Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

It was a joke..... I think FDR was great and he was a Democrat

I'm autistic. I can't take a joke. :'( Especialy since every single political joke is towards Liberals or Democrats in a negative fashion. A lot of negative jokes are towards something I'm part of. Sorry. I'm too overly senstive. Rarity is probably anti-democrat and would call Liberals "Libtards" though knowing that everyone I fall in love with turns out to hate something about me. 

• Brohoof 3

Not really theres alot more to Communists Or Bolshevkis

I'm autistic. I can't take a joke. :'( Especialy since every single political joke is towards Liberals or Democrats in a negative fashion. A lot of negative jokes are towards something I'm part of. Sorry. I'm too overly senstive. Rarity is probably anti-democrat and would call Liberals "Libtards" though knowing that everyone I fall in love with turns out to hate something about me. 

Don't be sad :( Theres alota Republican Jokes too

Oh no! You're soaking! Come inside! (Please!)

gallery_1632_146_13363.jpg

Quagmire: GIGGITY GIGGITY GOOO!

• Brohoof 2

I haven't seen them. That's what I get for being raised in the south... Sorry. I had a bad day. :( I want to make cookies, but it's too late.

I don't know why I am afraid of Rarity hating me. She's not even real, and I'm too uncouth to get my hopes up of her liking me if she were real.

• Brohoof 1

No no no! It's not like that all....actually it might be but the text is small so you can't see it ha!

• Brohoof 1

Man, throughout these past months Rarity has been the main thing keeping me into MLPFiM, I luv er sew much... :please:

Good thing the show's coming back soon tho... can only imagine what best pony(oh and those other guys too I guess) will do next. :D

640px-Rarity_a_lady_waiting_S1E19.png

• Brohoof 7

:D :D :D I HAVE AN EXCELLENT IDEA FOR AN EPISODE OF MY LITTLE PONY!!! :D :D :D 

Staring: Best Pony. (AKA. Rarity)

A donkey can't help but believe that she's ugly, and Rarity wants to make her feel beautiful in any way she can. 

A fanfiction would be nice, too. 
  • Brohoof 6

:D :D :D I HAVE AN EXCELLENT IDEA FOR AN EPISODE OF MY LITTLE PONY!!! :D :D :D

Staring: Best Pony. (AKA. Rarity)

A donkey can't help but believe that she's ugly, and Rarity wants to make her feel beautiful in any way she can. 

A fanfiction would be nice, too. 

That sounds a really good idea. :grin2:  :rarity:

Thing that Rarity does the best, making other ponies shine and feel fabulous and more comfortable of themselves. 

rarity__s_design_by_greenauroras-d5oubc6

A true beauty shines from inside, but people cant often times see it, Rarity makes them look just as beautiful in outside that they are on the inside. So they themselves can notice it too :grin2:

Jewel pony herself couldn't be a better example her limitless beauty on the outside resembles her infinite lovely generous beautiful passion in her heart<3

• Brohoof 8

What My Little Pony would be like without Rarity. 

Not only would her friends be absolutely devastated, but who would make other ponies feel special and beautiful without her?

And, not to forget, seeing how much Rarity brings herself in when it comes to important festivities, and the general beauty of Ponyville, im sure it would look a lot like this after she would not be able to beautify it anymore.

a-ghost-town-4.jpg

A world without Rarity would be a bleak place... But luckily for us its a world we need not suffer!

tumblr_m17dml1KP81r3k1m8o1_500.png

• Brohoof 9

So much left to do before the Convention. I know I am overusing this gif. I don't care. This is me right now. 

img-3624325-1-img-2688329-1-Fy69KoZ.gif

Rarity's hyperventilating is so powerful it affects anypony behind her.

• Brohoof 6

I am not longer a Rarity fan. I'm a Democrat. :( I hate Rarity now. 

Especialy since every single political joke is towards Liberals or Democrats in a negative fashion. A lot of negative jokes are towards something I'm part of. Sorry. I'm too overly senstive. Rarity is probably anti-democrat and would call Liberals "Libtards" though knowing that everyone I fall in love with turns out to hate something about me. 

I don't think ponies even have political standpoint, politics is something that apparently doesn't exist in Equestria...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 8

As an artist, designer and cosmopolitan mare, Rarity is always ready and willing to try out new things!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

Like this gothic inspired outfit, for example! Maybe the next big thing in Canterlot?

rarity_by_hugglemistress-d5x4yjy.jpg

I for one quite fancy it... :pout:

• Brohoof 14

RARITYYYYYYYYY, WOW, I haved alot of work to do her :)

Speed Art

img-3624867-1-large.jpg

Amazing!!

As an artist, designer and cosmopolitan mare, Rarity is always ready and willing to try out new things!

Like this gothic inspired outfit, for example! Maybe the next big thing in Canterlot?

img-3625163-1-rarity_by_hugglemistress-d

I for one quite fancy it... :pout:

I guess black is the new... white?

• Brohoof 6