Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I don't actually know where i found this... Possible that someone posted it before in here. :confused:

post-25189-0-81060500-1406391043_thumb.png

Don't go Rarity! There are strange hairless monkeys on the other side!post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Good morning, fan club! :please:

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Dammit, I killed the fan club :(

I'll just share this gorgeous picture of my waifu reading a book :D:wub:

682300__safe_solo_rarity_crying_pixiv_bo

Ooo, question!

What kind of books do you think Rarebear would read? Personally, I can see her being into romance novels and the like - she's a hopeless romantic, we all know that :please:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

Ooo, question!

What kind of books do you think Rarebear would read? Personally, I can see her being into romance novels and the like - she's a hopeless romantic, we all know that :please:

Thats a really hard question... :confused:

She surely would read romance novels, but classics, not those cheap ones with the topless guys on the cover that you can buy at the gas station.

Rarity is classy in all things, and i reckon that would also be true for her literature. :pout:

Of course she would also read books about historic fashion and art, not just for her work, but for her enjoyment too.

Maybe even historic novels like War and Peace! That has everything!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

She surely would read romance novels, but classics, not those cheap ones with the topless guys on the cover that you can buy at the gas station.

^This

I can really see her enjoying "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott, personally :D Seems right up her alley in terms of a romance novel :please:

• Brohoof 4

I love evil characters,but I love them even more when they have that "charm",that makes them unresistable.That's the current situation with this pic :wau:

"Charm" huh?  That's one way to put it... That's a very nice pic, by the way!  Aside from the lovely "charm", the coloring and background are phenomenal.  And me thinks you'd like a certain arc in the comics if you haven't read it...

I dunno though, Cute Sweet Rarity or "Charming" Dark Rarity?  Both those recent posts make me think of these two different sides of her and I definitely love them both for different reasons.  But after seeing something my friend Madacon just got done drawing, I have to say my current favorite is Just Plain Badass Rarity:

large.png

Also might I add how cool it is that this thread's so fast and you have guys saying stuff like "I won't be around much today, sorry" or "Good morning fans!" - it makes it feel more like some slightly slower-paced Rarity chat room than just a forum thread!  Ah how glad I am I finally joined mlpforums <3  Feels good to be home~

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Ah how glad I am I finally joined mlpforums <3  Feels good to be home~

That pretty much how i feel, i had pretty bad experiences, was almost about to quit the fandom. I don't even know why i joined the forums in the first place when i did...

But i did not regret it, the people here are great and ghostfacekiller really carved a true Rarity sanctuary out of the mountain here. :pout:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

~snip~

Heh. I hope you make this place your new home :please: The Rarity Fan Club is a wonderful place. We're all really tightly-knit but we're also very welcoming - we welcome all who show appreciation for Rarity. That's our only criteria :please: You'll love it here :D

Also, Rarity :wub: I have a weird little desire to get knocked out by looking at so many beautiful Rarity pics post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

Also, Rarity :wub: I have a weird little desire to get knocked out by looking at so many beautiful Rarity pics 

Huh... This one reminds me of this for some reason.

office_by_dahtamnay-d6rccrk.jpg

Probably because of the head thingie.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Good morning, fan club! :please:

Dammit, I killed the fan club :(

I'll just share this gorgeous picture of my waifu reading a book :D:wub:

img-2894491-1-682300__safe_solo_rarity_c

Ooo, question!

A question that fits in my wheelhouse! You realize I would likely write 10,000 words on Rares reading habits alone. 

Gentleman, I have always imaged Rarity having a fondness for not just a well written little 'r' romance novel, but specifically several sub-genres. I can see her laying down and reading an old world bildungsroman with romance elements and wish fulfillment elements (Great Expectations, Huck Finn, The Secret Life of Bees). More to that, I would imagine that Historical Narrative or Historic Fiction would be her genre of choice.

As Ghostie said ... Little Women.

Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind.

Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility

Any Elizabethan, Regency, or Victorian era romance would suit her, and I could see it being inspiration for her art. If there was a Civil War analog that too, but both GWTW and LW have been mentioned.

Rarity has amazing taste period, though I am sure she wouldn't  have a predilection toward Daring Doo books ...

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity has such an eye for fashion :wub:

Still don't know how her friends couldn't like those fabulous ensembles she put together for them... :confused:

Honestly, they should have known that she has a special gift when it comes to fashion (One of her many, many gifts.)!

A little trust in her abilities please, girls! Rarity knows what she does!

post-25189-0-46693300-1406401694_thumb.png

A pony like Rarity that manages to make her own incredible natural beauty even more stunning, something that seems hardly possible if not for her proving the contrary, should not be doubted like that. :proud:

rarity_the_cowpony_by_arti22-d7698ac.png

SUCH: NATURAL. BEAUTY! I never get enough of that picture.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Jeric, on 26 Jul 2014 - 2:07 PM, said:

A question that fits in my wheelhouse! You realize I would likely write 10,000 words on Rares reading habits alone.

Gentleman, I have always imaged Rarity having a fondness for not just a well written little 'r' romance novel, but specifically several sub-genres. I can see her laying down and reading an old world bildungsroman with romance elements and wish fulfillment elements (Great Expectations, Huck Finn, The Secret Life of Bees). More to that, I would imagine that Historical Narrative or Historic Fiction would be her genre of choice.

As Ghostie said ... Little Women.

Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind.

Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility

Any Elizabethan, Regency, or Victorian era romance would suit her, and I could see it being inspiration for her art. If there was a Civil War analog that too, but both GWTW and LW have been mentioned.

Rarity has amazing taste period, though I am sure she wouldn't have a predilection toward Daring Do books ...

Ooo, nice brick of text! :D

Rarity would be pleased :please:

large.jpg

Obsidian Sky, on 26 Jul 2014 - 2:14 PM, said:

SUCH: NATURAL. BEAUTY! I never get enough of that picture.

I actually found Rarihick to be stunningly gorgeous :wub:

large.png

Yeahh, Applejewel was pretty, but overrated, in my opinion. People talked about her when it happened like she was fricken' Aphrodite or something :confused:

Cyan Blue, on 26 Jul 2014 - 2:19 PM, said:

Really like this one :toldya:

FANMADE_Whipping_my_back_and_forth.gif

I always loved that one, too :please:

• Brohoof 6

Heh. I hope you make this place your new home :please: The Rarity Fan Club is a wonderful place. We're all really tightly-knit but we're also very welcoming - we welcome all who show appreciation for Rarity. That's our only criteria :please: You'll love it here :D

Also, Rarity :wub: I have a weird little desire to get knocked out by looking at so many beautiful Rarity pics 

img-2894739-1-large.jpeg

Awesome image and post, brony! What a popular fan club!  :D

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Listening to some music while browsing through Derpibooru, and I found this:

Rarihick is gorgeous, I don't care what anyone else says :wub:

Oh god... That is so gorgeous!post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

You know what would be even better? If we turn that frown upside down!

post-25189-0-34847500-1406406906_thumb.png

So hot...post-25189-0-62844200-1406372770.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Oh my...that certainly got my heart going a bit, especially the lower half   

Made a small colouring error though... The white around her muzzle in the lower picture had a different colour than the rest of her face. Fixed it though.

post-25189-0-34847500-1406406906_thumb.png

Can anyone not say pure, gorgeous, natural beauty?post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Oh Rarity, you are so beautiful...

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Her reaction to Vince McMahon keeping WWE PG-rated for years; keeping the spotlight on John Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H for years; and burying the newer talent for years:

rarity_angry___i_will_destroy_you___by_s

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

So question ... I know this is going to be difficult ... but what is your favorite actual Rarity scene? I usually see song lists, or episode lists, but rarely moments. 

For me, its this scene. I am not a Sparity fan ... at all ... but to give the lil dragon this moment when by all rights Rarity thinks she is going to die ... yeah ... chills.

Not thinking of herself ... even as the end approached.

1291627_1381844888881_full.png

Oh ... yay ... Imma Pone now.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 4

So question ... I know this is going to be difficult ... but what is your favorite actual Rarity scene? I usually see song lists, or episode lists, but rarely moments. 

For me, its this scene. I am not a Sparity fan ... at all ... but to give the lil dragon this moment when by all rights Rarity thinks she is going to die ... yeah ... chills.

Not thinking of herself ... even as the end approached.

1291627_1381844888881_full.png

Oh ... yay ... Imma Pone now.

Hard... Hard...

There have been so many awesome, cute and badass moments...

But the most favorite?

Probably the scene in Sweet and Elite where Rarity choses her friends instead of the Canterlot ponies. She had so much to lose there. If it would not have been for Fancy that would have been it, her career and reputation would have been forever ruined, she could have never hoped to get a hoof again into the hight society.

She did not even know how Fancy Pants would react, yet she did not care, she threw everything she worked for in her whole life away, just like that. Luckily Fancy prevented that the other "noble" ponies tore Rarity to shreds there, for they would have. Especially Jet Set and Upper Crust would have relished the opportunity to turn the crowd on Rares.

Rarity knew all too well what was at stake, what her answer could mean to her, and she still sticked to her friends.

This descision showed how noble she is, what she is willing to sacrifice. Her whole life. Everything she ever dreamed of. Her true passion. Everything would have been for naught.

All that for five ponies in a small town. Element of generosity people.

• Brohoof 4