Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Damn. Where did my post go?

@Obsidian Sky, ok I can't find anything on Phillipstein at all. Nothing. I know it was like eastern / central part of the country. More like a community than a town. Woody parts definitely and had a Castle in the area. An actual Castle. And yes, the expected architecture that made me think of storybooks and what not were all over the place. I wanted the cars to go the hell away so I could enjoy it more. So much of a culture shock - in a good way.

The biggest thing I remember was this odd (don't get mad) little ... I don't even know how to explain it ... but like this stage outdoors that they put on plays. I went with my dad to see one at night that I have no idea what was going on, but it was fascinating.

You're probably rolling your eyes thinking, "Look at this guy, thinks my homeland is freaking cute and odd. Silly American."

If none of that sounds familiar then I probably got the wrong town/community. :derp:

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 4

Damn. Where did my post go?

@Obsidian Sky, ok I can't find anything on Phillipstein at all. Nothing. I know it was like eastern / central part of the country. More like a community than a town. Woody parts definitely and had a Castle in the area. An actual Castle. And yes, the expected architecture that made me think of storybooks and what not were all over the place. I wanted the cars to go the hell away so I could enjoy it more. So much of a culture shock - in a good way.

The biggest thing I remember was this odd (don't get mad) little ... I don't even know how to explain it ... but like this stage outdoors that they put on plays. I went with my dad to see one at night that I have no idea what was going on, but it was fascinating.

You're probably rolling your eyes thinking, "Look at this guy, thinks my homeland is freaking cute and odd. Silly American."

If none of that sounds familiar then I probably got the wrong town/community. :derp:

Don't know about any stages. :confused:

But Philippstein has a "castle", i don't know when you were there, because it was basically a ruin and got restored at some point.

burg-philippstein-06.jpg

Then we have the place where i life, we have an actual castle there, it's really not that far away from Philippstein.

braunfels.jpg

Also, some Rarity... :muffins:

_oh_darling__by_blossomppg-d4pnry4.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Don't know about any stages. :confused:

But Philippstein has a "castle", i don't know when you were there, because it was basically a ruin and got restored at some point.

burg-philippstein-06.jpg

Then we have the place where i life, we have an actual castle there, it's really not that far away from Philippstein.

braunfels.jpg

Also, some Rarity... :muffins:

_oh_darling__by_blossomppg-d4pnry4.jpg

Have Rarity in a castle:

Rarity_%22look!%22_S1E2.png

Rarity_finds_large_Luna_tapestry_S4E03.p

Also: Evil is sexy

welcome_to_my_beautiful_empire_by_magist

• Brohoof 7

THAT SECOND ONE! THAT'S IT!!! I'll have check my photo album but it looks like it.

Dude, I was in your neck of the woods like 19 years ago!

Btw that first one ... it was basically a wall on a hill. Naht a castle. ;)

No open air stage? Darn ... had a set of bleachers and stuff. Likely just temporary back then. Or gone. A lot happens in two decades.

• Brohoof 5

EVERYDAY IS RARITY DAY!!!!!

:D

Indeed...

Something we distinguished folk know of course. Poor rabble of EQD, they don't have a clue, haven't they old chap?

These peasants...PHA!

chibi_rarity_by_fegarmy-d4yzoqh.jpg

• Brohoof 5

As well as being Rarity day, we get a sneak peek at Friends Forever 8:attachicon.gif3.jpg

It's Rarijack people! Can't wait till next week!

Dude, the Comics Team love these characters almost as much as we do I think. :please:

• Brohoof 5

I didn't know this was a thing, oh my gosh I thought Rarity was the forgotten one.  :(  I'm going to fit in here.

Welcome ZapFire Princess to what we call the 'Kingdom of Fabulosity'

Rarity is actually well enough received on this board, and of course in this little home we have going on here. As it should be.

:D

• Brohoof 5

I didn't know this was a thing, oh my gosh I thought Rarity was the forgotten one.  :(  I'm going to fit in here.

Im sure you will! Welcome in the Sanctuary of the Fabulous One!post-25189-0-68484800-1405868630.png

post-25189-0-89403000-1402572949.png

Hope you will have fun here!

• Brohoof 5

Something we distinguished folk know of course. Poor rabble of EQD, they don't have a clue, haven't they old chap?

I'm getting the impression that you have something against Equestria Daily. Why so?

Every one can enjoy the fabulous-ness of Rairty, why not EQD? 

• Brohoof 3

img-2936565-1-post-25189-0-68484800-1405

Random Pic with no context or meaning.

img-2936565-2-Bejeweled-my-little-pony-f

Picture is broken for me.post-25189-0-45968200-1406310409.png

Works now! Looks gorgeous!post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

post-25189-0-84175700-1407267371_thumb.png

Rarity helps king Sombrero with some small beauty adjustments. Celestia knows he needs them... His look is so overdone...

Seriously Sombrero... I know you have the whole evil king shtick going on, but you look like a bad OC! Fret not! Rarity will help you...

I'm getting the impression that you have something against Equestria Daily. Why so?

Every one can enjoy the fabulous-ness of Rairty, why not EQD? 

The EQD comment section made me almost quit the fandom with their Rarity hate.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

I did actually jump in on EQD when someone said that they wanted to throw some cold water on her to ruin everyone's fun.

I said ... PLEASE ... Luvs me wet mane Rarity.

0751698001323045561.gif

• Brohoof 7

The EQD comment section made me almost quit the fandom with their Rarity hate.

I'm reading the posts right now, and i'm seeing more love then hate.

Besides some users on EQD might also be users part of the MLPForums. We wouldn't know.

So why make divisions and walls from each other, when we can simply join together and praise the diamond pony like the glorious sunlight she is!

Praise the Rarity!!!

rarity__by_pauuhanthothecat-d6422ey.png

Edited by Clumsi Poni
  • Brohoof 6