Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I was eventually persuaded to favor Sunset Shimmer over Pinkie Pie. Maybe you don't work that way, but I'm the kind of guy who appreciates personal and anecdotal insight from others on the reasons behind a certain character's popularity. If I find reasons that make sense or if I find ones that are completely new to me and intrigue me, then there is a good chance that I'll start looking at the character in a new or at least more reasonable light. I am open-minded person and I've proven to myself time and time again―through my investigative experience in finding what interests me―that it is very easy for me to get interested in so so many things  :derp:

While discovering yourself the best pony tastes can change out of nowhere. When I came here I was Fluttershy fan, and that was because I didnt know who I was I saw myself the way other people saw me. Shy character with no depth, so Fluttershy was obvious choice for me to start finding out who I really am.

As time passed I lurked everywhere to see what is going on with me I tested different things with myself to see what it felt like. You dont learn without  any mistakes. I made plenty, but today this day. The mistakes are past and I see one true woman in my life. The one that can help me the most at this point of my life. The girl with a purple hair and white fuzzy coat.

I didnt see it instantly but when I saw the passion here on this fan club I realized that that there is something in this character to gather over 10 000 posts.

rarity_by_cosplaypony-d8muyl1.jpg

Where does White Diamonds post this stuff? I need to go follow him/her.  :rarity:

She posts them in her tumblr blog RariJack daily. http://rarijackdaily.tumblr.com/

You gotta really admire that she posts this amazing art daily there 

• Brohoof 11

While discovering yourself the best pony tastes can change out of nowhere. When I came here I was Fluttershy fan, and that was because I didnt know who I was I saw myself the way other people saw me. Shy character with no depth, so Fluttershy was obvious choice for me to start finding out who I really am.

As time passed I lurked everywhere to see what is going on with me I tested different things with myself to see what it felt like. You dont learn without  any mistakes. I made plenty, but today this day. The mistakes are past and I see one true woman in my life. The one that can help me the most at this point of my life. The girl with a purple hair and white fuzzy coat.

I didnt see it instantly but when I saw the passion here on this fan club I realized that that there is something in this character to gather over 10 000 posts.

img-3606313-1-rarity_by_cosplaypony-d8mu

She posts them in her tumblr blog RariJack daily. http://rarijackdaily.tumblr.com/

You gotta really admire that she posts this amazing art daily there 

I  used to be sole-ley a flutterfan, but now I'm leaning toward twilight too. I think I identify with her extreme social awkness

• Brohoof 7

Rarity the angel of beauty descending from the skies :grin2:

can_change_everything_by_asika_aida-d8n2

To begin her generous mission making everyone more fabulous and beautiful :rarity: , giving them more courage and support them to pursue for their dreams :rarity:

:proud:

• Brohoof 10

Rarity uses sexy eye wink. ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! Obsidian faints...

rarity___one_layer_challenge_by_rain_ame

I actually dont know what she is doing in that picture... Well, apart from being absolutely gorgeous of course... But she always is that! Still, her beauty never gets old, just as much as her character gets never old. A character even more beautiful as her body. :rarity:

• Brohoof 12

Nu, you mustn't faint ... you'll miss more time with Rares! Then again there is always dreamland. <3

ie2zwl.jpg

• Brohoof 12

img-3607273-1-rarity___one_layer_challen

I actually dont know what she is doing in that picture... Well, apart from being absolutely gorgeous of course... But she always is that! Still, her beauty never gets old, just as much as her character gets never old. A character even more beautiful as her body. :rarity:

WooHoo also faints... It's Double Effective!

A stroll in the park

856920__safe_solo_rarity_looking+at+you_

• Brohoof 10

^ Unbearably cute! <3333333

Aye, great thing about Rariart is that it takes so many forms. That one above was naturally adorable, just as this one is naturally badass. 

img-2355100-1-holy_crab__by_raikoh_illus

• Brohoof 12

Rarity attending this fabulous party=)=)=) :grin2:  She needs some fresh air so she goes to the balcony  :rarity:

at_the_gala_by_swomswom-d8m2b95.jpg

Looks like someone kept an eye on her and is now offering a glass of refreshing drink to the fabulous one  :pout: I wonder who that person is :please:  

• Brohoof 9

img-3607273-1-rarity___one_layer_challen

While it didn't make me faint, it increased my "O///O" factor, rendering my ice powers weak and fragile due to internal heat from excitement? Or is it embarrassment? IDK exactly how I feel when I look at lovely Rares but I get all blushy and akward. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 6

Aye, great thing about Rariart is that it takes so many forms. That one above was naturally adorable, just as this one is naturally badass. 

Not only true for art of her, Rarity herself is amazingly flexible!

She can be so adorable that she melts hearts by the dozen. Be as gorgeous as the setting sun over the sky-blue ocean, beautiful in body and spirit. She can be artistic and creative without limit and create the most lovely masterpieces like it is filly play. She can be sweet and caring, giving away what she values herself greatly to make others fabulous, happy and content. She can be brave and badass, defending her friends and what she believes in with strength and stubbornness. She can be sexy and alluring to such an degree that whole legions of ponies are warm wax in her slender hooves. She can be smart and business savvy, using all her expertise to make her boutique a truly grand and famous place, all the while not sacrificing her humble origins and her friends. She can be elegant and graceful, like a swan floating on a clear and shimmering lake.

Isnt she just the very best of all diminutive equines?

A true goddess...

crystal_rarity_by_mapony240-d85ogpi.jpg

• Brohoof 12

Not only true for art of her, Rarity herself is amazingly flexible!

She can be so adorable that she melts hearts by the dozen. Be as gorgeous as the setting sun over the sky-blue ocean, beautiful in body and spirit. She can be artistic and creative without limit and create the most lovely masterpieces like it is filly play. She can be sweet and caring, giving away what she values herself greatly to make others fabulous, happy and content. She can be brave and badass, defending her friends and what she believes in with strength and stubbornness. She can be sexy and alluring to such an degree that whole legions of ponies are warm wax in her slender hooves. She can be smart and business savvy, using all her expertise to make her boutique a truly grand and famous place, all the while not sacrificing her humble origins and her friends. She can be elegant and graceful, like a swan floating on a clear and shimmering lake.

Isnt she just the very best of all diminutive equines?

A true goddess...

img-3607553-1-crystal_rarity_by_mapony24

The sexiness is blinding! But my eyes are in love with such a sight! post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 6

The sexiness is blinding! But my eyes are in love with such a sight! img-3607622-2-post-25189-0-98096400-1405

Indeed , indeed!

How can one not be utterly smitten with adoration when laying eyes upon our lovely lady Rarity and her delicate charms?post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

oh_hello_there_by_taliesin_the_dragoon-d

I for one are willingly enthralled by her allure... :pout:

That's not how you lift, Rarity... -_-

But how else would one do it? You surely dont think that Rarity should lift it with her hooves! They are delicate and sensitive, and not at all suitable for such menial tasks.post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

No, no... Her hoofsies have to be caressed and kissed gently... Thats what they are for... Thats what they deserve...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 11

Indeed , indeed!

How can one not be utterly smitten with adoration when laying eyes upon our lovely lady Rarity and her delicate charms?

img-3607804-2-oh_hello_there_by_taliesin

I for one are willingly enthralled by her allure... :pout:

But how else would one do it? You surely dont think that Rarity should lift it with her hooves! They are delicate and sensitive, and not at all suitable for such menial tasks.

No, no... Her hoofsies have to be caressed and kissed gently... Thats what they are for... Thats what they deserve...

You're probably right. besides, I don't think Rarity is into weightlifting. She might be more into Yoga.

tumblr_nd64ep4bdU1tlqckyo1_1280.png

Looks like Applejack became Pretzeljack

• Brohoof 10

You know... I can't really put my finger on why, but Rarity has been growing on me lately, which made me think to drop in here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I didn't like her before or anything of the sort. It's just that I've been thinking about her more than usual as of late and there just seems to be something kindred there, despite few evident similarities in personality between her and myself. This isn't bad thing, maybe even a good thing depending on how you look at it, but it is definitely a wee bit perplexing.  :confused:

Even though I'm not very fond of Sparity, they do look cute together

I seem to be one of exceedingly few fans of Sparity.  :mustache:

• Brohoof 12