Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

You know my feelings on the JRPG's. I think I even found what would be one of her favorite moments. The classic Celes Opera scene in FFVI

26 hours and counting... Part of my new schedule means getting up considerably before anyone else in my house on my off days and I plan to spend some of that time gaming... Tomorrow is my first day off and That game is my first choice to play tomorrow (after checking in here of course).... Back to Rarity; I do believe you're right! She would likely love that song as much as I do! The midi version makes me tear up or worse; though I have grown to prefer this one from (Composer) Nobuo Uematso's orchestral group; The Black Mages; complete with real opera singers;

Edit: grammar

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 3

26 hours and counting... Part of my new schedule means getting up considerably before anyone else in my house on my off days and I plan to spend some of that time gaming... Tomorrow is my first day off and That game is my first choice to play tomorrow (after checking in here of course).... Back to Rarity; I do believe you're right! She would likely love that song as much as I do! The midi version makes me tear up or worse; though I have grown to prefer this one from (Composer) Nobuo Uematso's orchestral group; The Black Mages; complete with real opera singers;

Edit: grammar

Everyone plays these classic jrpgs... i feel like im missing out on something good... :confused:

Anyway, Rurdy is most elegant pony.

elegance_by_nasuni-d51gftl.png

She is like a statue crafted from masters touch. Her curves sculpted from finest alabaster, with the most flawless sapphires for eyes. Deep within her chest embedded is the finest ruby, perfect and full of fire. Her generous heart.

Her form has been made with love, and this love she spreads to everyone else freely.

• Brohoof 3

Everyone plays these classic jrpgs... i feel like im missing out on something good... :confused:

Anyway, Rurdy is most elegant pony.

img-2909882-1-elegance_by_nasuni-d51gftl

She is like a statue crafted from masters touch. Her curves sculpted from finest alabaster, with the most flawless sapphires for eyes. Deep within her chest embedded is the finest ruby, perfect and full of fire. Her generous heart.

Her form has been made with love, and this love she spreads to everyone else freely.

Retro gaming is best gaming post-26689-0-50064000-1406715569.jpg. And as always; I love hearing you speak about Raritypost-26689-0-10060600-1406715620.jpg it's always so well spoken and elegant!

post-26689-0-98592000-1406715713_thumb.jpg

Off to work! One more day til my 3 day weekend!

• Brohoof 3

Retro gaming is best gaming attachicon.gifimage.jpg. And as always; I love hearing you speak about Rarityattachicon.gifimage.jpg it's always so well spoken and elegant!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Off to work! One more day til my 3 day weekend!

I always fear i sound llike Mr. Bean when i write like that... :muffins:

Im a big fan of older games, but i never really was much into JRPGs, even though RPGs in general are one of my most favorite genres. Need to really check that out.

img-2558830-2-gamer_rarity_by_bluppa-d65

• Brohoof 2

Good Morning FC!

coffee_on_the_terrace__by_danmakuman-d6c

Uematso san ... is a musical genius. Maybe it was being raised in family full of musical talent (none ever rubbed off on me though) or having a wife who can play everything from a cello to french horn to bassoon to a clarinet (her personal favorite). Either way I actually will buy video game soundtracks ... and Uematso is up there.

You know, Rares definitely has old school musical tastes (she sure sung the hell out of an 80's pop ballad :D ) ... I wonder if she is a Schubert girl or a Wagner girl ... Madonna or Lauper ... Houston or Turner? I can imagine sitting at that cafe table having this very conversation with her about music across the generations.

• Brohoof 5

While I do think she might, I think she would be more of an RTS player... People who can micromanage well usually have a knack for those kinds of games, & as we have seen while she works on her clothes she would probably be amazing at micromanaging all the little things going on during Starcraft or the like

This is awesome... now I'm imagining Rarity leading a Zerg rush. XD

Except she wouldn't do that, because she'd be more likely to look down on players who employed strategies like that. No, she'd definitely be a Protoss player, and probably a pretty darn pesky one at that.

Still need to play that one. I can really see Rarity loving Chrono Trigger :D Dunno how she'd feel about Earthbound.

I'm being totally unbiased when I say this because Chrono Trigger is totally not my favorite game of all time

Chrono Trigger is awesome. That is all.

• Brohoof 6

I think RPGs would be something of a guilty pleasure for Rarity.

But she'd hate Kingdom Hearts because most of the outfits in it are pretty ridiculous :P

She'd also hate Dream Drop Distance's story, especially the ending.

• Brohoof 6

Good morning everypony

I really don't see Rarity as a gamer of any kind. She runs a business y'know?

img-2520028-1-full.gif

Morning. :pout:

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png

Well, especially because she has a business she has to relax somehow. She uses the spa for that of course, but always the same thing will bore her after a while, so why not some fabulous games? :please:
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Good morning everypony

I really don't see Rarity as a gamer of any kind. She runs a business y'know?

img-2520028-1-full.gif

Wanna know where that leads to?

475c0d1282e33bd6b5d78871a0c14d09.jpg?137

THIS

Oh her poor fabulous mane D: I DEMAND A HAIR STYLIST TO FIX HER UP RIGHT NOW

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX
  • Brohoof 5

More Raricuteness.

hard_at_work__by_its_lizombie-d5r5nhl.pn

She looks so lovely and happy here...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I would love to just watch Rares working, how she pours all the love of her heart into it. Everything has to be perfect, for she would never deliver inferior work to her clients and friends. :proud:

It is as much a matter of pride and of the fact that she wants only the best for those she holds dear.

• Brohoof 3

To quote Zipporwhill:

I swear Discord gave her 5-Hour Energy offscreen.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Discord gave her crack-cocaine o_0

Would you see the PonyTones if they came to your town?

• Brohoof 4

Nah, I'm pretty sure Discord gave her crack-cocaine o_0

Would you see the PonyTones if they came to your town?

18 seconds in .... Simply the f'ing best note in the whole song. Shivers! Always the shivers!!!

• Brohoof 5

Imma hide here for the rest of the day I think. :D

Yay, found new Wallpaper.

rarity__s_new_dress___wallpaper_by_tzolk

BTW, are there are recommended SOL Rarity centric fics?

• Brohoof 4

Did I just get betrayed by my best Pony? O-o

She didn't realize you were hiding, she just thought I was looking for you... Am I gonna get kicked out for taking advantage of her?

post-26689-0-19525700-1406753270_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4