Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Just finished the Rarity Micro comic. In general it was probably the best issue I've read yet (I've only read the first two arcs and a few Friends Forever issues). So far the comics have been a mixed bag. A few decent issues anchoring a weak overall story. As with the show, it's the Slice of Life issues I like the most so far.

I'm still smiling at AJ Booping Rarity's nose.

attachicon.gifboop.png

I loved Rarity's face in that part :please: 

I just love Rarity and AJ's friendship I general :D

Plus, told you it was good! :D

I wish they had this on a shirt...I'd totally buy it :D

925__safe_solo_rarity_simple+background_

Even if they did, I already got my next Rarebear shirt picked out :please: I'll post a picture of it when I'm not on mobile :D

• Brohoof 4

D'awww Rurdy got a boo-boorarity__s_inflamed_cuteness_by_stayeend-

Somebody needs to kiss it and make it feel better! Maybe I'll dream about it, since it is that time again... Night night everypony! I hope to actually be around tomorrow... I may even make it on to my computer for the first time in almost 2 weeks!

post-26689-0-90720300-1406859958_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I've spent all day playing System Shock 2 :please: Wonderful game - I got 9.4 hours logged in, but it's time to call it a night for that game because I can't handle scary things at night very well, and that's without a doubt the scariest game I've played so far :wau:

Anyway, I was inspired to find some crossover art featuring Rarity, and I managed to dig this up :D

large.png

• Brohoof 4

I've spent all day playing System Shock 2 :please: Wonderful game - I got 9.4 hours logged in, but it's time to call it a night for that game because I can't handle scary things at night very well, and that's without a doubt the scariest game I've played so far :wau:

Anyway, I was inspired to find some crossover art featuring Rarity, and I managed to dig this up :D

img-2917155-1-large.png

I see that and I want to draw a line to get out of the maze!

:D

And yep, there is no doubt any more ... Best Pony forever. When you fan out over a character to a total stranger ... you cement it.

Anyone ever have a moment when you step back for a sec and are actually amazed at how much you really enjoy the show and by extension Rarity. I actually had that tonight.

D'awww Rurdy got a boo-boo

img-2916956-1-rarity__s_inflamed_cutenes

Her line in that episode ... "Somepony has to help us." ... HUG HER!

• Brohoof 4

Anyone ever have a moment when you step back for a sec and are actually amazed at how much you really enjoy the show and by extension Rarity. I actually had that tonight.

Yeahh, especially the Rarity part :please: I've got a crush on a cartoon unicorn :wau:

Ah well. She's worth it :wub: 

Like, in this comic:

686192__rarity_shipping_comic_straight_t

She's being faced with death

"Fist off, Darling, you really need to raise your standards."

This is why she's so great :wub:

• Brohoof 6

It may be the two bottles of Baileys I've just downed, but I love you guys and this club!

Congrats to your job! :pout:

Rarity decided to celebrate a little bit too!

pretty_drunk_pony_by_cradeelcin-d5m6dc2.

She is pretty drunk! You get it? Pretty drunk?! Huehuehuehue! :muffins:

Just finished the Rarity Micro comic. In general it was probably the best issue I've read yet (I've only read the first two arcs and a few Friends Forever issues). So far the comics have been a mixed bag. A few decent issues anchoring a weak overall story. As with the show, it's the Slice of Life issues I like the most so far.

I'm still smiling at AJ Booping Rarity's nose.

attachicon.gifboop.png

I wuved that comic! She was just so... Rarity in it.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I have to say this micro was perfect! One could say it was Rarity! :pout:

• Brohoof 4

I actually used to despise rarity but at the end of season 4 i noticed that i actually sometimes relate to her and like her personality.

She isn't my favorite pony per say but 

Hooray for Rarity!

img-2818766-1-135062886922.gif

• Brohoof 5

Had that in an status update, might as well post it here too.

the_trainer_every_trainer_should_know_by

Im not the biggest expert on Pokemon (Philistine that i am... :muffins: ), but aren't there Pokemon beauty contests you can compete in in game? I think Rarity would quite enjoy these!

She would collect the most beautiful Pokemon and pamper them to no end... :please:

• Brohoof 4

Im not the biggest expert on Pokemon (Philistine that i am... :muffins: ), but aren't there Pokemon beauty contests you can compete in in game? I think Rarity would quite enjoy these!

She would collect the most beautiful Pokemon and pamper them to no end... :please:

You are thinking of Gen 3's Pokemon Contest, where trainers would build up a certain set of moves & stats that could be used in contests of varying varieties (coolness, beauty, etc). HOWEVER in the latest games there is something else they can do; Movies. You can create movies in the latest ones, & I do think Rarity would enjoy that lol

• Brohoof 3

This took me about an hour of frustration, but... it's Rarity fighting a crab... Extra points if you know the game this comes from:

post-2257-0-23847000-1406886143_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

This took me about an hour of frustration, but... it's Rarity fighting a crab... Extra points if you know the game this comes from:

ZeliardRarity2.jpg

Whoa for two reasons!

One is that you actually posted an old ass DOS game that I have thought about since i was 10!

Zielard I think it was called.

Two, one escaped the battle of Shoobedoo? Oh ... This can NOT stand!

I'll be back with images O-0

• Brohoof 5

I never really liked Rarity much either until the end of Season 4... 

I think it was because I couldn't draw her hair..

I got over it eventually!

cute_rarity_by_rariedash-d6y7kz7.png

Now I like her. c:

Edited by PrincessWubsy~
  • Brohoof 6

@@Squidi, @, I know that feeling all too well as recounted in "Tale to Bronydom"

Stupid Sonic Rainboom episode. :confused:

Good Morning FC! Enjoying the coffee before I head out to work.

my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-Rarity-540

And sorry Suri ... coffee is only for good fillies and colts. DENIED!

516426__safe_upvotes+galore_spoiler-colo

• Brohoof 6

Rarity feels that there are more hugs in need of happening!

post-25189-0-42494100-1406902431_thumb.png

So she made a list!

post-25189-0-59533800-1406902464_thumb.png

Even the ones who are sceptic at first, are soon longing for her fuzzy embrace!

post-25189-0-02746600-1406902543.jpg

• Brohoof 4

857280640.jpg

Minecraft is flawed improved forever for me now. Each time I dig for those I can't stop thinking: "Rarity guide me!"

Anyway, how's my top 10, top 3 and quite probably top 1 fanclub doing :P ?

• Brohoof 7