Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Are you sure it's the glasses you're looking at in this picture?  :pout:

Not that I didn't look at it too.

Gotta love those diamonds.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

They are so eye catching... i cannot help it.post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

rarity_by_veganya-d5fvzzs.png

Oh, and... some Nightmare Night Rarity i found some time ago... Better late than never eh?

post-25189-0-56521800-1415463030_thumb.gif

Its a gif... One can click it...post-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

• Brohoof 8

After 8-9 hours of tiring classes (all in front of PC :/ ) I came back just to realize I have to repeat that tomorrow (5 hours only though) and that I'll be forced to skip free, long weekend. I'm actually a bit annoyed with this.

Obligatory Rares pic:

large.png

PS: Not sure if some of you noticed, but in some of the pictures ponies tend to have heart-shaped reflections in their eyes instead of oval ones. I absolutely adore that little detail, adds a nice touch.

• Brohoof 8

Rarity gives us that looks again!

_pc__bedroom_eyes_rarity__2014__by_arast

She seems to see something she likes, something she wants, or... someone she wants?... Could you say no to that face?

I could never...

• Brohoof 6

Rarity gives us that looks again!

img-3239455-1-_pc__bedroom_eyes_rarity__

She seems to see something she likes, something she wants, or... someone she wants?... Could you say no to that face?

I could never...

That face just says "Coming to bed, honey?"  :pout:

• Brohoof 6

I found a beautiful crystal Rarity on Derpibooru so here she is!

:wub:

She looks so perfectly flawless...post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.pngpost-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I know of a piece that looks very much like that in drawing style... But for the love of Rarity, i just could not find it... So have a kawaii sailor Rarity instead...

my_little_sailor_by_rurity-d6f7cgi.png

Rarity has the Blue Flu again

If only she got her flu shot -_-

She looks so gorgeous when she is angry... Well, she always looks gorgeous.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 8

You want to see a Rarity and Sweetie Belle picture? Well now you get to see a Rarity and Sweetie Belle picture :please:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Im always up for some gorgeoussisters!

30min_challenge___fancy_scarf_by_atryl-d

got_your_nose__by_danielsplatter-d6xx2ol

apple_pie_by_killryde-d5164lb.png

Jeez, i love these two...

They are so adorable, their relationship so realistic...

They may somtimes butt heads a bit, but they truly love each other and would go through the fire, or mud in Raritys case, something just as bad for her, to make the other one happy.

Applepie...

post-25189-0-55460100-1403517308.pngpost-25189-0-39842900-1403599194.png

post-25189-0-55460100-1403517308.png

post-25189-0-39842900-1403599194.png

• Brohoof 7

Im always up for some gorgeoussisters!

30min_challenge___fancy_scarf_by_atryl-d

got_your_nose__by_danielsplatter-d6xx2ol

apple_pie_by_killryde-d5164lb.png

Jeez, i love these two...

They are so adorable, their relationship so realistic...

They may somtimes butt heads a bit, but they truly love each other and would go through the fire, or mud in Raritys case, something just as bad for her, to make the other one happy.

Applepie...

Ah yes! They are awesome sisters indeed! :D

post-28511-0-19059500-1415534470_thumb.jpg

post-28511-0-19059500-1415534470_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Aaaaaand some more Applepie, just because i wub them.

sisters_by_mricantdraw-d71zeie.jpg

stargazing_by_hereticofdune-d4qa8e8.png

Especially Rarity is just a good sister who will always do the right thing in the end, and sacrifices much for her little silbling.

A great example is Sweetie Belles toil, the whole episode basically. Rarity was willing to risk her job for Sapphire just to help her little sister. And Sapphire is one of the biggest stars in Equestria, the Pony of Pop. Equivalent of Madonna, or similar artists in the real world.

Just think about what it would have meant for Rarity to disappoint and lose such a important client! All of that so her little sister could be happy...

I feel Raritys role in that episode often gets forgotten, everyone seems like OMGLUNA, but for me Rarity was the true heroine of it...

We see, again, how much Pearlpone cares... and that she always did care, like the birthday scene showed. That she is a generous, understanding and amazing sister. She has to carefully balance her job, her sister and her friends, much more than other mane6.

How can we blame her for sometimes stumbling? And even when she does, she makes up for it big time.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 8

post-25189-0-97870700-1415547590_thumb.png

I probably said it ten thousand times, but eyes are the window to the soul... So one can guess what soul lurks behind those gorgeous peepers...

With these two almond shaped gemstones, she gazes out into the world, and everywhere her eyes wander to, she sees potential... And she tries to awaken this potential in everypony. Potentional in beauty, may it be in body and spirit.

She is an inspiration. An inspiration that lets us make the world more beautiful and lovely, lets us act more generous and noble, to mirror our gorgeous queen.

• Brohoof 8

attachicon.gifmlp-art-my-little-pony-Rarity-1642430.png

I probably said it ten thousand times, but eyes are the window to the soul... So one can guess what soul lurks behind those gorgeous peepers...

With these two almond shaped gemstones, she gazes out into the world, and everywhere her eyes wander to, she sees potential... And she tries to awaken this potential in everypony. Potentional in beauty, may it be in body and spirit.

She is an inspiration. An inspiration that lets us make the world more beautiful and lovely, lets us act more generous and noble, to mirror our gorgeous queen.

The eyes x) 

rarity_by_mylittlerainbow_time-d85t23m.j

I can never get enough of their radiance. xO Shining like million galaxies so detailed beauty and limitless space lives within those gorgeous round jewels. ?  They are something beyond the known words that describe beauty and radiance, but still the message can be sent to other ponies even without the words that can describe this wonder.

You must watch the pictures they can tell you more than these written words that can't reach the height of her beauty.post-28950-0-00059500-1413056517.png

rarity_by_velexane-d6p97bm.png

• Brohoof 6

This piece has an interesting art style

Rarity and Twilight in winter.

img-3242912-1-395263__safe_twilight%20sp

Those legs... and tail...

I cannot shake the feeling I've seen something like that already. These for sure look like a cross-hybrid between ponies and... well... I don't know. Some kind of fantastical creatures straight out of some MMO games and not only. Satyrs, maybe? But yeah, a really nice piece. Someone going full "To hell with rules!" on this one, and getting a cool result.

I have a bus in 30 minutes and I'm watching pony art on the internet, what am I doing with my life!? Gotta run, see you around in ~35+ hours heh.

• Brohoof 5

I just wanted to make sure everything was alright in the RFC :D I've missed this place quite a bit.

I was playing as the Celts in Civ V, and they remind me of us Rarity fans, at least historically speaking :please: So I got all soft-hearted and decided to drop by for a short visit :D At this point, if I do come back, it'd be around December-ish and I doubt I'll venture outside of this thread. I hope things are going alright in my absence, and may the fabulosity be with each and every one of you! :D

11640__safe_solo_rarity_crossover_artist

• Brohoof 16