Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning everypony. Unfortunately I didn't sleep very well.

You're not alone. I didn't sleep well, either. I usually sleep passed this time, and I went to sleep late. My dogs wanted to go out early. If you wish, you can imagine that I gave you hazelnut coffee if you like that and don't already have some. 

I'm back to acting like Rarity when I act it seems. I even got on my Rarity account for roleplay (not on here.) 

Speaking of which, people say I'm great at roleplaying Rarity. I personally think I am better at writing her than some of the writers, but that is a bias opinion.

Required Rarity Picture: (Rarity, you are always beautiful. I think that's better than cute.)

post-28857-0-71674000-1414937259_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Mind if I join you guys? I'm not too familiar with fan clubs, but I hope my contribution helps. :P

Rarity is not only my favourite pony, but one of my favourite characters of all time. She is a feminine character written right and teaches us that there are many ways to be yourself. It's a really awesome lesson. *u*

I hope my experience in this fan club is a good one. Have a silly Rarity GIF! :D

post-26117-0-16927500-1414938189.gif

• Brohoof 6

Mind if I join you guys? I'm not too familiar with fan clubs, but I hope my contribution helps. :P

Rarity is not only my favourite pony, but one of my favourite characters of all time. She is a feminine character written right and teaches us that there are many ways to be yourself. It's a really awesome lesson. *u*

I hope my experience in this fan club is a good one. Have a silly Rarity GIF! :D

attachicon.gifKisses..gif

I agree. A lot of other characters that show women are strong are tomboys. Rarity shows they are strong, and she's feminine. I like that. As a feminine guy, she is my rolemodel. In fact, feminine not meaning weak is the lesson for "A Dog and Pony Show." 

You don't have to be masculine to be strong, and Rarity teaches just that. I love her. :D

Required Rarity Picture. (the beauty of having a Rarity picture for every reaction, some of the pictures may not make sense.)

post-28857-0-49481000-1414938861_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Mind if I join you guys? I'm not too familiar with fan clubs, but I hope my contribution helps

22403__safe_rarity_animated_hat_sweet-an

Does that sufficiently answer your question . :D

Welcome to the RFC

• Brohoof 6

I found a cute lil Raribat. 

Funny, if I wasn't so attached to my Rarity in work mode avatar I would have considered keeping my Halloween one. :please:

Here is another one that keeps her signature fabulousness front and center. 

rarity_bat_by_adamlhumphreys-d4bfq3e.png

• Brohoof 6

Funny, if I wasn't so attached to my Rarity in work mode avatar I would have considered keeping my Halloween one. :please:

Here is another one that keeps her signature fabulousness front and center. 

rarity_bat_by_adamlhumphreys-d4bfq3e.png

Only Rarity can make being a bat so fabulous.  :pout:

Technically, she has wings and and a horn, that makes her an alicorn!  :comeatus:

140531552996.png

• Brohoof 6

atg_day_1__rarity_by_paradigmpizza-d59oo

Rarity keep your strong stance so ponies who struggle can hold on to your fabulousness and beauty and not sink down.

mlfw119_130118320292.png

Keep the smile on your face so ponies who are sad can have that little sparkle which can light them up.

rarity_shine_by_kayniner-d4twdm9.jpg

Keep the radiance that shines out from you so the ponies can feel the beauty inside of them.

Please

• Brohoof 6

Hellooo. :3 How's everyone going?

I love artisan crafts, and there are many great crafts of Rarity to offer. Look what I found. xP

small_things__great_love___rarity_graffi

rarity_dress_making_by_renegadecow-d5nac

season_3_rarity__by_hoikarnage-d5j2cpa.j

Quick question! We all know that Rarity loves making dresses, which reminds me of something. What is your favourite dress that Rarity made? Mine is the one in Too Many Pinkie Pies. I love the socks, I love how her hair is done in a bun and I love the shade of pink on her dress. x)

• Brohoof 9

Congrats to you Rarity fanclub for reaching 15k+ posts!

Now for my contribution, also has anyone seen my King Tiger?

rarity_in_a_tank_by_albert238391-d5pph64OH Gods! Rarity is on the warpath! I feel sorry for the poor sod she's hunting down.

• Brohoof 6

Hey I know it's been forever since I was around (ish formerly MidnightHour). Is the Rarara FC skype group still a thing?

I've only heard rumors that this existed but ghost had mentioned that it didn't work out. Not sure why. 

Ok, yesterday whilst writing, I threw on Sonic Rainboom. Now before I hear groans, I do give episodes I don't like a few chances. Technically I'm here typing this because I have FiM a second change and finally 'got it'. Honestly, you never know if your opinion will evolve. I may have just not be in the mood when you first saw a lackluster ep. Maybe I harbored a bias that originates somewhere else that hampered my enjoyment. Regardless, I found myself really paying attention this time. 

So ... has my opinion changes? Do I still dislike the episode? 

Yes and No. My criticisms that they should have not used a Mane Six character as an antagonist are still valid. So is the belief that they went a bit overboard with Rarity and Rainbow. But damn, the episode sticks the landing in the first ten minutes of the show. I found myself smiling at the cheering lesson, & Pinkies antics; the whole library scene was really classic season one goodness. Even the first few minutes into the Cloudsdale were decent. I still consider this a rather inconsistent episode, and hold firm to my earlier statements regarding the OOC (something I almost never complain about) issues with Rarity. Also, still don't like Lipstick Pone. 

Flank smacking Rarity made my ass laugh for a few seconds again. :D

So, yeah ... still not a fan ... but I can't ignore the good in it. 

130145193334.gif

• Brohoof 4

Pony Rarity has the true essence of beauty and elegance. Her inner radiance has this fabulous shine that never fades.

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

The magnificent shapes of the glorious body of her. Her flank covered in diamonds, the most precious of jewels. They represent the true value of this soft and lovely creature. 

Also Rainbow Rock Raritu ! ?

my-little-pony-mlp-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0

Also I cant help it but RFC feels like this now for me

rarity___the___mane___problem___bad_hair

which can probably be seen from my activity here. I should maybe try to step up little more

They will grow back but it takes time post-28950-0-06924900-1413056504.png

post-28950-0-06924900-1413056504.png

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 6

which can probably be seen from my activity here. I should maybe try to step up little more

You can take a break if you need to, ooBrony. Rarity isn't going anywhere, and you should never feel like this is a job. When it does, some of the spark that you get from posting about the Goddess of Fabulosity may wane. As Rarity herself put it, "... Well we certainly can't let that happen!"  

8924+-+rarity+supernitro.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I've only heard rumors that this existed but ghost had mentioned that it didn't work out. Not sure why. 

Ok, yesterday whilst writing, I threw on Sonic Rainboom. Now before I hear groans, I do give episodes I don't like a few chances. Technically I'm here typing this because I have FiM a second change and finally 'got it'. Honestly, you never know if your opinion will evolve. I may have just not be in the mood when you first saw a lackluster ep. Maybe I harbored a bias that originates somewhere else that hampered my enjoyment. Regardless, I found myself really paying attention this time. 

So ... has my opinion changes? Do I still dislike the episode? 

Yes and No. My criticisms that they should have not used a Mane Six character as an antagonist are still valid. So is the belief that they went a bit overboard with Rarity and Rainbow. But damn, the episode sticks the landing in the first ten minutes of the show. I found myself smiling at the cheering lesson, & Pinkies antics; the whole library scene was really classic season one goodness. Even the first few minutes into the Cloudsdale were decent. I still consider this a rather inconsistent episode, and hold firm to my earlier statements regarding the OOC (something I almost never complain about) issues with Rarity. Also, still don't like Lipstick Pone. 

Flank smacking Rarity made my ass laugh for a few seconds again. :D

So, yeah ... still not a fan ... but I can't ignore the good in it. 

Its sad that this OOC portrayal of Rarity taints what was otherwise a good episode (was actually one of my favorite episode when I first saw MLP).

I have to wonder how much Rarity hate is directly related to this episode. As this was an fairly early episode before we got very much good character development for Rarity, I wonder if a lot of people got a negative impression of her character in this episode and have been biased ever since. I know that while I was never a Rarity hater, she was initially my least favorite of the Mane 6 partly because of this episode.

Im glad I decided to give her another chance though, and discover that she is best pony!  :D

full.gif
  • Brohoof 7