Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Tabitha St. Germain Pixlekitties

I'm testing the image linking using a slightly different method.

For me it works so far.

And Tabitha...

post-25189-0-87797500-1403883963.png

She is such a great voice actress! She makes Rarity so alive! You can feel the passion she puts in it.

Rarity without Tabby? I cannot imagine that anymore.

• Brohoof 6

post-25189-0-12954200-1409255815_thumb.png

More Rarity prettyness.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

A question i have.

Do you people think the opinion that Rarity is generous because she decides to stay in Ponyville for her friends sake, even though she could be much closer to high society and fame in Canterlot and Manehatten, is a valid one?

I think she could be much higher in the social ladder and in her job if she would move to one of these cities, and that she chooses not to is one of her biggest generosities.

The noble ponies would feed out of her hoof. It would be easier to promote her work. She would be in the center of attention daily.

What do you think about that? Im i seeing that wrong? :confused:

• Brohoof 6

Do you people think the opinion that Rarity is generous because she decides to stay in Ponyville for her friends sake, even though she could be much closer to high society and fame in Canterlot and Manehatten, is a valid one?

It is a very valid one, and her decision to stay can be seen as one of the most generous decisions that she could make. She is the embodiment and Element of Generosity, and by staying she ensures that Equestria is protected. All six most be present to protect the land. This is the nature of sacrifice. It is also important to say that she does this, not because of a sense of responsibility. The elements did not pop in to them and say ... poof ... you're loyal generous, kind. No. It is who they are already. Rarity could not be the Element of Generosity unless she was the most generous of spirit. She does this because of that indwelt essence that resides in her. 

Rarity would be the toast of the town and known world wide by now. And while she still holds onto this dream, abandoning her friends for her dream would be against the very fabric that she is made of. She stays because to do otherwise no longer makes her Rarity. She stays to save the lives of many. She stays for friendship. This is sacrifice - and sacrifice and generosity are well acquainted. To be truly generous you must willingly sacrifice something.

Good question Obsi.

BTW, I love this mix of Chrystal and Rainbow Rarity.

post-25990-0-65345500-1409257807_thumb.png

ib4 Ghost comments on Jill. :D

• Brohoof 8

One of the many ways I relate to Rarity is that I get really overly sensitive and emotional at times. I try to contain it, but my aggression is something I have trouble dealing with - that really shines through when I defend Rarebear, it feels like. I took it upon myself to nuke the site for 24 hours because of this so I could have some reflection time, but after a bunch of Pepsi, Civ III and a marathon of Martin Mystery, I'm back now :D

Sorry, everyone.

Also, I heard the big news from Obsidian, @The JLmle! :D 

Welcome to the fabulous side. We have cookies :please:

post-20419-0-38028800-1409258233_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

One of the many ways I relate to Rarity is that I get really overly sensitive and emotional at times. I try to contain it, but my aggression is something I have trouble dealing with - that really shines through when I defend Rarebear, it feels like. I took it upon myself to nuke the site for 24 hours because of this so I could have some reflection time, but after a bunch of Pepsi, Civ III and a marathon of Martin Mystery, I'm back now :D

Sorry, everyone.

Like i already said, if you need you time to think, you need your time to think. No need to apologize.

The fabulous one is happy that you are back, and so are we.

post-25189-0-74172500-1409258820_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Tabitha St. Germain Pixlekitties

I'm testing the image linking using a slightly different method.

attachicon.giflarge.png

She does the 2 best voices of the show: Derpy and Rarity. She's obviously my favorite MLP voice actor! :wub: (As I've already explained, I love the way Rarity talks...)

• Brohoof 5

Like i already said, if you need you time to think, you need your time to think. No need to apologize.

The fabulous one is happy that you are back, and so are we.

I missed you guys, though. When I wasn't watching Canadian cartoons or using the divide and conquer strategy to win wars with France, I was resisting the urge to check up on this place to make sure everyone was ok :please:

Also, found this :D So pretty :wub:

post-20419-0-26735300-1409259189_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Did she do both voices for Derpy?

She does Derpy, all forms of Rarity, all ages of Granny Smith, Luna, early Nightmare Moon (the good one), Cup Cake/Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake, the Shadowbolt Leader... Let's just say she is really, really good at voices, agreed?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tabitha-St-Germain/

^ All of the voices she has done, ever

PS A really funny thing is... She voiced Suri lol. That must have been fun to watch in the recording studio :lol:

• Brohoof 8

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

Regarding the concern; I don't think it's something to worry about, I still love Applejack and always will! From the day I joined this site they were basically 1a and 1b; they still are... And I don't see that changing... Also, it was the sudden revalation of the Audrey Hepburn/classic films connection that pushed her over the top; not this club... I promise. But thank you for you concern, I truly mean that.

I never thought I'd see the day! Still I completely understand, AJ is my 1a and others have assumed the 1b slot temporarily, ultimately it will always be AJ for me but congrats on your new best pony. After all, Rarity is more than worthy (she's currently my 1b) :D I hope to see an avy with a Rarity plush at some point :P

Rarity_%22this_old_thing%3F%22_S4E13.png

Edited by Guest

She does Derpy, all forms of Rarity, all ages of Granny Smith, Luna, early Nightmare Moon (the good one), Cup Cake/Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake, the Shadowbolt Leader... Let's just say she is really, really good at voices, agreed?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tabitha-St-Germain/

^ All of the voices she has done, ever

PS A really funny thing is... She voiced Suri lol. That must have been fun to watch in the recording studio :lol:

Tabitha voiced Suri? Confirmed for unfabulosity!

But she voices Rarity... Confirmed for fabulosity!

Hummm.... I am Error!

• Brohoof 6

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

Tabitha voiced Suri? Confirmed for unfabulosity!

But she voices Rarity... Confirmed for fabulosity!

Hummm.... I am Error!

Well... She also voiced Derpy, Luna, Nightmare Moon... I think she gets a pass on Suri :P

• Brohoof 5

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

Well... She also voiced Derpy, Luna, Nightmare Moon... I think she gets a pass on Suri :P

I think providing the spine-tingling, lovely, enchanting, and majestic voice of the goddess of fabulosity earns her a pass :wub:

Tabitha is DEFINITELY confirmed for fabulosity :D Hoping to go see her when she comes to Nightmare Nights Dallas this October :D I hope to get her autograph, but that may be unlikely.

Also, this is random but :wub: 

post-20419-0-17558200-1409277229_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I think providing the spine-tingling, lovely, enchanting, and majestic voice of the goddess of fabulosity earns her a pass :wub:

Lol I was trying to not use Rarity, it is like cheating :P

And pretty obvious lol :P

• Brohoof 6

ePKfNjC.gif

Lol I was trying to not use Rarity, it is like cheating :P

And pretty obvious lol :P

Rarity :wub:

Her fabulosity overrules all other elements of fabulosity :wub:

She's wonderful. She's...perfect. I love getting to be a fanboy of her. I really do - it's added so much brightness to my previously bleak life that I'm just so glad my little purple and pearl princess worked her way into my heart :D

post-20419-0-28124500-1409277679_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

There aren't enough words to describe Rarity
post-11736-0-36225000-1409279881_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty hyped for the 4DE Rarity plush. I was worried that they might sell out quickly but then I realized this is an MLP plush, not the 9000th rehash of Call of Duty. :pout:

• Brohoof 6

WoohooMolly1.png.90121742df8fc6d01079bc98f21613a7.png.ff277653b204dd911e99a48581252ddc.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

From the guy (who also posts on this board) that recently gave us the finest Dazzling fan pics so far.

Again, there is something so haunting about this image .... it captures man.

post-25990-0-94150200-1409285467_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8