Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I don't know. I might not be fabulous enough. 

Of course you are!post-25189-0-56084000-1405868582.png

Everybody who at least likes Rarity in some way is welcome, she does not even need to be your favorite pony! :proud:

I for one hope you will stay and enjoy youself. :please:

• Brohoof 5

Wow, this is a massive thread. I wann get involved with this, but over 10000 posts. I think I might be a little late.

Man, I wasn't even a fan of any Pony until this year. Never too late. :D

• Brohoof 5

Rar

Of course you are!

Everybody who at least likes Rarity in some way is welcome, she does not even need to be your favorite pony! :proud:

I for one hope you will stay and enjoy youself. :please:

Rarity actually is my favorite pony. :D Very well, consider me apart of the club.

• Brohoof 5

Ok, might as well post this here. Just watched Rarity's Nightmare, the vid won today's PMV contest at BronyCon. If you do NOT like the grimark tone to Little Miss Rarity or Secret Life ... don't watch. I'm not sure if posting the embedded video would be a Global Rules violation since it is kind of tame, but I'm not taking chances. I do want to hear what everyone here thinks.

LittleshyFiM Channel Link

• Brohoof 3

Ok, might as well post this here. Just watched Rarity's Nightmare, the vid won today's PMV contest at BronyCon. If you do NOT like the grimark tone to Little Miss Rarity or Secret Life ... don't watch. I'm not sure if posting the embedded video would be a Global Rules violation since it is kind of tame, but I'm not taking chances. I do want to hear what everyone here thinks.

Dunno if I'll watch it...I'm somewhat hypersensitive to stuff like that, especially with Rarity in it :(

• Brohoof 3

Man, I wasn't even a fan of any Pony until this year. Never too late. :D

As someone who's been into FiM since it was brand new, I get really happy and excited whenever I meet new fans, especially this late in the game =w= I hope we meet many more in the future, too!~

And of course you're welcome, Mr. Justice~  If they let me in here, they'll let anyone!  :unsure: ...

Welcome

657576__safe_rarity_shipping_animated_sp

And Ghost, it's really not that bad.  I'm sensitive to stuff like that too but that vid's more just... silly with grimdark 'effects' than full on grimdark or scary.

Edited by hip-indeed
  • Brohoof 5

Here is the obligatory Rarijack photo of the day. I was looking a Raritrix (or is that Trixity?) for Ghostie ... but not many caught my eye.

This however has an art style I can get behind.

1a97afc9e14a10ee2f6bff857370673e.jpg?139

• Brohoof 5

I have that song! The video is pretty tame, yeah. Much tamer than LMR in fact.

Also, I pretty much wasn't here for 3 days, so I had a lot to read. Fan club isn't that much different with or without me  :lol:

Makes me wonder what's my role , well except resident Berry Punch  ^_^ , in the fan club? All the most active posters have their things that makes them rememberable, so I'm just wondering...

• Brohoof 5

I have that song! The video is pretty tame, yeah. Much tamer than LMR in fact.

Also, I pretty much wasn't here for 3 days, so I had a lot to read. Fan club isn't that much different with or without me  :lol:

Makes me wonder what's my role , well except resident Berry Punch  ^_^ , in the fan club? All the most active posters have their things that makes them rememberable, so I'm just wondering...

I've always seen you as the flex conversationalist of the fan club. I know when I post a pic or have a comment, and you follow it ... it always adds to the conversation organically. It's really hard to explain, but it makes the FC feel more like a chat you have with a guy at a bar when you post. Your taste in pics are impeccable ... and I think you have a few gamer references ... but I mostly know you as the person that helps to keep a single one off comment from stagnating.

Man, that made more sense in my head than reading it. :confused:

~~ This random piano piece I threw together today is inspired by and is now dedicated to Rarity ~~

I can't think of a title though. :huh: Any ideas?

Fabulosity in <insert key signature because I have no idea how to tell the difference>

And I quite enjoyed that one. :D

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 6

"Fabulosity in E-flat Major" ... Hmmm... kind of a mouthful. (But so is everything Rarity says, I suppose).

I like it. :D

Some of the other fans may have a better title.  Either way ... I really liked the piece. :proud:

• Brohoof 4

I've always seen you as the flex conversationalist of the fan club. I know when I post a pic or have a comment, and you follow it ... it always adds to the conversation organically. It's really hard to explain, but it makes the FC feel more like a chat you have with a guy at a bar when you post. Your taste in pics are impeccable ... and I think you have a few gamer references ... but I mostly know you as the person that helps to keep a single one off comment from stagnating.

Man, that made more sense in my head than reading it. :confused:

Fabulosity in <insert key signature because I have no idea how to tell the difference>

And I quite enjoyed that one. :D

Yay, flex conversationalist is nice.

Rarity flexing

marshmallow_rarity_by_iopichio-d5436bt.j

• Brohoof 7

Some of the other fans may have a better title. Either way ... I really liked the piece. :proud:

Thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

Rarity flexing

Oh... wow

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity flexing

You see, that is EXACTLY what I am talking about! x6gg1BM.png

• Brohoof 4

Hello from Bronycon, fan club!

Posting here to make note of one random thing. During a chat with a fellow brony about a certain episode (that shall remain nameless), he stated his opinion, and followed said statement up with, "but don't tell Ghostie I said that".

Ghostie, good sir, it appears your reputation precedes you.  :yay:

Edited by Bhending the Rules
  • Brohoof 6

Posting here to make note of one random thing. During a chat with a fellow brony about a certain episode (that shall remain nameless), he stated his opinion, and followed said statement up with, "but don't tell Ghostie I said that".

Yeah, but we still don't get Rarity pics when we search "ghostie" on Google. :(

https://www.google.fr/search?q=ghostie&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ig7eU_iiJ-iY1AX-wYCIDA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=889

• Brohoof 5

Kimi Sparkle is making fun of peopld who don't like Rarity.

As SW and other features of hers clearly show.

Hehehehehehehehe

Wha?... I thought she hated Rarity... Wants her to leave the show, and stuff like that... :confused:

• Brohoof 4

Heh :D That's a funny way to start off my day :please:

Kind of smiled when I read that :D

Wha?... I thought she hated Rarity... Wants her to leave the show, and stuff like that... :confused:

Actually, while I find her humor tasteless, I really doubt the person who writes for her hates Rarity. 

Kimi Sparkle is a parody of the fandom's "analysts" :D When she says those mean things about Rarity, she's actually making it sound as dumb and over the top as possible to make fun of those people. 

I'm still kind of bothered by it since I feel she takes it wayyy too far, and I don't like it. I get that it's a parody, but that's not really going to justify it. It's tasteless. 

Anyway, good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6