Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I want to know about pinkie pies house, so she lives on the top floor and the cake store is right under,but the episode with the yaks

{I forgot what episode was called} she has an under ground party planer! But I guess it is pinkie        :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Happy National Hug A Pony Day! 

pinkie_and_maud_pie_hug_by_awokenarts-d7

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Happy World Chocolate Day, Everypony!

It looks like Pinkie Pie started celebrating early.

Uploaded by MasterMario697

832660__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_belly_chubb

Make that two holidays!

6174c1d2793e2c2213ea504993552fc3--chocol

• Brohoof 2

image.png

Thanks to @Sparklefan1234 for this awesome sig!

(edited)

*pinkie in bold print*  This may be advertising my topic in the forum and it most defiantly is but Pinke P- DR. Pinkie pinkie. Ok... Dr. Pinkie Pinkie has scheduled an appointment for...err, pinkie who's appointment is this?  someponys'... someponys?  OK somepony' appointment.  *Dr. Pinkie Pinkie shows me her clip board she's be drawing on and it has a picture of her feeding cupcakes to goats* so go to the ask a pony, and look for ask pink pony * in yak accent*

Edited by Sun Ray
Forgot to put in the name of the topic.
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/6/2017 at 10:27 PM, ChB said:

@Pinkamena-Pills 

What's your favorite Pinkie Pie moment, so far?

latest?cb=20140125185537

While i am totally late have many moments of Pinkie that are my favorite..--basically all of them, i'll nonetheless try to pick one that personally hit home for me in a specific way:

The ending scene of Party of One. 
Pinkie's in full on negativity mode, believing her to not only have abandoned her, but also now attempting to throw a ironic party for her no longer likely being in their lives. 
She was dragged their to boot too! Such rudeness; iknow right?!
Ofcouse, after it being revealed that they were actually throwing her a surprise birthday party...

Spoiler

Hah! Imagine if it really was a Surprise birthday party! MIND=BLOWNImage result#MyShamelessSurprisePlug

*ahem*..thus explaining their behavior ect, Pinkie goes from being miserable to elated once again, then enjoys her birthday party with her friends, and hopefully that cake too because that looked really desirable; for realzies.

To me the scene really highlighted how one can fall into negativity & cynicism just by viewing things in your life in a particular light(especially at first glance), and how changing/adjusting your outlook on the situation(or the truth of the matters being revealed to you) can make you feel a complete 180 on the situation. 
Imean, your friends aren't always going to disown you then later barge into your teaparty, talk smack to your best friend whose made of a bucket of beats - then try to kidnap you; making you sit on their face in self-defense and not have it be due to trying to lure you to a surprise birthday party!

Im sure we've all had those moments like the ending of Party of One -- not sure about the teaparty thing tho -- probably just a few of us on that front 

• Brohoof 2

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

On 7/9/2017 at 7:08 AM, Pinkamena-Pills said:

While i am totally late have many moments of Pinkie that are my favorite..--basically all of them, i'll nonetheless try to pick one that personally hit home for me in a specific way:

The ending scene of Party of One. 
Pinkie's in full on negativity mode, believing her to not only have abandoned her, but also now attempting to throw a ironic party for her no longer likely being in their lives. 
She was dragged their to boot too! Such rudeness; iknow right?!
Ofcouse, after it being revealed that they were actually throwing her a surprise birthday party...

Reveal hidden contents

Hah! Imagine if it really was a Surprise birthday party! MIND=BLOWNImage result#MyShamelessSurprisePlug

*ahem*..thus explaining their behavior ect, Pinkie goes from being miserable to elated once again, then enjoys her birthday party with her friends, and hopefully that cake too because that looked really desirable; for realzies.

To me the scene really highlighted how one can fall into negativity & cynicism just by viewing things in your life in a particular light(especially at first glance), and how changing/adjusting your outlook on the situation(or the truth of the matters being revealed to you) can make you feel a complete 180 on the situation. 
Imean, your friends aren't always going to disown you then later barge into your teaparty, talk smack to your best friend whose made of a bucket of beats - then try to kidnap you; making you sit on their face in self-defense and not have it be due to trying to lure you to a surprise birthday party!

Im sure we've all had those moments like the ending of Party of One -- not sure about the teaparty thing tho -- probably just a few of us on that front 

Awesome! That's one of my favorite Pinkie moments, too! I also love the scene where she chases Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 2

image.png

Thanks to @Sparklefan1234 for this awesome sig!