Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

post-25189-0-12915400-1423236854_thumb.jpeg

"You may kiss my hoof if you desire, dear."

My beloved lady. My sweet princess. There is nothing in this world that i would more gladly do. No request i would more readily carry out. No wish i long more to fulfill than to endow your lovely, slender hoof with the most tender and passionate of kisses.post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

• Brohoof 11

royal_lounging__by_theluminescence-d8gv4

Rarity relaxing herself on this soft red silken large pillow. Sun shining outside through the window, putting its beam and light on the velvet pearl coat of the beloved unicorn mare. Radiance that emerges from her, its like a diamond the most precious of jewels. Just like she is the most precious of ponies post-28950-0-61721600-1421857869.png

• Brohoof 7

Ah Rarity, when you suit up for adventure it doesn't matter where you go, you would be followed by everypony captivated by your beauty! <3  Rest assured your entourage would be so large that no one or nothing would bring any harm unto you, your royal guard would surpass that of even the Princesses themselves.

Now go out there and find only the biggest gems worthy of your elegance! :proud:

lady_rarity_hammerlock_by_lovelyneckbear

• Brohoof 10

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

Good morning, Rarity! How are y--

img-3478602-1-po1078_zpsd8b54a4e.png

:o

Oh. Um...looks like you got an early start...*ahem*. Excuse me.  :blush:

Oh like you've never accidentally walked in on a lady bathing? AWKWARD! "OMIGOSH! Rarity I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were um.... I'll just go now, hehe. blush.

• Brohoof 7

Ever been jaelous of the cool and breezy wind that caresses the landscape? Ever been jaelous of the clear and refreshing mountain lake that spends comfort in the hot sun? Ever been jaelous of... A KOI CARP?

post-25189-0-98346900-1423245009_thumb.jpeg

I dont know... Im pretty jaelous right now...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

• Brohoof 11

Ever been jealous of the cool and breezy wind that caresses the landscape? Ever been jealous of the clear and refreshing mountain lake that spends comfort in the hot sun? Ever been jealous of... A KOI CARP?

attachicon.gifmy-little-pony-mlp-art-Rarity-1840730.jpeg

I don't know... I'm pretty jealous right now...

Yeah them little fishies are really something... Beautiful, valuable, artsy and also quite expensive... They are a prized decoration in many backyard ponds. "Koi" is known as "water gem" in Japanese and in Asia they're a sort of feng shui decoration, also there's a fable of a carp fish swimming upstream a mountain and became a dragon.... Pokemon the Magikarp evolves into Garydos. The fish's bodies are adorned with many different colors. 

• Brohoof 4

Um, I am not a big Rarity fan, though, I do think she is sexy, and very beautiful. Why do some people like Rarity? I am not judging anyone, just asking.

I like Rarity for many reasons and her ultimate beauty is just one of them.  :grin2:

Main reasons for are firstly her amazing personality and nature.

I mean she is so generous and kind, she always puts her friends before her own needs. She provided two sets of tickets for the whole mane group and asked nothing in return. She was ready to work her flank off in Manehattan maybe for months to get dresses for that show to repay the designer for the tickets that she had gotten from her.

She had chance to be most popular pony in Canterlot. She could've just abandon her friends and be with Fancy Pants and all the Canterlot Ponies Living the dream. The  lifestyle she deserves, but she chose her friends over her own hearts desire. That is very admirable choice to make.

She also made her friends the dresses for the fashion show that Hoity Toity attended. She could've backed off when she heard Hoity was comingbut she was ready to put her whole career on risk just to make her friends happy.

Rarity_showing_the_tickets_S4E08.png

Secondly she is strong and can stand up for herself.

She is not afraid to get dirty when situation demands it. She had the diamond dogs wrapped around her hooves the whole time. She is far more that meets the eye. Rarity is true idol.

Thirdly she is absolutely amazing artist. I have to admire all artists. To be able to craft something beautiful with your own hooves and make it work it is simple amazing, and Rarity tops everypony in that category

Plus she looks absolutely beautiful and stunning  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

post-28950-0-25441200-1423088792.png
  • Brohoof 14

Um, I am not a big Rarity fan, though, I do think she is sexy, and very beautiful. Why do some people like Rarity? I am not judging anyone, just asking.

Well, to have an idea you can read the 872 pages of this topic. ;)
  • Brohoof 10

Other than her beauty, I like her because she's so dramatic all the time and has a unique way of talking. I also like how like the rest of the Mane 6, is loyal to her friends.
  • Brohoof 7

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Well, whats not to love? :pout:

Its true! Rarity is very, very beautiful and alluring. A rare blossom whose loveliness is as pure and gorgeous as her heart is. And gorgeous her heart truly is. She is a generous and sweet mare that has shown multiple times that she deserves her element, that she IS her element.

She is more willing to make sacrifices in her career for others than any other pony in the show. like in Suited for Success, where she worked her hooves off to make dresses for her friends, and when they did not like them, she totally remade them. She even was willing to risk her reputation in the eyes of Hoity Toity, a big fashion pony, to not ruin the fashion show for her friends. Or in Takes Manehatten, where she ran out of the fashion competition to reconcile with the ponies that are most important for her, risking to get disqualified.

She is also a great artist and businesspony that does not run after trends, but creates them herself. Her creativity and inspiration is boundless, and she uses it not only to make herself more gorgeous, no, she uses it to make everypony more pretty and special. instead of keeping everything for herself, she shares what she has. Shares her talents, love and passion with the world.

We can even see that in the flashback in Cutie Mark Chronicles, where she did not keep the many gems she found, but used them to make the little schoolplay that she did not even participate in a truly memorable experience! She used those gems to make others shine in her stead, used them so the other little fillies could stand in the spotlight, not she herself.

That she is such a accomplished businesspony shows also her great intelligence and cunning. She is what she is now, a greatly successful fashionista, not because it was handed to her, but because she build everything up with her own hooves. Her blood and sweat and tears are what made her what she is now. Determination and hard work. She is at least as hard a worker as Applejack, and unlike her, Rarity does not have a familiy to help her, its pretty safe so say that Raritys parents dont really understand what she does, and why she enjoys what she does. Yet she never let go of her dreams, and she has never been so close to make them true. All because of her cleverness and determination.

That she did all that, and still never let go of her roots, little ponyville, her friends and family, shows how great a person she is. She is just a great rolemodel that shows that you can accomplish everything you want if you work hard enough, and that you dont have to leave your ideals behind.

If we speak about cunnig, we also have to talk about the Diamond Dogs for example, and how she was able to trick them. She saw their weakness, probed it, and took completely and utterly exploited it. She knew she was not able to best them in raw strength and muscle of the body. So she used her brain instead. She was determinated, smart and incredibly brave!

And bravery is something that Rarity has in spades too! She showed that not only in the whole Diamond Mutts affair, but many times more often. She was the first one to approach the heartbroken Steven Magnet! She kicked a manticore in the face! And changelings a right thrashing! Was willing to fight a gang of teenage dragons to protect her little friend Spike. She was even the last one of Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy and herself to get panicked in Castemaneia.

There is not much that can faze her. And she will face danger with a cool head, and a quick tongue.

Speaking of quick tongue, Rarity is really funny too! And she even pokes fun at herself often, like her drama queen remark in Lesson zero. She can laugh about herself, which is something not everyone can.

Her antics are delightfully amusing, her drama attacks hilarious. And that she often is able to see herself in the mirror, and find the things funny she herself does, or says, show her great character.

She is also incredibly forgiving. When was the last time Rarity ever held a grudge? She forgave Sweetie Belle for messing up her shop faster than her little sister forgave her. She also forgave her instantly in Sweety Belle toils, even though what Sweets did in this episode was really, really despiseable.

Rarity also did not hold any grudge against Blueblood. He who treated her so badly. But even though she would have every reason to be mad, she was way to great a pony to be it for long, and we saw her meeting him in Sweet and Elite again, baptising his Airship.

She also forgave the rest of the mane6 in Suited for Success for being so inconsiderate and thankless. Instead of blaming them for her busted fashion show and ruined reputation, she only searched for errors in her own behavior, even though she was not to blame.

Of course she errs sometimes. But thats not a weakness in a character, its a strength. Because if we dont err, how can we grow as a person? Rarity does grow with her errors, as one can see in her relationship with Sweetie for example. And she will always go to great lengths to make up for her shortcomings. Her flaws make her relateable and realistic,

So, all in all, Rarity is generous, artistic, lovely, beautiful in body and spirit, forgiving, friendly, classy, smart, brave, realistic, relateabe and complex. That are the reason i love her so much. A pony that seems shallow. but there is so much more below the surface that you cannot see at the first glance.

If you look behind the mask of beauty and fashion, you do not need to search long for the true Rarity. The lovely Rarity. The good and sweet Rarity.

Rarity, who is a true rarity in every way.

post-25189-0-01534200-1416414991_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 15

For me it's not just how she looks but also her personality. Her generosity, kindness, her humor and how over dramatic she can be, her love and commitment to her work,her manners and more.I find myself able to relate to Rarity, especially when it came to the episode Simple Ways. Since I've been in her position a few times and have tried to change myself in order to gain the affection of another. After having seen that episode and the few times I've thought of changing myself I remind myself of this episode and how Rarity was able to overcome her situation and realize that real friends will like you for who you are. How changing yourself to make them like you is silly and not a good way to make friends.

Anyway that's a short version of why I like her since I could probably ramble on and on. :D

• Brohoof 9

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

Rarity got Pinkie to sit still for some time, and both share a lovely afternoon, drinking tea and telling each other stories! :ooh:  :pout:

otp_challenge____day___4___on_a_date_by_

Rarity wears a delightful hat and a lovely scarf, but i especially adore her buttbow! She should wear those more often... That just looks too adorable...post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

The Pinkster look pretty fancy too, and i bet it was Rarity that styled the pink bundle of energy like this! Thats just what Rarity does, she makes everyone feel special. For her, everypony deserves time in the spotlight, and she makes everyone look the part.  :proud:

• Brohoof 12

Rarity is dressed up like a goth. Looks like she's getting into gothic culture:

post-30335-0-83459600-1423266007_thumb.png

post-30335-0-89605300-1423266019_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

So uh guess this was pretty popular? Well I thought I'd add a little more Rarity I found digging around and while some say we're spent on Rarity pics some could use more mentions... Well here are a few more I got for your viewing pleasure.

1. I have commented several times what I liked about Rarity. I liked her hair... I just wanna run my fingers through it and feel it's silky softness, I bet she shampoos with "Mane and Tail" haha daily for that to stay flowy like that?

2. Something's tugging at my mind? Why don't MLP FIM ponies look like this? With like a long face ya know? This looks a little more ponier. But still nice right? Minor nitpick.

3. Ooh don't mess with Rarity she means business... My friends I don't know who drew this but I like this style. It's professional and stuff. People love to have fun with Rarity and seeing all the outfits she rocks.

4. Mare Do Well Rarity vs. Power Ponies Rarity RADIANCE who wore it best? I mean who's the better costume? This or that Rarity?

5. IDEA!!! I really like her glasses when she works, they look nice on her. Make her look smart too, really business girl pony... However, how does she keep them on her face resting perfectly on her nose? Are they like Morpherus' Glasses in The Matrix? Like they got them the same glasses/shades store? Them gravity defying glasses ya know?

6. I love this face the face she makes at Spike in "A Dog and Pony Show" that moment frozen in a pic just right. No there's nothing wrong Rarity, everything is just perfect.

And last one for this lot... 

7. Another face from "A Dog and Pony Show". That subtle head jerk she did. She's so sassy when she wants to be huh? You all thought that too right? When she did that with her head there? She was all like "It's not my fault you dislike my style of digging". This is more of a GIF my GIF to you hehe... and uh I thought it was worthy of mention. So um enjoy these lovelies I selected for yall. 

This has been SuperBrony87 Good Night Every Pony :D

Hello Team Rarity... Here again adding to this recent thread of "All Things Rarity" to which I would have added the one about the hairstyles of Rarity... But I forgot... That said I've got a new set for you... Some more pics.

1. is I Give You Rarity.

2. is Rarity's Best in Show.

3. is Rarity is Dazzling.

4. is Seeing Rarity is a lot like seeing a Unicorn in The Forest.

That's all for this one. This has been SuperBrony87 and I'll be back soon with more for you <3

post-31899-0-30882900-1423266237_thumb.png

post-31899-0-47629200-1423266250_thumb.jpg

post-31899-0-45496300-1423266644_thumb.jpg

post-31899-0-02664200-1423266664_thumb.png

• Brohoof 13

44002__safe_pinkie-pie_rarity_shipping_l

Pinkie been partying all day and it has taken its toll.  poor pink pony passed out on tiredness  :grin2: but Fear no! Rarity the the best snuggly pony is right there and soon it is time for Raritu to cuddle up in her cozy sleep too post-28950-0-72245800-1421857866.png The parties may continue tomorrow

rarity_and_pinkie_pie_by_flamevulture17-

• Brohoof 11

Hey Rarity fans... I know this isn't related but I had to ask...

Does this guy have a fanbase?

If not WHY doesn't this guy have a fanbase?

The guy I'm referring to is that Big roided up looking pony

"Snowflake".

post-31899-0-21089500-1423290165_thumb.jpg

Hey Rarity fans... I know this isn't related but I had to ask...

Does this guy have a fanbase?

If not WHY doesn't this guy have a fanbase?

The guy I'm referring to is that Big roided up looking pony

"Snowflake".

His canon name is actually Bulk Biceps, and we even have a fanclub of him! http://mlpforums.com/topic/93980-bulk-biceps-fan-club/

No posts for a pretty long time, but maybe you can rejuvenate it?

But now... Rarity!

post-25189-0-71096100-1423303887_thumb.jpg

Raritys delicate and slender hoofsies really get cold fast in this chilly season, so no wonder she wears some fashionable and alluring socks to keep her little limbs warm!post-25189-0-84775000-1405868619.png

I cannot even imagine how horrible it would be if she would get the sniffles! That would just be the worst...post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

Im sure we would take good care of her though. Wrap her adorable shivering body in velvet blankets. Make her some warm and delicious vegetable soup. Get silken handkerchiefs for her dainty snifflenose. Everything to make the beloved blossom bloom again!post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 10

post-31010-0-94661100-1423311712_thumb.jpg

I need to be getting ready for work but it's so hard when I'd much rather be looking at all the Rarity artwork and sharing my finds with all of you XD

• Brohoof 9

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan