Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well, wife should be home any minute so I'm jumping off, but while I was talking to my sister I sketched out the shittiest Rarity you have ever seen. At least you have something Ghost while you are waiting on that commission (need to push a new system for vetting artists) ... and you'll hit 2000 here in two freaking posts. I may not see it ... so just in case ..

Don't hate me for uglifying your waifu. Or taking a really bad photo of it (or maybe you'll thank me for that)

Congrats on hitting 2000! Thanks for being you man.

img-3002137-1-iHvBJGP.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Well, wife should be home any minute so I'm jumping off, but while I was talking to my sister I sketched out the shittiest Rarity you have ever seen. At least you have something Ghost while you are waiting on that commission (need to push a new system for vetting artists) ... and you'll hit 2000 here in two freaking posts. I may not see it ... so just in case ..

Don't hate me for uglifying your waifu. Or taking a really bad photo of it (or maybe you'll thank me for that)

Congrats on hitting 2000! Thanks for being you man.

img-3002137-1-iHvBJGP.jpg

Heh. Thanks!! :D

This post right here is post #1,999 for me in this fan club. I'm going to go over the top for post #2,000, but for now just have my favorite piece of Rarity art ever :wub: It's probably the most iconic piece of Rarity fanart ever drawn, to be honest - at least it's definitely up there. I'm sure you all recognize it :D

"The Sweet and Elite Pony" by adlynh

525207__solo_rarity_solo+female_suggesti

• Brohoof 5

Here it comes, post number 2,000 in the Rarity Fan Club...

Big deal for me. Gotta get prepared. Gotta get pumped.

large.png

...you know, I've been thinking of this damned post for hours, and that was my intro. That proves how much I know what to say - and usually I'm pretty good with words when I feel like it.

I don't know. I feel no different than I did when I performed necromancy on this thread 567 pages ago. As big of a milestone as it is, 2,000 is really just a number to me. 

I've never been in it for being the biggest fan of Rarity - no, that'd be selfish and immature of me. I just want to enjoy myself, and I want to let it flow naturally. I'm just a fan, and I love being a fan because I love Rarity. I still feel the same way I did 2,000 posts and nearly a year ago, and it's fine by me. Still love Rarity like she was new to me, and that's something I know is special :wub:

So, ultimately, 2,000 looks impressive on paper, but it's not about the numbers - it's about how much I had fun sitting here and pretty much worshiping Rarity :D She brings a sense of joy to me I haven't known since I lost my father when I was 10, and you guys only make that joy that much better - the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Thanks, all of you. Thanks for helping me make this fan club into a huge success and thanks for providing a constant source of camraderie and friendship (and thanks for accepting my weird love bond with Rarity :please: I'm a bit off-kilter, you'll have to excuse that :pout: )

It's been a great 2,000, my fabulous friends! Here's to 2,000 more posts! :D

large.png

• Brohoof 9

...you know, I've been thinking of this damned post for hours, and that was my intro. That proves how much I know what to say - and usually I'm pretty good with words when I feel like it.

I don't know. I feel no different than I did when I performed necromancy on this thread 567 pages ago. As big of a milestone as it is, 2,000 is really just a number to me. 

I've never been in it for being the biggest fan of Rarity - no, that'd be selfish and immature of me. I just want to enjoy myself, and I want to let it flow naturally. I'm just a fan, and I love being a fan because I love Rarity. I still feel the same way I did 2,000 posts and nearly a year ago, and it's fine by me. Still love Rarity like she was new to me, and that's something I know is special :wub:

So, ultimately, 2,000 looks impressive on paper, but it's not about the numbers - it's about how much I had fun sitting here and pretty much worshiping Rarity :D She brings a sense of joy to me I haven't known since I lost my father when I was 10, and you guys only make that joy that much better - the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Thanks, all of you. Thanks for helping me make this fan club into a huge success and thanks for providing a constant source of camraderie and friendship (and thanks for accepting my weird love bond with Rarity :please: I'm a bit off-kilter, you'll have to excuse that :pout: )

It's been a great 2,000, my fabulous friends! Here's to 2,000 more posts! :D

post-25189-0-65857900-1408526553_thumb.png

If someone needs to be thanked it is you.

Thank you Ghosty.post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

You carved this sanctuary out of the unhewn rock, at a big personal cost sometimes. Always accepting of others, no matter if best pony was their favorite, as long as they just respected her. Hell, your biggest generosity was probably accepting a destructive parasite like me in here.

When i left EQD i thought that being a Rarity fan meant to be bullied and despised, i was not about to quit the show, but the fandom surely. But somehow i found this forum and this thread and thought that maybe i should give this wretched fandom one last chance.

If someone would have told me that i would find heaven here i would not have believed it. And the fact that this heaven exists is to an overwhelming part your accomplishment. I always felt at home here, always felt safe, and i honestly think i don't deserve anything of this. I don't deserve to be part of this. That you still accept me, call me friend, shows your generosity.

You alone have more posts then half the other fanclubs, and i look forward to celebrate the big 4000 with you in the not so far future. So does Rarity in fact, she is overflowing with gratitude and happiness.

And she has a gift for you... A tender one...

rarity_kisses_you_by_mezkalito4p-d4jb2ip

• Brohoof 7

-Snip-

Thanks, all of you. Thanks for helping me make this fan club into a huge success and thanks for providing a constant source of camraderie and friendship (and thanks for accepting my weird love bond with Rarity I'm a bit off-kilter, you'll have to excuse that )

It's been a great 2,000, my fabulous friends! Here's to 2,000 more posts!

Congrats! You're kinda like an elder here (even if you're one of the youngest  :confused: ) full of understanding and wisdom. You helped too many people to count with problem you had nothing to do with or no reason to do any effort to solve. I think pretty much everyone here could give a several pages long list of things you did for others out of sheer "GENEROSITY". You may not consider yourself Rarity's biggest fan, but you sure do represent her ideal a whole lot.

Cheers Ghostie, may we see thousands more of your posts!

attachicon.gifYfojF.png

If someone needs to be thanked it is you.

Thank you Ghosty.

You carved this sanctuary out of the unhewn rock, at a big personal cost sometimes. Always accepting of others, no matter if best pony was their favorite, as long as they just respected her. Hell, your biggest generosity was probably accepting a destructive parasite like me in here.

When i left EQD i thought that being a Rarity fan meant to be bullied and despised, i was not about to quit the show, but the fandom surely. But somehow i found this forum and this thread and thought that maybe i should give this wretched fandom one last chance.

If someone would have told me that i would find heaven here i would not have believed it. And the fact that this heaven exists is to an overwhelming part your accomplishment. I always felt at home here, always felt safe, and i honestly think i don't deserve anything of this. I don't deserve to be part of this. That you still accept me, call me friend, shows your generosity.

You alone have more posts then half the other fanclubs, and i look forward to celebrate the big 4000 with you in the not so far future. So does Rarity in fact, she is overflowing with gratitude and happiness.

And she has a gift for you... A tender one...

As for you, stop thinking you're a parasite. We love you here. What those giant crabs out there think of you is meaningless. There's a reason you're still here at 1360 and that reason is apple pie.

As you said, you arrived here as a disgruntled Rarity fan who only saw the hate. Over the last couple hundred pages, we've all learned love and friendship. Of course there was some bickering, but that bickering only strengthened our bond as we solved conflict after conflict.

As I said in another thread, the fandom is just a fandom to me. But you guys, you're different. You're more than just strangers that I talk too about little colored ponies. You're my friends, all of you. That little show brought so much to all of us, especially that white pony with a horn on her forehead.

You said it before, Rarity inspired you to new heights. You did things you wouldn't have before, because of the perfect plot in her episodes. She had an effect on all of us. That's what make of friendship special. This kinship, of being touched by the Goddess of Fabulosity, brought us here and made us into a big family.

I don't think I should have to make you remember that you did things for this fanclub that you should be proud of.  :proud:  I mean, they should literally be jumping in your face.  :please:  That you keep forgetting it makes me  :confused: . I mean, look at that beauty  :pout:

You've also shown generosity to other ponies  :toldya:  :smug:   :wau:  and even little spikey-wikey  :mustache:  (damn that limit on smileys...). You worked hard for those, but like Rarity you downplay the work you did like it was a walk in the park. Even when we were admiring your wonderful crafts, you kept perfecting them, until they became beacon of fabulosity used in all MLPF.

Anyway, I think you know my stance on you, fabulous Obsidian. Again, have some apple pie.

got_your_nose__by_danielsplatter-d6xx2ol

Edited by GlowingFlask
  • Brohoof 7

This might be one of my favourite Rarity scenes ever. When I first watched it, I genuinely thought it was AJ. Rarity was so awesome/ AJlike at the challenges and ready to 'throw down' that I didn't even notice the eye colour. :lol: Sweetie Belle/Rarity moments are some of the best in the show :D

Love how she emerges looking fabulous too :D

Edited by Guest

img-3003157-1-large.png

Does Rarity even lift at all?

tumblr_inline_mm1941TuSU1rft3l5.jpg

Oh and good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

35cizb5.jpg

Just posting this gif because it looks dramadorable...

THE DRAMADORABLENESS!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Scenes like this are something that i love about Rarity, some of them are funny, some adorable, some make me feel with her struggles. She is passionate and does not try to hide her emotions, and that is a great thing.

Hiding your emotions is never good for you...post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png Emotions you supress tend to fester and rot, and when they do, they turn out to hurt more than they would have if you just had let them out. If you let the rusty nail in your wound, it will just get infected, and everything can only get worse from there...

Thats something i learned the hard way.

Showing your emotions is strength, not weakness...

Edit: Don't you love it when image links don't work? :muffins:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

img-3004361-1-130747829045.gif

Just posting this gif because it looks dramadorable...

THE DRAMADORABLENESS!

Scenes like this are something that i love about Rarity, some of them are funny, some adorable, some make me feel with her struggles. She is passionate and does not try to hide her emotions, and that is a great thing.

Hiding your emotions is never good for you... Emotions you supress tend to fester and rot, and when they do, they turn out to hurt more than they would have if you just had let them out. If you let the rusty nail in your wound, it will just get infected, and everything can only get worse from there...

Thats something i learned the hard way.

Showing your emotions is strength, not weakness...

I wish I was as expressive as Rarity, instead of bottling it up like Fluttershy.

I wish I was as expressive as Rarity, instead of bottling it up like Fluttershy.

I used to supress my emotions, i kinda had to, seeing that showing them would have led to even more bulling in school, which i already had enough of.

I let them flow more openly now though, and it helped me a great deal. Not nearly as much as i would like... If you trained yourself to show no emotions, even though i was always bad at it, it is not easy to let go of that conditioning again.post-25189-0-10027300-1405956155.png

Rarity has much stress and doubts herself often. Her emotions would utterly destroy her if she would not discharge them in these dramadorable moments.

• Brohoof 5

I used to supress my emotions, i kinda had to, seeing that showing them would have led to even more bulling in school, which i already had enough of.

I let them flow more openly now though, and it helped me a great deal. Not nearly as much as i would like... If you trained yourself to show no emotions, even though i was always bad at it, it is not easy to let go of that conditioning again.

Rarity has much stress and doubts herself often. Her emotions would utterly destroy her if she would not discharge them in these dramadorable moments.

Sounds like we had similar experiences growing up then. /) <sympathetic brohoof

That's good that you can do that, even if its not as much as you would like, its still an improvement :) My parents had a messy divorce which started as I stopped getting bullied so I then continued to shut myself off for completely different reasons. As a result, I find it near impossible to expose true emotion these days. :(

Rarity and I have more in common than I thought, hopefully one day I too can find an outlet for it, and you continue to improve with your expression :)

Edited by Guest

This might be one of my favourite Rarity scenes ever. When I first watched it, I genuinely thought it was AJ. Rarity was so awesome/ AJlike at the challenges and ready to 'throw down' that I didn't even notice the eye colour. :lol: Sweetie Belle/Rarity moments are some of the best in the show :D

Love how she emerges looking fabulous too :D

I didn't notice the blue eyes too, but it seems so obvious once you know.

• Brohoof 5

I didn't notice the blue eyes too, but it seems so obvious once you know.

I know right? :lol: I've watched this scene countless times since and it always amuses me that i never saw it!

I'm not so sure that Rarity always expresses her emotions.  I think sometimes she puts up the "Rarity" persona.

Look how her accent changed when she spoke to Tenderhooves.

Or how she didn't tell her friends in Sweet and Elite.

She's quite into perfection, so she has to act perfect too; IMO.

• Brohoof 2

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Thanks for all the wonderful replies to my message last night - it means a lot to me, and I read each and everyone of them :please: Thanks so much.

Now, though, coffee :wub:

large.png

Look how her accent changed when she spoke to Tenderhooves.

Everyone who speaks with a mid-Atlantic dialect taught it to themselves :confused: It's not a natural accent, and it's pretty common knowledge that's not her original accent, anyway - remember her parents? :D

Yeahh. She learned it and it became normal. I don't see why she'd put a persona when no one's looking, though, which she's hammed hardcore when no one is around. 

So I disagree entirely - she's totally being herself :D That claim needs to be re-evaluated, quite frankly, because it's a bit confusing :confused:

• Brohoof 5

Who is the pony next to her?

I think it's an OC :please:

Anyway, this artist is becoming one of my favorite pretty quickly :please: Draws a lot of Rarity :D He also draws a lot of clop, though, so no links or anything. :pout:

I really like these two pics the most of his SFW stuff :please:

large.jpeglarge.png

• Brohoof 5

@ghostfacekiller39, you are absultely the heart of this little sub forum we have in here. I have to echo @GlowingFlask when I say, that even though I view this as a fandom first, this little oasis is my MLP family in a way. I came here in April because I was looking for a site where I could actually find real discussion about the show and its themes without wading through micro comments of people trying to one up each other (yeah YouTube and EQD ... I'm looking at you). I found the place at this site and it did things perfectly ... then I started seeing ghostie in general show discussions. That was back when the Fan Clubs didn't have their own sub forum. The Rarity Fan Club was routinuely active, and I did pop in to basically lurk. It did have a different 'feel' to it than the typical pic and vid spamming ilk I have seen on other message boards. I didn't participate in here until @Sterling Crimson's world cup team selection phase ... and I wanted in. I actually think that may be my first post here ... not sure as I couldn't find it.

Anyway ghost, you were was the person led me to this place indirectly. Seeing you, Obsidian, AV, Flask, Jill, all actually have micro discussions that I once thought limited to the elite's of Literary Fiction analysis (and Star Wars fans) ... yeah ...

Anyway, fluff and smarm --  I came for the Brony talk, but stayed for the Raribrony love.

:D

You earned those posts man!

• Brohoof 6

@@ghostfacekiller39, congratulations on your 2000+ posts on Rarity here :D 

The queen of fabulosity would approve :please: 

Seriously, you and the other Rarity fans have made this fan thread absolutely divine. :pout: 

For you ghostie and all you other Rarity fans who contribute here :)

mlfw1689-1317933663.gif