Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Just gonna leave this here :3 http://aurelleaheverfree.deviantart.com/art/You-ll-always-be-a-princess-to-me-Week-9-593566266 sig-4399686.you_ll_always_be_a_princess_Drew it in a 11 hour livestream, it's the 9th week ive been learning to art (By that I mean i normally just draw one day a week, dont have time to really practice otherwise)

I love their expressions: just priceless! :D especially Rarity's

• Brohoof 4

Just gonna leave this here :3 http://aurelleaheverfree.deviantart.com/art/You-ll-always-be-a-princess-to-me-Week-9-593566266 Drew it in a 11 hour livestream, it's the 9th week ive been learning to art (By that I mean i normally just draw one day a week, dont have time to really practice otherwise)

sig-4399686.you_ll_always_be_a_princess_

saw it in dA earlier =)=)=)=) amazing job my friend YAAY =)=)=)=) <3

I love Rarity when she wearing her dresses she so beautiful =)=)=)=)<3

fancy_rarity_by_ecmonkey-d9tenby.png

• Brohoof 6

I love Rarity when she wearing her dresses she so beautiful

I saw at Build-A-Bear, you can get Rarity..and her Grand Galloping Gala dress!

Must....have....

• Brohoof 2

Rarity is great at sewing, dress designing, singing, gem hunting, topiary art, martial arts, forensics, business, wrestling, magic control, cooking, she can fly a plane (though she ends up crashing it because she didn't pay attention), she could decorate rooms, she could play the piano (Not sure, but it's implied) she could play the keytar, she could do a lot of things. 

Conclusion: Rarity is a jack of many trades and a master of a few. 

In other words, a super amazing pony or human. 

Some things were from comics while others were from Equestria girls. 

• Brohoof 3

Bad news, everyone. It's a fact. Twilight is more attractive than Rarity. :'(

ahem...according to one poll...but not in our hearts. 

1402416.png

Sucks that that one party was cheating. I'm glad the admins caught it before the end of the poll though, because I wouldn't have wanted Rarity to be falsely declared the winner and then it stripped away.

• Brohoof 2

ahem...according to one poll...but not in our hearts. 

sig-4405216.1402416.png

Sucks that that one party was cheating. I'm glad the admins caught it before the end of the poll though, because I wouldn't have wanted Rarity to be falsely declared the winner and then it stripped away.

A Rarity fan cheated? I thought Rarity fans didn't stoop so low! I still think Rarity is more beautiful.

Of course Twilight would win. Most bronies are nerds, and most nerds are sapiosexual. 

(edited)

A Rarity fan cheated? I thought Rarity fans didn't stoop so low! I still think Rarity is more beautiful.

Of course Twilight would win. Most bronies are nerds, and most nerds are sapiosexual. 

Yeah. The vote was neck and neck, then they shut down the poll for like an hour, announcing that there were duplicate accounts from the same user. The duplicates were closed, and the user banned I think, and before you know it, bam, Rarity was down 7 or 8 votes. 

EDIT: made banned game joke, too confusing with real banning happening. Basically I didn't know what sapiosexual meant and had to look it up. 

Edited by PiratePony

Yeah. The vote was neck and neck, then they shut down the poll for like an hour, announcing that there were duplicate accounts from the same user. The duplicates were closed, and the user banned I think, and before you know it, bam, Rarity was down 7 or 8 votes. 

EDIT: made banned game joke, too confusing with real banning happening. Basically I didn't know what sapiosexual meant and had to look it up. 

I thought the ban game jokes were only for the ban game topic. So Rarity didn't even come close to winning? I'm confused.

I thought the ban game jokes were only for the ban game topic. So Rarity didn't even come close to winning? I'm confused.

Yeah that's why I deleted the joke. It said "also you're banned for making me look up a word. "

Anyway she lay by like 6 or 7, something like that. That person made a lot of fake votes. :( made RFC look bad.