Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Its kinda easy to forget that ponies in the show actually have fur... They look so smooth.

But here we can see Raridu rocking the most adorable fuzzyness!

rarity_by_gladpotatos-d6abd6w.png

Perfect for lovecuddles!

Rarity is lovecuddlepone.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 7

I will miss you all very much, and I may be back someday, but I've got so much stuff going on that I just don't have time to keep up with the site; So I'm headed out on an extended hiatus...

128386__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_swee

But know that I Love all of my RFC brothers and sisters, and that I left my yahoo email address on my profile if anypony wants to contact me...

• Brohoof 9

I will miss you all very much, and I may be back someday, but I've got so much stuff going on that I just don't have time to keep up with the site; So I'm headed out on an extended hiatus...

128386__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_swee

But know that I Love all of my RFC brothers and sisters, and that I left my yahoo email address on my profile if anypony wants to contact me...

You will be sorely missed as anyone who must leave the RFC for an extended period of time is. MnpoPgO.png

Can't wait to welcome you back in the future.

• Brohoof 6

Oh no.post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

We will miss you too. Very much so.

post-25189-0-70498500-1416595100_thumb.jpg

The time we philosophed about Rarity and Applejack love stories, the fun that was had, the friendship. You will always be part of the RFC, and there will always be a place here for you.

I hope everything works out for you in real life and that we can have you back soon.

• Brohoof 5

img-3274046-1-128386__UNOPT__safe_rarity

Jill, I will miss you horribly. When I come on MLP Forums very quickly several users caught my attention. Most of them were RFC members. Though this and the World Cup event I got to the point where I consider you a friend. You are an amazingly kind soul. I know that you will always keep that part of you. Thinking back at the memories I have to smile through wet eyes. You are the first of us to meet another RFC member, and I will miss the days that you would be going through post after post and Ghost and I would spam the thread with Rarijack. Good times. 

I hope that you know how much you mean to us. I hope that you do find your way back. Rarijack pics await. 

Until later my friend. 

rarijack_by_kunaike-d62ewhr.png

• Brohoof 7

img-3274046-1-128386__UNOPT__safe_rarity

You'll be missed dearly. You was one of the first, if not THE first, that I made friends with on here and even though we haven't talked in a long while, always know that I admired your kindness and enthusiasm.

May we see each other again eventually. ^^

• Brohoof 5

Mind if I might drop in and say hi? Non-Rarity fans can post Rarity, right? Not to mention Ghostie isn't really active anymore :(  Rarity is awesome and you guys are cool for supporting probably the most under appreciated of the mane 6.

Have a funny comic. Oh, and it's spoilered, because it's a big one :P

mallow_out_by_wolverfox-d79uyly.png

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 6

Is everyone leaving this fanclub? 

I don't want this fanclub to go vacant. 

Dont worry, it wont. :please: It's still very much alive and kicking, and it will stay like that for a very long time.

And remember, people that are not active in the club now, dont need to be forever...

Mind if I might drop in and say hi? Non-Rarity fans can post Rarity, right? Not to mention Ghostie isn't really active anymore :(  Rarity is awesome and you guys are cool for supporting probably the most under appreciated of the mane 6.

We are always happy if people show appreciation for Pearlpone, one does not need to be a fan of her to do so. It's what Ghosty preached, its his legacy.

Thanks for dropping in, and if you want to visit us more regulary in the future, please feel free to do so!post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Rarity is awesome, i really adore her. Awesome like Sunbutt, who i also greatly adore. But it seems that some people in the fandom dont really want to understand. But there are always people that do, luckily.

Thank you for being one of them.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 6

She is so blissful and so beautiful. Gorgeous pony.

She is so happy about how much we love her in your picture that she cannot help but blush...post-25189-0-36361500-1405868601.png

Isnt Rarity being happily embarassed just the most precious thing?

rarity_by_paradigmpizza-d4tmj9m.jpg

SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE! Rarity, you are so lovely, loving and loveable!post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Opps... Now i probably made her even more embarassed...

• Brohoof 8

Good morning everypony.

Uhhh...

Seems like she does a really grand concert, rocking the house with her melodic and sensual voice, and her loving fans throw roses at her to show her affection and undying dedication. The spotlight is centered on her, as she deserves and as it should be!

"RARITY, WE WANT A FILLY FROM YOU!" They are chanting!

They all either desire her, or want to be like her. She is the queen of the stage!

Picture unrelated!

happy_rarity_by_cogbrony-d5y2da7.png

• Brohoof 6

Seems like she does a really grand concert, rocking the house with her melodic and sensual voice, and her loving fans throw roses at her to show her affection and undying dedication. The spotlight is centered on her, as she deserves and as it should be!

"RARITY, WE WANT A FILLY FROM YOU!" They are chanting!

They all either desire her, or want to be like her. She is the queen of the stage!

Picture unrelated!

img-3276015-1-happy_rarity_by_cogbrony-d

Agreed. Also, did you notice that Derpy is holding onto the ribbon?

• Brohoof 5

Agreed. Also, did you notice that Derpy is holding onto the ribbon?

Of course! For who would want the most gorgeous, talented, selfless and sweet poney EVERRRRRRR to slip away!?

I can only applaud Derpy on her taste!

dazzling_by_cosmicwaltz-d5p23np.png

• Brohoof 7

Is everyone leaving this fanclub?

I don't want this fanclub to go vacant.

Required Rarity Picture: (It's just perfect)

crying_rarity_by_lamiicapio-d51oft8.png

Hell no. I know I'm not has active as I want to be I I sure as hell read everything that gets posted here. This place is a source of comfort for me and it ain't going dead as long as I have a pulse. I know some of you feel the same.

:please:

• Brohoof 7

Dont worry, it wont. :please: It's still very much alive and kicking, and it will stay like that for a very long time.

And remember, people that are not active in the club now, dont need to be forever...

We are always happy if people show appreciation for Pearlpone, one does not need to be a fan of her to do so. It's what Ghosty preached, its his legacy.

Thanks for dropping in, and if you want to visit us more regulary in the future, please feel free to do so!

Rarity is awesome, i really adore her. Awesome like Sunbutt, who i also greatly adore. But it seems that some people in the fandom dont really want to understand. But there are always people that do, luckily.

Thank you for being one of them.

Hehe you're welcome ^_^ And yeah some people don't appreciate Rarity or Tia. But guys really appreciate Rarity. None of the other fan clubs even come close to the amount of support you guys give.
  • Brohoof 8

Raritu! 

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

She is cooking the best little cookies that there can be post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png Sweet cookies that she made herself with her love and passion put into it . That makes the the beautiful creations that she crafted even more delicious and sweet ?...

Delicious and sweet like the cook herself with her gorgeous silken pink apron with best jewels labeled on it post-28950-0-00059500-1413056517.png

The smile on her face tells me what the cookies will taste like post-28950-0-48216600-1413056516.png

• Brohoof 6