Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Writing sucks.

I also noticed that someone downvoted both Nightmare Rarity blog posts on mlpanalysis. I wonder if it was because they didn't like what I had to say, or they didn't like the comic...

Anyway, what do you guys think Rarity's character development should be in the show? 

• Brohoof 5

Writing sucks.

I also noticed that someone downvoted both Nightmare Rarity blog posts on mlpanalysis. I wonder if it was because they didn't like what I had to say, or they didn't like the comic...

Anyway, what do you guys think Rarity's character development should be in the show?

Probably the comic. It's very divisive in the fandom.

Themes that could be addressed in Season 5 with Rarity?

1. Ending Sparity

2. Teaching Rainbow Dash how to handle failure

3. The question of legacy - artistic vs. personal connections

• Brohoof 6

Probably the comic. It's very divisive in the fandom.

Themes that could be addressed in Season 5 with Rarity?

1. Ending Sparity

2. Teaching Rainbow Dash how to handle failure

3. The question of legacy - artistic vs. personal connections

I think so too since nobody really dissented, except without expressing displeasure with the comic.

I actually wish they would make Rarity better at dealing with failure since they are really overplaying her histrionics lately.

Also Manehattan!

• Brohoof 5

I think so too since nobody really dissented, except without expressing displeasure with the comic.

I actually wish they would make Rarity better at dealing with failure since they are really overplaying her histrionics lately.

Also Manehattan!

:confused:

Rarity's emotional reactions should always be a main element to her characterization, and never in season 4 has she eclipsed her breakdown in Suited for Success. As long as they continue to pepper it with self control like the 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look she gave AJ in Testing 1,2,3 ... she'll be fine.

That's like taking away Rainbow Dash's confidence or Fluttershy's timid nature. It's so intertwined in her ... and it's funny ... and endearing.

In other words ... Hell no ... Dem tears makes a huggable pone yo!

• Brohoof 9

:confused:

Rarity's emotional reactions should always be a main element to her characterization, and never in season 4 has she eclipsed her breakdown in Suited for Success. As long as they continue to pepper it with self control like the 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look she gave AJ in Testing 1,2,3 ... she'll be fine.

That's like taking away Rainbow Dash's confidence or Fluttershy's timid nature. It's so intertwined in her ... and it's funny ... and endearing.

In other words ... Hell no ... Dem tears makes a huggable pone yo!

I agree. But I think they are taking it too far, doing it more out of a token response. 

• Brohoof 2

Sorry for the relative inactivity. I hate mobile :okiedokielokie:

On the fabulous side, however... :D

large.jpeg

Footy Pajamas are now confirmed fabulous ... upgraded from their previous standing as simply cute. Good find Ghostie :please:

• Brohoof 6

Also, Rarijack :D

img-3121315-1-large.png

That picture is so adorable and shippy.post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png Apples looks so happy that Rarity is motivating her!post-25189-0-52301500-1406024376.pngpost-25189-0-56612000-1406024165.png And Rainbow is like: "Curse the power of true love that will give Aj the strength to beat me like in a romantic movie!" -_-

Jeez... I love Rarijack.

30_day_otp_challenge__day_five___kissing

• Brohoof 7

Forgive me rarity for I have sinned against fabulosity today. :( I was forced to wear these dreaded shoes!!! :angry:

img-3120978-1-0072503326250_500X500.jpg

Of all the worst things that could happen, that was the! Worst! Possible! Thing! ^_^

Look on the bright side. At least they aren't crocs. If you wore crocs, you have to repent or be forced to serve Prince Blueblood. 

Required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-59501700-1411895312.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Look on the bright side. At least they aren't crocs. If you wore crocs, you have to repent or be forced to serve Prince Blueblood. 

Crocs... Ewwwww... They burn...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

rarity_vector_by_ritya9898-d7gbtsd.png

Rarity would instantly declare the most severe fashion emergency, and would do everything to try to help the poor thing that would wear those abominations...

• Brohoof 6