ponyville on a cloudy day. Pinkie Pie defeats the Smooze and saves the day. 

Picture is not colored.

attachicon.gifPinkie Pie smooze drawing.jpg

Yay! Smooze! The need to bring that back in G4!

Some fan arts.  Fingers crossed they haven't already been posted. xD

attachicon.giftumblr_ncklcwVNm41rpb34po1_1280.jpg

attachicon.giftumblr_nc92ncph3H1rpb34po1_1280.png

A product I would buy...  If it actually existed.  Tragically, it does not.

attachicon.giftumblr_nckli6RGBW1rpb34po1_500.jpg

Until, one day, Pinkie Pie establishes a confectionery manufacturer in the real world.  Again: fingers crossed.

It's hard to know when pics are posted in 100+ thread... I don't think anyone cares unless it's a repost on the same page... Also, buck yes I want me some Chimmicherries and Cherrychangas! Yumtastic! Cherry pie filling in  pastry, deep fried, and coated with powdered sugar! How could you turn that down?

cherry_changa__by_statx015-d4wxf8z.png

• Brohoof 4

Very minor RR spoilers, do Pinkie Pie's EQG parents keep her away from sugar?  She seems to have a stash.  [as it's PP, she must work really hard for that stash. since it's not eaten!]

Aditional Spoiler, that Maud and Pinkie are related surprises Twilight; does this have indications for Pinkie's family?

• Brohoof 6

I really loved the scene in Rainbow Rocks when

Sunset opened the fridge, and proclaimed "Who could POSSIBLY need this much whip cream?!". Also her drum kit/confetti combo was cool. Pinkie was great in Rainbow Rocks  :)

• Brohoof 5

I really loved the scene in Rainbow Rocks when

Sunset opened the fridge, and proclaimed "Who could POSSIBLY need this much whip cream?!". Also her drum kit/confetti combo was cool. Pinkie was great in Rainbow Rocks  :)

Eyup, that's Pinkie Pie in a nutshell for you.

Also, this image is kind of... sexy to me.

equestria_girls_pinkie_pie_by_nero_narme

• Brohoof 6

Aditional Spoiler, that Maud and Pinkie are related surprises Twilight; does this have indications for Pinkie's family?

It may just further the possible thought that Pinkie is very 'different' from her family, however, until we actually finally see the episode featuring them in S5, it's just speculation. 

Honestly, Inkie & Blinkie could be bat-shit crazy for all we know lol. I am very much looking forward to seeing their persona's -- as well as the rest of Pinkie's family. :lol:

99271__safe_pinkie+pie_anthro_pinkamena+

• Brohoof 7

It may just further the possible thought that Pinkie is very 'different' from her family, however, until we actually finally see the episode featuring them in S5, it's just speculation. 

Honestly, Inkie & Blinkie could be bat-shit crazy for all we know lol. I am very much looking forward to seeing their persona's -- as well as the rest of Pinkie's family. :lol:

img-3126091-1-99271__safe_pinkie%20pie_a

I can't wait for that episode. From what has been established, it seems that Pinkie seems to really love family. Also seeing that her family is much different from her leading to probably some more awesome character moments and development.

• Brohoof 6

I can't wait for that episode. From what has been established, it seems that Pinkie seems to really love family. Also seeing that her family is much different from her leading to probably some more awesome character moments and development.

Im just curious to see what powers Inkie & Blinkie might have, much like how Maud can make rock nukes and punch through bolders, and of-course Pinkie being able to defy logic/physics ect.

It will be interesting to see what Inkie & Blinkie's persona's are, and the abilities im almost certain they may possess.

I also highly doubt they will be 'Maud clones'. I actually believe as far as personas, that one might be extremely sarcastic -- and perhaps the other might be clumsy, or perhaps witty. 

I say this because ive noticed Maud seems to invoke deadpan humor, whilst Pinkie invokes bubbly type humor. There are many different types of humor,yes -- but considering the shows audience, Inkie & Blinkie's persona might represent sarcastic & witty/highbrow humor(perhaps clumsy humor, not sure).

But who knows til we know. :lol:  

100106__safe_pinkie+pie_inkie+pie_marble

• Brohoof 7

Imagine a suspicious storyteller voice here: You're walking down that woods you always avoid so you don't see weird things on your way. Why you may wonder. Oh why, I may answer: You know, they say it is always safer in the bright side of the sidewalks, where the sun can witness your steps and warn you in case something wrong is about to happen, where the people feel lighter, where you are protected.

Unfortunately, that particular day, the sun didn't want to be anyone's peacemaker, he recluses himself within dead-grey clouds, announcing the world's about to end in a thunderous storm: it doesn't take much for you to realize, there is no one on the bright side of the sidewalk to protect you... to hide you from... it.

You dare in the very beginning to step ahead your way, but notices it is of no use, there are no trees or stores to protect you from the ever falling droplets of ice cold water. That's when you feel a bite of angst, or maybe it is... you know... agony. As you look around and notices there is only one rain-free way to your home, oh so sweet home... it is through the woods...

Known jokingly as... The Everfree Forest.

You look at it with a straight face to disguise the childish fears the name arose within your gut.

'They're just trees!' you remind yourself... noticing they're thick enough to keep the rain away from the ground, which at the moment looks like a gorgeous invitation, waiting for you to RSVP... it is this or dissolving yourself in the intense gusts of windy freezing water.

You step ahead, trying to look braver than you actually feel.

It is not long before you realize, these woods... silly woods... haha, yes, keep it calm, they're silly woods... you try to remind yourself, trying to laugh at the spookiness of the place... ha.. ha.. it is hard to laugh when your lungs are filled with humid fear, absorbed by all the darkness and strange flatness the place bestows upon you...

It is true, you're dry, it is true, you can't see much ahead...

It is true, you're running, since when? You don't know.

Maybe it was since that last cracking branch you heard moments ago.

Maybe you've been running all this time...

Maybe in circles...

A mighty roar wakes you up... just froze your spine and melt your legs

If there was any doubt, now you know for sure, you are running... away.

For how long, only time will know.

Because for sure, it isn't dark anymore in here...

Nor is it raining... actually, look over there... the sun is again your faithful witness, guiding your path once again... but what path is this... and where is this?

And why are there so many apple trees?

Amazing apple trees, almost an entire forest made of them, with apples so red they're begging to be devoured, you can almost hear their red voices making a tune by the mild wind...

You're about to go and grab one...

But you're frozen by a stare

A stare from this very mare:

Pinkie_Pie_cute_reaction_S3E13.png

You can't help but notice her smile madly widening...

Slgcj.gif

And that is the last thing you see.

• Brohoof 4

@@Caleb Rosengard,Did you write that?  :blink:

I skimmed somewhat, but im assuming someone got lost in the Everfree Forest and ended up at Sweet Apple Acres during the time of MMC episode, ran into Pinkamena as she was trying to harvest apples and considering the last sentence, no longer saw beyond that point because possibly dead?

Assuming that is the case -- i must say, i do not approve of such a ending.

pinkie_pie_spy_by_mrcbleck-d5hqft3.png

Let me revitalize this stories ending based upon the factual persona of my dearest Pinkamena.

Amazing apple trees, almost an entire forest made of them, with apples so red they're begging to be devoured, you can almost hear their red voices making a tune by the mild wind...

You're about to go and grab one...

But you're frozen by a stare

A stare from this very mare:

img-3126789-1-Pinkie_Pie_cute_reaction_S

You can't help but notice her smile madly widening...

img-3126789-2-Slgcj.gif

And that is the last thing you see...

If only you had not seen her.. Perhaps your fate would be different..

Such maddening smile -- is it benevolent & joyful? Or is it malevolent & masochistic? You ask yourself as your heart pounds like a motor.

Doesn't matter... You're going to find out one way or another..

As this mysterious pink mare moves ever closer.. As like a lion stalking it's prey -- she moves slowly towards you.. Hoof by hoof.. Still beaming..

You are frozen.. "Why don't you move! -- why don't you run!" replays in your head over & over.. As you incapable of bringing forth the will to escape this binding moment.

It becomes clear to you that you are at the mercy of this mysterious pink mare, ever moving closer.. 

The situation takes a eerie turn as you begin to hear something faint.. Faint but certain.. Slowly but determined..

"'Cause i love to see you grin, grin, grin.. Yes i do..

Your already racing heart turns into hyper drive as you realize its the pink mare with the ominous smile, moving ever closer, speaking the words that have set your pulse ablaze..

She continues to speak.. Faintly but certainly.. Slowly but with determination.. Still creeping upon you.. Your body still incapable of moving.. Incapable of speaking..

"Bust it out from ear to ear let it, begin.."

Your eyes dilate -- a sense of fear grips you spirit, puts your mind into a conundrum as it trys to fathom this ominous situation..

She is only a few feet away at this point, still you are unable to run, accept whatever fate may befall your pitiful soul..

"Just give me a joyful grin, grin grin.."

Within hooves length.. Still beaming.. The end is near..

"And you fill me with good cheer"

Face to face.. Still beaming..

If only you could run.. Owell.. 

She stands up on her hind legs.. 

You brace yourself, preparing for your dreadful face... 

The grin has turned into a smile as wide as a mile.. Eyes looking straight into your very soul..

You can only look into the eyes of your reaper.. This is the end of you..

Opens her arms wide..

*Pinkamena HUGS*

daring_do__pinkamena___hug__by_verappp-d

"W-wa-HUH!?" You say out loud -- you are finally able to speak -- to move! 

"Im so happy to see someone! I have been out hear all day by myself -- trying to get these silly apples!" She said with joyous glee.

"B-but i thought!..-I thought you were.. -- the smile a-and.. WHO ARE YOU!?" You fumbles your words, trying to comprehend the change of tone in this situation.

"Im Pinkamena Diane Pie -- but my friends call me Pinkie Pie! So im Pinkie Pie to you!" She said with a big grin.

You felt a sense of calm befall you.. This was all weird to you but atleast you're still here. "W-well hi Pinkie Pie..good to be..friends?..My names Anon" You said with a wry smile.

"Well HI ANON!" She said loudly.. In your ear.. But you were happy to be hearing anything.. It honestly made you smile.

"W-what was with all the eerie smiling earlier.. And.. That singing.. I was frozen -- were you trying to give me a heart attack?" You said with a sense of relief.

"Oh, well i was happy to see someone, and you looked lost -- so i walked over to you while singing my song bronies love and hugged you!" She said happily with a smile.

"Bronies?..huh? Well anyways.. I got lost in the Everfree.. Im happy to be out.. I was hungry and was going to eat a apple and then you sort of came out of nowhere"

"Oh THOSE apples?" She pointed to with her hooves.

"Well those apples aren't too good, there actually pretty rotten on the inside -- eating them would be very very bad -- like poisonous dead pony bad! When AJ's Apples go bad -- they go BAD! 

I was trying to get rid of them all -- its what i was out doing all day so far when you showed up!" She said with wide eyes!

Weird how things work.. Sure you got lost in a forest.. Was scared half to death by said forest and even more so by a weird pink mare..

But it all worked out okay.. Atleast you din't eat one of those apples.. Atleast you're still alive.

If only you had not seen her.. Perhaps your fate would be different.. 

THE END

pinkie_pie_by_nightsflash-d5wghq8.png

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 9

Aw, @@Pinkamena-Pills, your ending is much lighter than mine, but it is beautiful and warming and makes me feel all fuzzy inside, Pinkamena Hugs... now I want those.

And I confess, I finished the story that way because I was lazy too keep on writing xD... and partly because I'm used to write scenes like that on my book

But really, including the Smile song in the story was great <3

like poisonous dead pony bad! When AJ's Apples go bad -- they go BAD! 

I can even HEAR her voice in this line :,) 

• Brohoof 5

@@Caleb Rosengard,

Here I thought that it was the massive coronary from the joy/surprise of seeing PP in RL that would kill me from your story.

It's a bittersweet ending.  Clearly no pain was felt, as it wasn't mentioned, and the joy was quite an experience, but death is a long term parting and partings are not joyous.

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 4

@@Caleb Rosengard,

Here I thought that it was the massive coronary from the joy/surprise of seeing PP in RL that would kill me from your story.

It's a bittersweet ending.  Clearly no pain was felt, as it wasn't mentioned, and the joy was quite an experience, but death is a long term parting and partings are not joyous.

Did you want me to write something with more pain? Or this okay?

And yep, partings are not joyous, but you can always assume the actual ending is the one Pinkamena-Pills just added and live happily :D

• Brohoof 5

It's always fun to visit this thread, you Pinkie fans make it awesome! (Then again, fun is what anypony could expect from a Pinkie Pie thread  :lol: )

post-19396-0-81121900-1412096057.gif

post-19396-0-81121900-1412096057.gif

• Brohoof 9

It's always fun to visit this thread, you Pinkie fans make it awesome! (Then again, fun is what anypony could expect from a Pinkie Pie thread  :lol: )

attachicon.gif1412081260826.gif

I couldn't agree more with you, silly filly! PINKIE PIE IS LIFE

Pinkie_pie_google_logo_install_guide_by_

By the way, @@Pinkamena-Pills, you could have finish my story like "Pinkamena used her Geass", it would explain why he didn't remember anything after seeing the maddening wide smile, plus, it would be so much "you" XD

• Brohoof 6

I couldn't agree more with you, silly filly! PINKIE PIE IS LIFE

Pinkie_pie_google_logo_install_guide_by_

By the way, @@Pinkamena-Pills, you could have finish my story like "Pinkamena used her Geass", it would explain why he didn't remember anything after seeing the maddening wide smile, plus, it would be so much "you" XD

Perhaps that's why he was unable to move nor speak until Pinkamena hugged him. post-27460-0-61153400-1412098036.png

Tho i will leave that up to reader interpretation.  :)

post-27460-0-61153400-1412098036.png

• Brohoof 5