Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

You know... I can't really put my finger on why, but Rarity has been growing on me lately, which made me think to drop in here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I didn't like her before or anything of the sort. It's just that I've been thinking about her more than usual as of late and there just seems to be something kindred there, despite few evident similarities in personality between her and myself. This isn't bad thing, maybe even a good thing depending on how you look at it, but it is definitely a wee bit perplexing.  :confused:

I seem to be one of exceedingly few fans of Sparity.  :mustache:

i had much the same experience, except mine was triggered by a dream.

• Brohoof 5

well, its back in these pages of fanclubbing... somewhere. ahh, here it is.

rarity has become one of my favorite ponies just recently. before, she was just another of the mane six. she had her own quirks, her own weak and strong points. then, i dream about her. nothing nsfw, completely pg rated. get your minds out of the gutter.   >_> anyway, somehow she's in my head, and she won't leave. not that i'm complaining, mind you. it's made me pay more attention to how she talks, acts, and moves when i watch the show. but the funny thing is, i remember the dream perfectly, and i can't usually recall more than half of any given dream. why this is, i have no idea.   :huh:

and another detail i added later. 

a really funny thing is, in the dream, she didn't look that much like rarity. but i was (and still am) certain that she was rarity.  :confused:
  • Brohoof 6

Rarity looks like an 80's rockstar here. :D

attachicon.gifrock_and_roll_rarity_by_lazypixel-d6g64d2.png

Even when disheveled, I still wanna hold Rarity that mane. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

I wish I knew if I dream about Rarity or not. Unfortunately, I seldom remember my dreams. The last dream I remember was an Applejack dream and not a Rarity dream. 

Don't worry, you'll get it. Don't give up!

• Brohoof 6

I've never dreamt about ponei befre. And the few i do hae are mosty watching non existant episodes.  Seems my brian to cncert in the world o reality to have a blody iagination huh.

I think it'd be harder to list the people who wouldn't cuddle with the best pony ever.

Rarisnuggles = Total bliss

rarity_print_by_sokolas-d6g7x7b.jpg

• Brohoof 9

You know... I can't really put my finger on why, but Rarity has been growing on me lately, which made me think to drop in here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I didn't like her before or anything of the sort. It's just that I've been thinking about her more than usual as of late and there just seems to be something kindred there, despite few evident similarities in personality between her and myself. This isn't bad thing, maybe even a good thing depending on how you look at it, but it is definitely a wee bit perplexing.  :confused:

Its something that i noticed happens very often when it comes to Rarity, she tends to slowly make her way into many peoples heart after a while, if the person in question keeps an open heart and mind that is.

Rarity has a lot of character, and a lot of relateable, or desireable qualities. In my case i connect to her artistic and dramatic traits, and would love to be more like her when it comes to generosity, work ethics, sweetness, grace and social adeptness.

She is the pony i feel kindred with, and at the same time she kinda is my role model.

And she has even more virtues than that, but also her failings, which makes her interesting and relateable. For me the most relateable and interesting in the whole show. I am happy with her together when she is. I am heartbroken when she is sad. My hope is with her when she struggles.

You should just let it happen, you know? You will gain a lot from her. Like i did. :pout:

sparkly_rarity_by_sleepyheadkl-d711xo9.g

Hope to see you more often in here in the future, Artemis.post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

• Brohoof 8

You know... I can't really put my finger on why, but Rarity has been growing on me lately, which made me think to drop in here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I didn't like her before or anything of the sort. It's just that I've been thinking about her more than usual as of late and there just seems to be something kindred there, despite few evident similarities in personality between her and myself. This isn't bad thing, maybe even a good thing depending on how you look at it, but it is definitely a wee bit perplexing.   :confused:

I seem to be one of exceedingly few fans of Sparity.   :mustache:

She really grows her way into peoples hearts. :pout:  People maybe judge her early when they see her, because if you only take a glance at her character you may think "Yea she is one of those fashion girl stereotypes". If you don't be open minded and give her a chance you'll only see what you want to see.  

But the truth is that she is nothing like those silly stereotypes , the pure kindness and passion glows from her heart. She helps you when you are in need, gives you courage and makes you feel better inside. She is very successful in the fashion world and very talented artist, but she doesn't brag.  

She does her best to make ponies around her feel more special and appreciated, she is the angel behind you protecting you.

coffee_on_the_terrace__by_danmakuman-d6c

I had no idea what real beauty was before, but then i saw Rarity :proud:  

• Brohoof 8

You know... I can't really put my finger on why, but Rarity has been growing on me lately.

Good, Artemis. Good.

Praise her.

EDIT: Oh right, I nearly forgot. Obligatory pic~

large.jpeg

Being a designer seems to have its perks.

• Brohoof 9

"Oh Applejack! You simply have to try this mud mask! Its positively formidable!" *splat*post-25189-0-25411700-1423917982.png

689925__safe_rarity_applejack_alternate+

"Ewww! Ya silly, gorgeous pony! Dont ya think ye would like some of that stuff yourself?" *splat*post-25189-0-30814400-1406024158.png

"Oh, you adorable ruffian! Thats not how you treat a lady! I think i have to teach you a lesson in courtesy"! *splat*post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

"Ya know what? How do ya like tha say?... IT! IS! ON!"post-25189-0-52301500-1406024376.png

And now commence the adorable and sweaty mudcuddlefight... :pout: 

• Brohoof 8