Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Im sorry that i don't post much today, im feeling a little bit down.

I tried to draw a little again on my long time project though, progress is painfully slow because i don't know how i actually want her to look like, and i seldom can muster the motivation to work on it. Thats the result so far. Everything from scratch, the little pic is just for reference and the colours.

post-25189-0-27545400-1408987118_thumb.png

Having problems with the three domensional feel... Alo don't really know how to do do her mouth and nostrils...

Do you people think it has potential? :confused:

• Brohoof 8

If you can shape it out a bit more, I think it's going to be great, Obsi :D Be sure and keep us updated.

Also, home from school! God, I love senior schedules :please:

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I tried to draw a little again on my long time project though, progress is painfully slow because i don't know how i actually want her to look like, and i seldom can muster the motivation to work on it. Thats the result so far. Everything from scratch, the little pic is just for reference and the colours.

attachicon.gifrarheadon.png

Having problems with the three domensional feel... Alo don't really know how to do do her mouth and nostrils...

Everyone has to start somewhere and it's definitely better than I could have ever made ;)

• Brohoof 5

Well, I'm back. :please:

Rarity with a moustache

attachicon.gifrarity_mustache_by_bananasplitzel-d68imyw.png

and she mustache you a question ;D sorry that was in bad form and I do tend to not like that joke

so I decided to try hypnoponies to relax myself I am currently listening to the rarity thread supposedly it will make you become like the pony you are listening to and lately I have felt the horn on the top of my head but we shall see i'd recommend it though if you want some relaxation therapy :D

Rarity doesn't like dealing with spoiled brats :please:

attachicon.giflarge (9).png

rarity will kick that brat's ass right out that glass window :3

attachicon.gifrarheadon.png

its awesome please don't feel down many people wouldn't even be able to do half the work that you just did I know I can't, i'm not exactly the most talented artist lol but chin up soon the leaves will be changing colors and the air will feel crisper and then it will be Halloween :D

• Brohoof 6

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

Do you people think it has potential?

Yes. The only major suggestion would be to watch the mouth shape in relation to the chin and muzzle. The upper portion of the mouth of FiM Ponies defines the actual muzzle. Too far down and it loses that definition. Then again, I prefer unique styles when it comes to fan art, so only take that with a lot of grains of salt.

Finally, I have time to bucking post pics. Our proxy was actually giving me a headache earlier.

post-25990-0-73871700-1409006087_thumb.jpeg

I love that one so much. You see the window of the carousel boutique? So much awesome in that simple detail.

Not posting the featured pic ... though it is nice to see a Rarity pic featured on Derpibooru.

• Brohoof 7

Rarity doesn't like dealing with spoiled brats :please:

attachicon.giflarge (9).png

I don't know that kid... But I almost feel sorry for her, almost. Blossom is totally gonna come through that window and save Rarity! Not that she couldn't do it herself... But she's so generous she's going give Blossom all the fun!
  • Brohoof 7

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Yay! Found the phone! I was starting to think giant crab stole it from my room... :please:

picture time!

Rarity & Applejack macarons!

post-26040-0-23314400-1409006665_thumb.jpg

Celestia large print!

post-26040-0-01909300-1409006669_thumb.jpg

Old Waifu Vinyl Scratch!

post-26040-0-96624500-1409006670_thumb.jpg

Mane 6 small print!

post-26040-0-09549800-1409006673_thumb.jpg

New Waifu Rarity!

post-26040-0-85127800-1409006674_thumb.jpg

In other news, my boss finally remarked the pony in my background after a couple months (andd seeing it multiple time)  :confused:  while I was showing him some stuff.

post-26040-0-62904500-1409006846_thumb.png

He said "That pony looks angry." I just ignored and went on with what he wanted to see.  :lol:

• Brohoof 9

2ajdzyf.jpg

My OC

Awesome avatar from ask-drpinkieandmisspie Awesome signature by [member=~Sassy Dashie~]

Wow! This image problem really shut down this thread today

Yeahh...it's a pain in the ass not being able to quickly post images >_> It'll pick right back up to speed when this problem gets fixed.

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I've also been busier with work than usual. Since quick linking is one of my tricks to maintain my multitasking ... it's driving me batshit crazy at times.

The whole image issue I mean

First world problems. Sigh

• Brohoof 6

Random photo spam time.

post-25990-0-82728300-1409020658_thumb.png

post-25990-0-54337800-1409020991_thumb.jpg

Those two I haven't seen to my knowledge and I didn't have copies of them. Always nice to run into new images.

Attaching 16 bit gifs!

post-25990-0-58009100-1409021229.gif

post-25990-0-56742700-1409021240.gif

I LOVE BEING COVERED IN MUD.

:D

I'm better now. Promise.

post-25990-0-35902800-1409021276.gif

I lied.

Testing sourced link. character limit

rarihick_and_applejewel_by_jonfawkes-d75

• Brohoof 7

How many times did Tabitha have to say this line, do you think?

It's really hard to say ... knowing Tabby she may have even improvised that line. I know she confirmed she does a lot and even has corrupted Andrea's characters. :D

• Brohoof 7

It's really hard to say ... knowing Tabby she may have even improvised that line. I know she confirmed she does a lot and even has corrupted Andrea's characters. :D

Oh do tell, I'd love to know. Did she pull a Heathe Ledger as the Joker & improvise most of her stuff?

• Brohoof 6

ePKfNjC.gif

Thank you Pinkamena-Pills for resizing the original, and putting that little message at the end

I think I'm getting too defensive about a fictional character. Every time someone says Rarity is worst pony or that she's not generous at all, I get very angry. I think I'm probably too attached to Rarity. 

post-28857-0-65747200-1409022655_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

BcACRhR.png

Applejack Fan Club

I just started watching this show about two months ago. At first I have to say that Rarity, for quite a while was my least favourite pony, but over time I noticed that most of my favourite lines and moments come from her due to her need for things to be fabulous. Along with how dedicated she is to her craft and how she has built herself up to be so succesful throughout equestria, despite being from a small country town like ponyville, she is very respectable.

Without further ado...ahem...RARITY IS BEST PONY!

"Fine, I'm guilty! I wear false eyelashes! *beat* Oh, and I took a bite of the cake."

Edited by ParaTelic
  • Brohoof 8