Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well well a guy goes two days without checking the forums and has hundreds of posts to sift through on this topic alone.

Oh how I adore this fan club :D

post-27098-0-20767300-1402020271_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

rarity_signature_2___d_by_davidsanders17

(edited)

Well well a guy goes two days without checking the forums and has hundreds of posts to sift through on this topic alone.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I remember when they created the fan club subforum, the RFC had over 50% of the posts made in the whole subforum, and we still make up a large, large percentage - around 45% or so :D

We're definitely the fastest moving and most active fan club, but hey, best fan club for best pony, right? :D

post-24783-0-14684800-1401834977.png

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This fan club always seems to be moving on no matter what  ;)  Quite quickly moving I do say myself.

post-25449-0-52835400-1402020737_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

I remember when they created the fan club subforum, the RFC had over 50% of the posts made in the whole subforum, and we still make up a large, large percentage - around 45% or so :D

We're definitely the fastest moving and most active fan club, but hey, best fan club for best pony, right? :D

Couldn't do it without Rarighost to inspire us. Rarifall isn't bad either.  :D

• Brohoof 3

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

Eeyup! I leave a page of Safari on my phone left on this one so I don't miss new stuff... Don't have to do that with other threads...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Always gotta keep an eye out for this fast paced chat when it's active. It's quick... self explanatory. Fast lol

I bring to you... Rarity!

post-25449-0-29307300-1402021737_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Sig by @Boo

Ah. I'll have to check that out :D My phone's charging right now, though, so it'll be a bit, unfortunately :(

Does it work for Android? 

I'm pretty sure. ^.^ You know, after I went and looked it up on the Internet. XD Yes, there's an Android app for it. :D

• Brohoof 2

Always gotta keep an eye out for this fast paced chat when it's active. It's quick... self explanatory. Fast lol

I bring to you... Rarity!

attachicon.gif835638245.png

Not like we don't have stuff to post about! :D

post-27098-0-31601700-1402024686.jpg

• Brohoof 3

rarity_signature_2___d_by_davidsanders17

Not like we don't have stuff to post about! :D

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

One can only imagine what would be posted here day in and day out. Probably post a lot of Derpy obviously.

This next picture is pretty sad but DANG It's very well done! Look at the detail!

post-25449-0-52201100-1402025161_thumb.png

The effect the rain has on everything, Rarity herself looks marvelous!, high attention was paid to Manehattan in the background....just...just... WOW this picture! 

• Brohoof 7

Sig by @Boo

One can only imagine what would be posted here day in and day out. Probably post a lot of Derpy obviously.

This next picture is pretty sad but DANG It's very well done! Look at the detail!

attachicon.gif84573258356.png

The effect the rain has on everything, Rarity herself looks marvelous!, high attention was paid to Manehattan in the background....just...just... WOW this picture! 

Aye. My personal favorite scene in the entire series.

Rarity Takes Manehattan was just a beautiful episode and the best in the whole series, in my opinion - and that scene managed to evoke so much emotion out of me...I was sad, because I hated seeing Rarity in that situation...I REALLY hated it, but I'd be goddamned if she didn't overcome the odds and make things right with her friends. Her passion, her dreams, her personal goals...all shoved aside because she had wronged the ones she cared about most. 

She ran out of fashion week. That was her ticket to fame and fortune - she would've been a legend! She won fashion week! Yet, what'd she do? 

When she didn't see her friends in the audience, she left. She ran out on her own dreams she's had all of her life to rectify her friendships with the ones she cares about most. And that's Rarity - she looks after herself, of course, but she puts others before her, even if it means sacrificing things she'd worked towards all of her life. She may have been intended to be the Element of Inspiration at the beginning, but there isn't a better representation of generosity out there, period.

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Aye. My personal favorite scene in the entire series.

Rarity Takes Manehattan was just a beautiful episode and the best in the whole series, in my opinion - and that scene managed to evoke so much emotion out of me...I was sad, because I hated seeing Rarity in that situation...I REALLY hated it, but I'd be goddamned if she didn't overcome the odds and make things right with her friends. Her passion, her dreams, her personal goals...all shoved aside because she had wronged the ones she cared about most. 

She ran out of fashion week. That was her ticket to fame and fortune - she would've been a legend! She won fashion week! Yet, what'd she do? 

When she didn't see her friends in the audience, she left. She ran out on her own dreams she's had all of her life to rectify her friendships with the ones she cares about most. And that's Rarity - she looks after herself, of course, but she puts others before her, even if it means sacrificing things she'd worked towards all of her life. She may have been intended to be the Element of Inspiration at the beginning, but there isn't a better representation of generosity out there, period.

Praise Rarity amen. Let us bask in the generosity that is Rarity!

post-25449-0-95140900-1402026124_thumb.png

I am pretty sure I don't need converting Ghostie  ;)  Last I checked I knew what Rarity did and for what reasons in Rarity Takes Manehattan. Got that Rarighost going on there

• Brohoof 4

Sig by @Boo

(edited)

Praise Rarity amen. Let us bask in the generosity that is Rarity!

attachicon.gif8574738.png

I am pretty sure I don't need converting Ghostie  ;)  Last I checked I knew what Rarity did and for what reasons in Rarity Takes Manehattan. Got that Rarighost going on there

Heh. Ever since I decided to "retire" from defending Rares, I haven't gotten to wall of text multitudes of people about how great she is :derp: I guess that was bound to happen sooner or later, eh? :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

Here is some morning crab fighting with Rarity piloting the Sweetie-bot MK2 (thanks deviant art).

6kdFVaV.jpg

That TTGL reference lol.. of course someone would make that exact picture on dA... At least Rarity is looking fabulous while piloting Heaven's Drill(I think that's the original name)/Sweetie Bot Mk.2

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 2

Sig by @Boo

That TTGL reference lol.. of course someone would make that exact picture on dA... At least Rarity is looking fabulous while piloting Heaven's Drill(I think that's the original name)/Sweetie Bot Mk.2

I think thats the name...I could be wrong and if someone knows better then I...by all means.

Its from a piece called Rarity v. Crab: Escalation

• Brohoof 3

I think thats the name...I could be wrong and if someone knows better then I...by all means.

Its from a piece called Rarity v. Crab: Escalation

It's been forever since I watched that show so I am unsure the name but I know it involves Drill lol.. 

In fashion of the last picture.. Rarity tries to blow up the crab but with her drill tail instead!.. Sweetie Bot must have failed her  :(

post-25449-0-41936600-1402059569_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Sig by @Boo