Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

@@Blobulle, Don't feel bad, it makes sense that it caught you by surprise ... but if you want you can edit it and remove the text you don't like. Or you can ask a mod to hide the post for you.

GOOD MORNING RARITY FAN CLUB.

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg

oh what will happen is season 5 I wonder and am so excited :wub:

Rarity will continue to make us laugh and melt our hearts. :please:

@Obsidian Sky, YAY ... you + images + stories = happy morning for Jeric. Danka sir.

post-25990-0-88952400-1408708464_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I hope so too! She was amazing in the season 4 :wub: I can't wait to see her in the season 5...

oh what will happen is season 5 I wonder and am so excited :wub:

Rarity will continue to make us laugh and melt our hearts. :please:

Well... *sigh* To be honest, im a little bit scared of season five.

I always fear that this sudden popularity of the alabaster one is temporary, that if she does something the bulk of the fandom can latch their teeth in again in season five, she will get hated again.

I don't have any trust in the fandom anymore.

post-25189-0-30390600-1405694789.png

post-25189-0-30390600-1405694789.png

• Brohoof 3

I always fear that this sudden popularity of the alabaster one is temporary, that if she does something the bulk of the fandom can latch their teeth in again in season five, she will get hated again.

hopefully have trust in the writers, there are always some good writers as well as terrible ones, as for me i'm gonna cross my fingers and bounce up and down waiting :D

• Brohoof 5

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

As long as they give Polsky a Rarity episode I'll be happy :D

I wasn't here before season 4. Was there trepidation then too?

• Brohoof 7

It's understandable... :blush:

I for one have high hopes, did you watch the season 5 animatic? I thought she was perfect.

But what will be really important is the episodes focusing on her.

hopefully have trust in the writers, there are always some good writers as well as terrible ones, as for me i'm gonna cross my fingers and bounce up and down waiting :D

Dave Polsky is the best writer for Rarity!

• Brohoof 4

I wasn't here before season 4. Was there trepidation then too?

Yes... Oh yes.

Im accustomed to be fearful of new seasons. All a matter of experience.

Sometimes i think it would be better for the writers to end the show now.

What if we get a season three again? What if this fandom elects her as their primary bullying target again? Not sure if i could stay in this fandom any longer if that happens again...

• Brohoof 3

It's understandable... :blush:

I for one have high hopes, did you watch the season 5 animatic? I thought she was perfect.

But what will be really important is the episodes focusing on her.

Dave Polsky is the best writer for Rarity!

speaking of writers what do the new writers look like if there are any? lol I mean like what is their style

• Brohoof 4

signature by Pucksterv

Yes... Oh yes.

Im accustomed to be fearful of new seasons. All a matter of experience.

Sometimes i think it would be better for the writers to end the show now.

What if we get a season three again? What if this fandom elects her as their primary bullying target again? Not sure if i could stay in this fandom any longer if that happens again...

And what if we get a season 4 again?

I don't want them to end the show, they still can make great Rarity episodes. :smug:

Why don't you like the season 3? It's because there wasn't a single Rarity episode? That won't happen again because the season 5 will have 26 episodes.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

And what if we get a season 4 again?

I don't want them to end the show, they still can make great Rarity episodes. :smug:

Why don't you like the season 3? It's because there wasn't a single Rarity episode? That won't happen again because the season 5 will have 26 episodes.

hooray for more episodes to view :D

• Brohoof 5

signature by Pucksterv

I just stop being a negative nancy until i have reason for it... That is until season 5 airs... :muffins:

"Look darling, what a gorgeous view! Do you like what you see?"

post-25189-0-91517300-1409232191_thumb.png

I did... i liked it a lot.

The view was indeed breathtakingly lovely...

...And the sea and sky was also pretty nice.

post-25189-0-91517300-1409232191_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Behold, the master race. Also, good morning.

Thats the army our fabulous queen uses to protect her subjects of the unfabulous hordes that hate beauty and prosperity. :proud:

post-25189-0-37509400-1396877970_thumb.png

Rarity is best queen!

post-25189-0-37509400-1396877970_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

"Oh darling! Did you just say im your best pony?... I have no words! Such generosity!"

A little joyful tear runs down Raritys alabaster cheeks.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I wish i could do something to repay you for your kind words..."

Rarity is silent for a moment, her face displaying an adorable, thoughtful pout.

Just as you were about to ask if everything is alright, her expression brightens and her full lips escapes a gleeful cheer.

"Wahaha!" The unicorns face turns red from embarassment. It seems like this expression of joy was a little bit too loud for the fashionistas taste.

"How about we go into my boutique and i make you something nice to wear, darling? I have so many great ideas! Maybe the skirt that my human doppelganger wore that you liked so much? (I think that i should make it a little bit shorter though...)

After that, we can go to the café for some cappuccino and tasty cake, and talk a little bit. What do you think darling?"

I think Rarity liked your confession, and i did too. Liked it? I loved it! :pout:

Rares charms are just irresistible, arent they? :please:

So beautifully written my friend!

You're gonna hate this post... :blush:

:blink:

:huh:I don't believe you. Are you sure?

I mean, I can't believe Applejack isn't your favorite pony anymore. Maybe you let the fan club influence you?

Is Rarity really your favorite pony now? I thought you were a huge Applejack fan, is it really the case when you re-watch the show?

Maybe I'm totally wrong. But I love the Rarity Fan Club so much that sometimes I think Rarity may become my favorite mane 6. It's the fan club where I've been on the most (RD Fan Club: 133 posts, Derpy Fan Club: 76 posts, Rarity Fan Club: 257 posts); same for you: (AJ Fan Club: 144 posts, Rarity Fan Club: 389 posts!) And I know that you were a big Applejack fan when you joined.

But I don't forget how much I loved Rainbow Dash the 1st time I watched the show. It's easy to forget that, especially during a hiatus.

Sorry, I just think it's strange to change of favorite character during a hiatus and not after a new episode/season... :blush:

I, for one, like a character only because of the show, and never because of the fandom.

If it's because of the show, you can ignore this post.

*run*

EDIT: I don't feel good about this post, can someone delete it please?

Don't worry at all my friend...

1. Your concerns are perfectly valid

2. It takes a lot more than that to upset me *hugs*

Regarding the concern; I don't think it's something to worry about, I still love Applejack and always will! From the day I joined this site they were basically 1a and 1b; they still are... And I don't see that changing... Also, it was the sudden revalation of the Audrey Hepburn/classic films connection that pushed her over the top; not this club... I promise. But thank you for you concern, I truly mean that.

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 7

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

@@The JLmle, I understand. :) I let the post then...

Glad I could help you feel better!

Is it sad that I didn't ever click the video; yet you still got that song stuck in my head?

post-26689-0-89878700-1409238882_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I know it's "west end" and not "western," but hey; they sound kinda similar and I loves dat pic!

post-26689-0-89878700-1409238882_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

post-25189-0-61720700-1409241131_thumb.jpg

Raritys senses were overwhelmed.

The cascades of shimmering light. The coronas of fabulous glow. Glittering gemstones. Luminescent crystals. To the horizon and beyond.

As she strode through the surreal landscape that was total darkness interruped by the lustre of precious stones, her pretty head was overflowing with ideas. New fashion lines. Gowns. Jewelry. Fancy hats.

Her creativity knew no boundaries in this realm. Everything was easy and clear, the possibilities endless.

She did not really understand how she got there, but it mattered not. She felt pure, unlimited bliss.

It was a fountain of inspiration... A fountain of exotic colours and dancing shapes.

And Rarity herself felt like dancing too. She could not help herself. She started to dance the most flawless and elegant dance. A waltz made from pure joy, innocent and honest.

She pirouetted through the void, her slender limbs swirling in delicate motions, her eyes closed.

The beautiful jewels seemed to enjoy her skillful display, for they started to hum and sing a lovely melody, their luminescence crescending in an overwhelming radiance.

The shape of a flawless, graceful body, illuminated by countless, multicolored glows.

Rarity opened her lids and let the light caress her almond shaped eyes... And more and more ideas flooded her mind. So much inspiration...! It was ecstatic..!

Suddenly it was dark... The gems were gone... So was the glow and the sounds... Only darkness remained.

The gorgeous unicorn removed her sleeping mask, she felt invigorated and happy. Her dream was already fading, and she started to forget the details of her ethereal yourney.

The ideas were not fading though. The inspirations... They always stayed.

Every night she visited dreamscapes like this, and always she felt like on fire on the next morning.

Time to get back to work, time to make her dreams reality. Time to let ponies shine... Let them shine like the jewels did.

• Brohoof 8

I haven't seen any Rarity fans here so I thought I should post one.  :proud:

attachicon.gifFan rarity.jpg

I'm not very good at photo editing but I hope you like it  :please: 

You haven't seen any Rarity fans? ...I guess Ghostie & Obsidian have been lacking on their Rarity zealot skills...  :wacko:

...Ok yeah that was a bad joke lol, have some Rarity to make up for it (well technically Rarijack);

post-27099-0-43881400-1409248341_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-01869400-1409248344_thumb.jpg

Sometimes shipping isn't always just about making them fawning all over each other... Sometimes it is just helping a friend out, you know?

*Edit to point out the obvious* You know I never shipped these 2 before... Hell I wasn't even that big of a shipper... Then i joined this fan club... Curse you all for making me see the gloriousness of Rarijack  :okiedokielokie:

post-27099-0-43881400-1409248341_thumb.jpg

post-27099-0-01869400-1409248344_thumb.jpg

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 8

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

*Edit to point out the obvious* You know I never shipped these 2 before... Hell I wasn't even that big of a shipper... Then i joined this fan club... Curse you all for making me see the gloriousness of Rarijack  :okiedokielokie:

They are great together, arent they?post-25189-0-52301500-1406024376.pngpost-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

post-25189-0-59198900-1404498830_thumb.png

No matter if just as a friendship or as lovers, for me Rares and Apples are the best!

• Brohoof 7

They are great together, arent they?

No matter if just as a friendship or as lovers, for me Rares and Apples are the best!

I guess it is quite fun lol... Plus if I was forced at gunpoint to make a shipfic, I would find them the easiest, if only because they have the most/best screentime together when it comes to doubles for the show :lol: So congrats Rarity FC, you have made me fall in love with a ship of something other than LunaShy :lol: Now I just need to go find a billion pictures & post them up here...  :wat:  :confused:

I remember coming into this fandom & saying "I will never ship, or fall in love with these characters, or buy merchandise..." Now I have plushies, ship 2 pairs, & I am a zealot for my other pony pairing... Uhhhhhhhhhhh getting off topic, quick spam Rarity to make up for it! (Is a gif, gotta click it)

post-27099-0-83959000-1409250445_thumb.gif

No damnit happy Rarity!

post-27099-0-35664100-1409250471_thumb.png

post-27099-0-96772800-1409250474_thumb.jpg

Totally didn't just get the first good pics of Rarity that I could find of Google or anything to distract from the fact I am tired & spouting off random stuff or anything... Is it working?

post-27099-0-59942900-1409250797.jpg

*Re-reads what I posted* Uhhhhhhhhh... I think I am going to go sleep now... I think the hour of sleep in the past 36 hours is showing... Night everyone, hopefully tomorrow I won't... You know... Have a mental break lol... Sorry  :blush:

post-27099-0-59088300-1409251126_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end