Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I've been enjoying my with the competition, but I can understand why some wouldn't. In the end we're all pony fans, and both Rarity and Luna deserve praise in their own ways.

As a measure of peace and no-hard-feelings regardless of any result here's Luna and Rarity making up after an argument. :)

camping_trip__6_by_lovelyneckbeard-d7hci

• Brohoof 9

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

I would be more happy if they just would declare Luna winner by now. By competing we made ourself a target again, and the rest of the fandom is of course more than willing to show how much they hate Rarity again.

Should have stayed off the site for as long as that turney runs its sad course.

Hats off to the last few posters. Honestly, this tournament is getting out of hand and taken too seriously. Everpony has their preferences. Shouldn't we all get together and stay united?

I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. It was fun until people started getting too rough, now it's just depressing to think about. I wouldn't have even been upset if we didn't win, but I'm afraid that it's just not very fun with all the jabbing anymore.

I kinda just want to hand the victory to Luna so we can go back to being in peace and enjoying Rarity in peace.

img-3449808-1-large.png

I agree with all of you. It was fun for me at first until the insults started. I doubt Luna or Rarity would want to see this sort of thing.So I'm just going to avoid that thread after I go through and save all of the fabulous Rarity pictures that have been posted.

• Brohoof 6

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

Hey Rare-Bear friends!!

Guess who got thier next OC Ask Blog comic up? XDD

img-3450258-1-fortune_meets_rarity__part

Full version with text through the link in my signature. XDD

If it wasn't for the lipstick Rarity wore with that ensemble, this would probably be one of my more favorite outfits of hers. With the wings, It makes her look like an adorable little fuzzy butterfly

gossamer_and_morning_dew_by_purplefairy4

• Brohoof 7

post-29440-0-91761800-1439564085.jpg

If it wasn't for the lipstick Rarity wore with that ensemble, this would probably be one of my more favorite outfits of hers. With the wings, It makes her look like an adorable little fuzzy butterfly

Heehee, agreed!! The lashes were a bit much too.

'Cause a hurricane with those things every time you blink. XDDD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 6

Signature_Forums.png.dd2a654d7faa42c09ea06c44865a3c2a.png

Check out my artwork any time: http://shadobabe.deviantart.com/
"OMG; You are such a troll. XD" - PathfinderCS

Is the tournament thread really that bad? Just read through all the posts, and didn't really see much in the way of hate. Sure some of the Luna fans might be getting a little over-zealous in the support of her, but we have a tendency to do that too.

Edit: I see some of the posts got deleted so maybe that's why I'm not seeing it.

Rarity and Luna are both wonderful and we should get along.  :D

img-3450454-1-TabithaDoneTransparent.png

• Brohoof 9

Howzit goin Fanclub

Hope we can win the Most Attractive Pony tournament! :D

cheerleader_rarity_by_yetioner-d661yxa.p

Hope there's not much bad blood or cheating goin' on about that between anyone... then again I really only pay attention to the positive lol. I think we can win though... Rarity could really use this. :rarity:

• Brohoof 8

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

I think it's about time I headed off to bed,my brothers and sisters in fabulousness :D Good night, and may the fabulosity be with you! :har:

large.png

• Brohoof 8

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Let's treat any nastiness with the response it deserves...

rarity___hmph_by_thehellbean-d54sdas.png

...namely, none. But I thought we were done with the hatey shit after Rarity Takes Manehatten. I guess hate springs eternal...

• Brohoof 6

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

I know it is not wise to show my face on this thread, but *sigh* here goes nothing.

I have nothing against Rarity and I try to make that clear in my posts in the Tournament.

And don't think anyone should have anything against Rarity.

There's no reason whatsoever anyone should hate her.

She's not a bad pony.

Let's not let a simple tournament ruin the way we think about another character.

If you guys win, I'm cool with that.

If Luna wins, then I look foward to shaking hooves with you guys and calling a good tournament.

Just remember, we're all Bronies and we're supposed to love and tolerate each other.

My best of wishes to you guys.

Thank you. That means a lot. The "fanboys" label was rubbing me the wrong way (we all like Rarity but it doesn't define us as individuals) and I'm glad you share our wishes for a good competition. Let this be a mutual agreement to argue for our chosen pony, rather than against the other! :lol:

To my new friends here, it's okay to compete. It's a close race and the posts in the tourney thread are going to reflect that tension--but the mods are keeping up with those posts, and hats off to them. You should never regret competing if you did so for the right reasons, and at the same time you don't have to join the picture war if that's not your style. What really matters is that you voted and you believe in your choice; the rest is all just entertainment. (It's like a Presidential election in that respect, too.)

img-3451055-1-another_rarity_and_luna_ve

• Brohoof 7

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

Good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.p

Have I mentioned how much I love that picture of Rarity? I must have posted it on at least two threads already and I'm glad you did it again. It must be my favorite piece of art. ^^

Here's my Rarity tribute for the morning. Hair flying and a smile on her face, Rarity looks fabulous in the process of looking fabulous.

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608.png

EDIT: Rarity pulled into the lead in the tournament again!

keep_fabulous___rarity_by_anondoodily-d4

Edited by True Rarity
  • Brohoof 10

Rarity's putting lipstick on Rainbow Dash's lips after already changing I her mare. Looks like Rainbow Dash isn't too happy about it:

post-30335-0-50484500-1422461585_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

This is adorable. Love Rarity.

medium.jpeg

That scene that makes me giggle. Once again, look at her tear colors and the fact that ice cream isn't enough to make her happy.

• Brohoof 4

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.