Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Beatnick Rurdy double!

style_by_jack_a_lynn-d4ic2nh.png

miss_french_by_amenoo-d4iijgo.png

One of her most striking outfits.

I like how she always manages to suprise me with her grand plethora of outfits. Always gorgeous, always elegant. She plays with her beauty. Her body is her canvas.

A gorgeous canvas made from the finest silk, studded with sapphires that are her sensual eyes... and buttdiamonds... can't forget those...

Her buttdiamonds are a mark of excellence, for only the most precious of stones could be adequate to adorn her buttocks.

• Brohoof 7

Good Morning Fan Club. 

large.png

I'll be a bit more active in here this week since it should be a lighter work week for me. :D

I'm a huge fan of ol neckbeard (featured in the image above). Maybe we should run through are favorite Rarity artists in the fandom and why. :)

• Brohoof 5

Good Morning Fan Club. 

large.png

I'll be a bit more active in here this week since it should be a lighter work week for me.  :D

I'm a huge fan of ol neckbeard (featured in the image above). Maybe we should run through are favorite Rarity artists in the fandom and why.  :)

Ooh, ooh, me, pick me!

Mystic Alpha, definitely!

post-2257-0-67618200-1414419157_thumb.jpg

Here's some more!

post-2257-0-58584800-1414419293_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-19391700-1414419294_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-77226400-1414419294_thumb.jpg

It's just such a unique style that I haven't seen duplicated anywhere.

• Brohoof 6

mlp_rarity_2_by_iifog-d52wbm2.jpg

Rarity, she is so soft and gentle. Always thinking how other ponies feel and puts them and their needs generously before her own needs.

rarity_traditional_by_thebowtieone-d7v9q

Most beautiful ponu and the most gorgeous appearance. I've tried to watch couple episodes only watching Rarity and she totally is gorgeous every second! post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png

• Brohoof 8

Moar Holiday centric Rarijack. Why do I get the feeling that the hat just said "Gryffindor" 

large.jpg

Anyone here decorate for Halloween? 

• Brohoof 7

Daaaaaw this is cute  :wub:

large.jpg

Happy Halloween from AJ and Rares!

I feel like Applejack and Rarity complement each other well, because they are almost complete opposites. They just fit so well together, that's why there is so much fanart of the two of them together.  :D  :smug:

• Brohoof 4

So, this is me now:

post-28987-0-89287800-1414471810_thumb.png

You see, I'm really into Frozen and Disney Store FINALLY released the Anna and Elsa Animator's Gift Set they teased and I've been pining for in August. The problem? I didn't get any notice to it being in stock until five minutes before I took my English midterm at 9AM (They restock at 3AM my time typically) and after the test was over...they were SOLD OUT. And many of them on Ebay! I know this is a first world problem but I'm still irritated. I was patient and waited and waited and waited, but since I have priorities and chose to actually go to bed the night before a test, I'm punished.

Oh, well. Anyway, I've decided to just be Anne Boleyn for Halloween again, mainly because I have a history lecture that day and was thinking of actually taking Rarity with me so that we can be queens together! She does love her queen outfit!

post-28987-0-94481500-1414473706_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Nightmare Night Rarity ! post-28950-0-48216600-1413056516.png

Rarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

She flies through beautiful sparkling blue sky while her radiant magic holds her up there.  She is wearing a gorgeous witch costume crafted by her own gentle and soft hooves. post-28950-0-19044900-1413056494.png

She is a magical little ponu ? post-28950-0-60876900-1413056552.png

• Brohoof 3

Good morning all. Nightmare Night is just around the corning and so is NaNoWriMo later that night. I'm actually doing something I thought I would never do, I'm using that month to actually draft a 50,000 word Rarity focused fan fic. I want to have fun with this, and writing for me is more transformative than fun. I hope that this will change that. :D

Oh, and here is some Rarity. 

large.png

• Brohoof 7

Hello fan club! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Geez I've been gone for a week or two and a lot of shit happened! Without Ghostie in the fan club its like theres a huge gap in everything. I always see him posting here and without him.... Meh.

Anyway, Nightmare Night is almost upon us! So excited to trick or treat and steal little kids' candy!

img-3205581-1-nightmare_night_rarity_by_

Awesome picture, brony! That Rarity is dressed like a witch costume in Nightmare Nights. :D

Good Morning Fan Club. 

img-3206073-1-large.png

I'll be a bit more active in here this week since it should be a lighter work week for me. :D

I'm a huge fan of ol neckbeard (featured in the image above). Maybe we should run through are favorite Rarity artists in the fandom and why. :)

I hope you do, Jeric. :D

• Brohoof 3