Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I loved that peppermint dress from S1E20. It was sexy beautiful!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-green

Got a big monster problem? Pfttt

img-3567055-2-Spit.gif

Diamond Butt can handle it no problem!

img-3567055-3-fanart___mlp__i_know_your_

A woman who can hold her own is so..so...*swoons* img-3567055-4-post-25189-0-98096400-1405

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 8

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

After a long day of hard work, of inspiration and artistry, Rarity slips into her nightgown, and cuddles into her silken blankets, ready to get some well-deserved rest.

fabulous_by_neko_me-d64kxbr.jpg

She can hardly keep the almond jewels that are her eyes open anymore. Her slender and delicate hooves are heavy and tired. Her gracefully arched back feels numb from the physical exertion.

Yet still she does not want to give in to the sleep. Wants to keep the realms of the dreamland at bay for now.

She waits for you.

She waits for you to gently kiss her tired eyelids. Waits for your to tenderly massage her shapely hooves. Waits for you to carefully caress her supple back.

Waits for you to wrap your limbs around her lovely body, and lay down next to her, so you both can sleep in, and explore the land of the dreams together.

• Brohoof 9

Serious Rurdee...she sets herself up in a stance before the play starts...

large.jpeg

Many would assume she did not know anything about a rough and tumble sport such as football, but that was far from true - her father's cutie mark tells all, of course, Whichever poor pony on the other team came running at her were in for the surprise of a life time...

The QB for the other team signaled for the ball to be hiked. She hoofed it to the running back who found a lane right between two offensive lineman - run to daylight, as they called it back in the olden days of the sport. 

She was right there waiting though, backing the line that the runner had broken through. The enemy grew closer constantly before Rarity pounced from the side.

BAP!

The last noise heard for at least a minute or two was the sound of Rarity's amazing tackle. The silence was only broken by the other team's running back, and that was the sound of a groan as she picked herself up off of the ground.

Safe to suffice that no one would question Rarity's toughness from that point forward :proud:

• Brohoof 10

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Interesting quote here about laughter :grin2:  :rarity:

post-30335-0-77603600-1426114252_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Interesting quote here about laughter :grin2:  :rarity:

attachicon.gifrarity__find_it_hard_to_laugh_at_yourself__by_paris7500-d652nxh.jpg

And Rarity can certainly follow good advice!

po1046_zpsa66616de.png

Hee hee. I want to see an episode where Rarity gets really silly. It would be so adorable. We saw some of that in 'Simple Ways', at the end where she and Applejack clearly weren't taking the whole thing seriously anymore.  :please:  It was delightful.

• Brohoof 6

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

Searching for unknown, adorable Rarimoments in the show i came across this screencap.

post-25189-0-34246300-1426155026_thumb.png

Isnt that just the most adorable and precious thing? She looks so happy and excited and hopeful! And people wonder why i consider her to be the most adorable creature in existence...

I also made a smiley... Because, why not! post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

Shine like a diamond Rarity! post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

• Brohoof 9

Searching for unknown, adorable Rarimoments in the show i came across this screencap.

attachicon.gifRarity_with_a_big_grin_S4E23.png

Isnt that just the most adorable and precious thing? She looks so happy and excited and hopeful! And people wonder why i consider her to be the most adorable creature in existence...

I also made a smiley... Because, why not! attachicon.gifRaritysmileyprincesssnugglebum.png

Shine like a diamond Rarity! attachicon.gifRaritysmileyprincesssnugglebum.png

Rarimoments are best moments

I love searching and finding new faces that she only keeps couple frames or not long time in the show because they are so pretty!!

post-28950-0-89002000-1426165526_thumb.png

post-28950-0-08870300-1426165568.gif

post-28950-0-14041500-1426165998.gif

SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLHAPPY :grin2:

• Brohoof 5

I seem very confused today... I can hardly write or think straight... I blame Raritys limitless bestness that is just too much for my mere mortal and failable brain to handle! As is her delicate beauty!

c13d6636f0a2f1399b7543e1cf8546fa-d4db6id

Just look at her! She knows! That knowing and seductive gaze of her almond star-eyes!

She knows how irrestistible she is for me! Rarity, you gorgeous, playfull kitten, i love you! You are like the sirens call, and i am the entranced sailor! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 10

Rarity's beauty has been known to elicit some rather curious reactions at times...

large.png

Not that it is a bad thing of course :proud: I, for one, would find it to be a great honor to have my face melted and/or contorted by Rarity's beauty. It would be a badge of pride and prestige, honestly :proud:

Who wouldn't find joy in having their face disfigured by Rarity's beauty, anyhow? I for one think it should be a ritual to go before the goddess herself and have your face altered by her beauty, such as the good sir here who was one of the first ones to be seen having his face contorted by her beauty. Not that he was the first to have this happen as a result of Rarity's beauty because that is highly improbable, but he was the first to show just how powerful Rurdee's beauty can be to a wide audience on the small screen  :D

I for one find him to be representative of all of Rarity's loyal followers. He is our mascot, in my eyes - because Rarity cannot be a mascot :o That'd be like making a queen the court jester. It doesn't work like that. But this makes me think of who we are - we are Rurdee fans who are in awe of her beauty, and there is no more fitting face of awe than that of Donny Swineclop :D

38701__safe_rarity_comic_speech+bubble_n

large.png

• Brohoof 9

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Rarity is excited about another day of living her passions and doing what she loves.post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

this_is_genious__by_mszlaya-d4wvjj2.png

This is something that even if she would have reached her ultimate goal, and im 100% certain she will reach it in the not too far future, she would not stop to do. Without her creative work, how could she keep her brilliant mind occupied? It would soon overflow with brilliant ideas, and it would bring her great sadness to let them go to waste... And to not endow ponies with her gifts.

So even if she would be on the top, would be an important owner of a great fashion empire, or maybe even a princess in a grand castle, she would not stop to create. She would not stop to share her inspiration and beauty with the world.

It is her inner drive to share and create... Anchored in her very being. And she will never stop doing so.

She is generosity and inspiration ponyfied.

• Brohoof 10

Well I know rarity likes to work and has a passion for it.  I wish I could be like that, having talents for things.  yeah up and downs but it never stopped her.

I feel bad casue my drive for things tend to fizzle out like a fire without wood and sigh, now i'm just going from day to day without much progress ion a dream, if I even have one.

• Brohoof 4

This picture is funny. And somewhat true.

post-30335-0-90443800-1426184018.jpg

• Brohoof 12

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Don't think this was posted already.

rari_by_kiyoshiii-d4k2buu.png

"You may rub my tummy if you wish, dear. Would you like to do that?"post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

That is like asking if the sun is bright, or the endless expanses of space are cold...

"But please be gentle, luv. Its very sensitive..." :pout: 

As if i would even think about not treating you with utmost tenderness and chivalry... You deserve to be worshipped like the goddess you are...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 11

Oh dear...

844762__safe_rarity_big+macintosh_onesie

Raritu is a very strong pony. She is tougher than she appears, but mentally and phsyically, not only showing knowledge of martial arts on occassion but also being able to use her wits in a situation that many assumed would be a save the princess type ordeal. This, however...

This is simply too much for poor beautypone to bear!! post-20419-0-33076400-1419990832.png

Knowing Rarity, though, she immediately rushed to the aid of Big Mac and ripped that confused venom symbiote straight off of his body and put him in some new duds to suit his style perfectly  :grin2: 

large.png

Good as new! :D

• Brohoof 9

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Rarity and her lovely eyes.

rarity_by_dutroux-d4jw8g2.png

Especially in this picture they are not only beautiful like the cloudless azure sky on a clear winter day, but they emanate a benevolence and sweetness that one seldom sees in a piece of art. Somehow this soft and friendly expression just captures my gaze and makes me smile.

It is what makes Rarity, Rarity.

Not only the physical beauty. The body that could as well have been hewn with deep care and love from a great master sculptor from the finest white marble.

Not only the striking eyes, shaped like the finest and most intricately cut sapphire gems. Reflecting the light in a rainbow hue of colour.

Not only the deep, royal purple mane. Carefully tended and gently coiffured. Smimmering like the finest silk and smelling of lavender.

What makes Rarity, Rarity is the loveliness of her heart. A beautiful heart. Forgiving and caring. The only thing more beauteous than her physical gorgeousness... Her soul... Her spirit... Her essence...

It is this what makes her a noble princess. And the pony i love so much.

• Brohoof 10

I'll share a couple of Rarity-related merchandises here.

Rarity nail polish from Hot Topic:

post-30335-0-19057100-1426210722_thumb.jpg

A Rarity toy that's wearing glasses and also has a measuring tape. @Obsidian Sky , I'm not sure if you own this toy, but it looks a lot like your avatar. :D

post-30335-0-47914000-1426210961_thumb.jpg

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 7

Raridee has the prettiest eyes out of all the ponies, to be honest. If you look into them long enough, they're pretty much hypontizing :D

844453__safe_rarity_cutie+mark_part+of+a

Now, look deep into those eyes while listening to this song and tell me that they aren't all-consuming and mesmerizing to the point of mind control :D

• Brohoof 9

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies