Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

This is quite easy to answer! 

1. Because shes Pinkie!

2. Because shes Pinkie!

3. Because shes Pinkie!

Methinks there is a method to her madness and therefore other answers are possible, and more informative (if they are correct)

I edited this entire post for it was rather offensive, instead I will leave the question:

Where did Octavia came from? I don't remember her on the show 

I cannot believe that you didn't tell Caleb that She's the pony Pinkie knocked over/ponyhandled in the pony pokey ):05 and 1:13

• Brohoof 5

Methinks there is a method to her madness and therefore other answers are possible, and more informative (if they are correct)

I cannot believe that you didn't tell Caleb that She's the pony Pinkie knocked over/ponyhandled in the pony pokey ):05 and 1:13

Sorry...I didn't feel like dealing with making hyperlinks on my phone...that I'm not among the Octavia fans...so...yeah...She's pretty an' all, but I have no inclinations towards her personally. I submitted the appropriate response and left it at that!  :smug:

• Brohoof 3

Trust me, I already know of that song and shed tears of joy over it for many many minutes lol..i was planning on posting it in the future for a very special day. So for the purposes of keeping things a surprise, please just pm me idea's you might have for a suggestion in the future instead. :lol:

Tho YES, the entire video(from the lyrics to the art) is very much in tune with how i feel, such tears of joy that video gives me -- very powerful to me.

I will certainly be using that video on the future. :)

Oh, I'm really sorry, do you want me to delete the post?

Methinks there is a method to her madness and therefore othe

Oh, THAT is her, I really never noticed her over there xD

Sorry...I didn't feel like dealing with making hyperlinks on my phone...that I'm not among the Octavia fans...so...yeah...She's pretty an' all, but I have no inclinations towards her personally. I submitted the appropriate response and left it at that!  :smug:

Fair point is fair. Dealing with links on the phone = biggest torture ever

• Brohoof 2

Oh, I'm really sorry, do you want me to delete the post?

I will leave that up to you, i don't control what people post in here. :lol:

The Pinkie FC is not my vacuum, i share it with others. Tho i due hope anyone who has a suggestion on what i should do for a possible future post just pm me instead of posting the idea, it makes it hard to bring the "Element of Surprise" when you've been given the blueprints to the building at which will be built around that blueprint. However, what i plan for the future is quite abit more than just the video alone, so i guess it can be a "sneak peak" so to say. Im also very elated you found that song, and i hope it truly gave you the sense of wonder and euphoria it gave me -- it was quite the wonderful surprise when i heard that song.   :)

Speaking of the "Element of Surprise" ..

img-3111356-1-SRMRu7WjviM.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5

HEY, PINKIE FAN CLUB, I COVERED ONE OF PINKIE PIE SONGS... but it is from Friendship is Witchcraft, enjoy my Brazilian accent singing

Bravo Sir Rosengard, bravo. I certainly enjoyed the video.

9f947afdbd92.gif

Whilst im not too familiar with Friendship is Witchcraft, i certainly enjoyed the melody -- i love hearing the piano and it was nice to hear.

You played well, great job. :)

• Brohoof 5

Bravo Sir Rosengard, bravo. I certainly enjoyed the video.

9f947afdbd92.gif

Whilst im not too familiar with Friendship is Witchcraft, i certainly enjoyed the melody -- i love hearing the piano and it was nice to hear.

You played well, great job. :)

I'm glad you like, though Pinkie Pie doesn't seem amused.

I'm willing to make one of the actual songs of the show, suggestions?

• Brohoof 3

I'm glad you like, though Pinkie Pie doesn't seem amused.

Pinkie was very amused, however, given the context of the gif, she was presented in a more "serious" tone -- with hands non the less! :lol:

Here is a more accurate portrayal of her reaction to your video:

136098730018.gif

I'm willing to make one of the actual songs of the show, suggestions?

Smile has been done hundreds of times so as much as i would want to suggest that, i will not lol.

However, perhaps Pinkie's Lament would be a great song for a piano & vocal cover? It's a wonderful song that captures lament, confidence and joy(and im sure many other things).

I would love to hear your cover version of that particular song.

488230__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_pl

• Brohoof 4

Pinkie was very amused, however, given the context of the gif, she was presented in a more "serious" tone -- with hands non the less! :lol:

Here is a more accurate portrayal of her reaction to your video:

136098730018.gif

Smile has been done hundreds of times so as much as i would want to suggest that, i will not lol.

However, perhaps Pinkie's Lament would be a great song for a piano & vocal cover? It's a wonderful song that captures lament, confidence and joy(and im sure many other things).

I would love to hear your cover version of that particular song.

488230__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_pl

Oh gosh... that is a song... that I will try my best not to ruin, since it is my favorite Pinkie Pie song, after Smile

Okay... to the piano, now.

PS.: I FREAKING LOVE THAT .GIF

Oh, images

tumblr_n9upqbmCxJ1rgbpybo3_1280.png

• Brohoof 5

This was so delightful I nearly cried :,)

HEY, PINKIE FAN CLUB, I COVERED ONE OF PINKIE PIE SONGS... but it is from Friendship is Witchcraft, enjoy my Brazilian accent singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP5DMf6jJXI

:blink: 

Dude...chills. Like literally chills up my spine. That doesn't happen a lot for me in music, it means you're absolutely amazing.

You deserve alicorn Pinkie:

post-28184-0-24246300-1411537283_thumb.jpg

post-28184-0-24246300-1411537283_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

SHE'S MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would i hug Pinkamena?

Sadly, im not sure it would just stop at "hugs". pinkamena_icon_by_princessembracemlp-d7q

A resounding "Yes", I take it. Now, Pinkamena had so much fun that she dived straight into the mirror pool, and you're faced with this. What now?

Dd5YzKi.png

• Brohoof 5

A resounding "Yes", I take it. Now, Pinkamena had so much fun that she dived straight into the mirror pool, and you're faced with this. What now?

That's actually one of my favorite Pinkamena meme's lol. :lol:

The meme expects me to be afraid -- to "RUN", and i will "RUN".

However, what the meme fails to realize is that i won't be running away -- oh no-no-no-noo, i will in-fact be running towards them. Im going to hug them all, and then some! pinkamena_icon_by_princessembracemlp-d7q

pinkamena_deal_with_it__remastered__by_b

There is no way i could run away from all those beautiful Pinkamena's, there smiles draw me in like a moth to a flame. 

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

YES! PLEASE TELL ME WATCHED THAT ENTIRE SHOW, and if so, please share your opinion about that FENOMENAL ending!

Yes, i did watch the show, i found it quite interesting, and the concept of the Geass was something i took great personal interest in -- which is why it was incorporated into my avatar. If there was any movies or something i may not have saw those, that and my memory o. The ending was quite amazing, easily one of the best anime ending ive personally ever seen -- right up there next to Cowboy Bebop & Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.  :)

Also that is a wonderful Pinkamena artistic piece, ive had that one for some time now in my collection. :lol:

Now for some Pinkamena/Pinkie Alicorn art since why not.

Royal-Alicorn-Pinkamena-Pinkie!

eoODIg1.jpg

Royal-Alicorn-Pinkie-Pie-Pinkie!

alicorn_princess_pinkie_pie_by_theluckya

Eternal-Princess-Of-Joy-Alicorn-Pinkie!

alicorn_pinkie_pie_by_linamomoko-d733pg0

• Brohoof 3

loved alicorn Pinkamena, her eyes are so damn mysterious, and @@Pinkamena-Pills, there is another season of Code Geass now, R3, but I confess it didn't appeal to me... Code Geass isn't the same for me without Lelouch Vi Britannia.

Oh, by the way, why so much interest on the Geass? Was it for Lelouch's Geass or everyone's Geass?

• Brohoof 3

loved alicorn Pinkamena, her eyes are so damn mysterious, and @Pinkamena-Pills, there is another season of Code Geass now, R3, but I confess it didn't appeal to me... Code Geass isn't the same for me without Lelouch Vi Britannia.

Yes, her eyes are very mysterious! :lol:

I had no idea a new Code Geass came out, tho i admit if it doesn't have Lelouch (since he should be dead), i wont be interested sadly lol.

Oh, by the way, why so much interest on the Geass? Was it for Lelouch's Geass or everyone's Geass?

Well it's a symbolic thing for me personally, also i only took interest in Lelouch's Geass, the others did not capture me as much.  :lol:

Now is the time of year when new TV seasons start, and brand new shows come on the air.  It makes me wonder what Pinkie Pie would like to watch on television if she were to come to our world.

Im sure she would watch MLP:FiM or shows dealing with cooking sweets and baked goods. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I am not a Pinkie Pie fan, but I do really like her. She seems to be growing on me even though I'm not even watching the show. Pinkie is my favorite Equestria Girls character. It may not be long before I become a fan. I should get more pictures of her on my computer, regardless, though. 

post-28857-0-91705200-1411548207_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4