Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

If there is a beauty contest in Equestria, Rarity would win by a landslide. 

attachicon.gifblue love seat.jpg

It's the truth!!! So pretty pony she is <3<3 :grin2:  :grin2:  She could totally be a model in Equestria and outcast Fleur de Lis, and also design the prettiest clothes too :rarity:  She is a complete package! :pout:  

rarity_by_alumx-d6y5v45.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hey everypony! long time no see! i have not been on the site for some reasons which i want to change becuase i simply love this place. i remember back when i left the rarity fan group was around 5k posts, and damn we have grown and been active. its good to be back! feel free to add me if you wanna talk at all or anything!

• Brohoof 5

UpDC1XB.png

Treating strangers like your friend gives you the best reward, a smile to brighten up your day and theirs because in the long run Generosity and kindness can be the best thing for you and others.

Hey everypony! long time no see! i have not been on the site for some reasons which i want to change becuase i simply love this place. i remember back when i left the rarity fan group was around 5k posts, and damn we have grown and been active. its good to be back! feel free to add me if you wanna talk at all or anything!

YAY =)=)=)=)=)=) good to see you back my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2: This site sure is wonderful, changed my life for the better and I don't remember last time I felt this good.

rarity_by_lulii999-d714lff.jpg

• Brohoof 4

"Dudes. Rarity is ams likes totallys black metals."  

That pick reminds me of this quite fascinating style of art I saw the other day =)=)=)=)=)=)=) :pout:  

rarity_fractal_type_thingy_by_internatio

Lets see what Rarity thinks :pout:

rarity_by_turtlefarminguy-d796hph.png

Whats better Than one happy pony unicorn white beautiful Rarity<3

nice_weather_we_re_having____by_dimfann-

Spike in paradise :mustache:

Rarity and her cute jewel colored pretty smartphone cute touchscreen<3 :pout:

rariphone_by_fralininin-d7d74ei.jpg

Probably browsing MLPForums :please: latest pony fashion trends!! YAY =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

Posting this off my android, if this works it will be a first

ooh =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I was gonna post that photo its so Fabulous!!!!! =)=)=)=)=) :pout:  :pout:

fabulous_gonna_fabulous_by_13era-d539lt2

I Do wonder what a Rarity episode will be like this season, which focus on cutie marks and all. WEll exepct the few i know are coming and just shaking head at.

I don't know about the episodes =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) but Raritys cutiemark is pretty =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) 3 Jewel diamonds =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) diamonds are always pretty =)=)=)=)=) :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

rarity_by_xeella-d5ltaxy.png

• Brohoof 5

During this season it's summer, Rarity can wear sunglasses including the beautiful hat. Also, stay cool from the sun's light too.  :)

• Brohoof 3

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

During this season it's summer, Rarity can wear sunglasses including the beautiful hat. Also, stay cool from the sun's light too.  :)

Summer time is happy time for Rarity because It's time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=) when you can have happy relaxing sun time at the beach with all the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)YAY :pout:  :pout:

rarity_beach_wip_by_clovercoin-d6h7wug.p

In summer the =)=)=)=) nature is blooming too =)=)=)=)=)=) and its so pretty outside =)=)=)=)=) sometimes you just have to go gallop in the happy woods!! and have fun times=)=)=)=) :please:

57380c014bbfa16e0b249f8e2e5c34b3-d5954it

• Brohoof 5

Unfortunately cant pull her tail and mane and she not afraid tickle.

I think the person who made the game will edit more features into it later =)=)=)=)=)=) in that version you can boop her tiny nose, touch her ear =), touch her eye, touch her 3 hooves, and touch the lamp. =) *hug =)

but i mean who doesn't want to boop her cute tiny pretty pony nose<3 :grin2:  :grin2:

sweetie_boops_rairty_by_bigshot232-d7bba

• Brohoof 7

Sweetie Belle broken her cutie mark crusader pony dress,  she cant go crusading with her pony friends in broken equipment!! :pout:

a_simple_repair_by_raunchyopposition-d5x

But Rarity the sister pony offers her the help she needs and is fixes the tiny dress ==)=)=)=)=)=) :rarity:

after that its sister  hug time YAY!!!!! :grin2:

oh__my_sweetie_by_danmakuman-d5r5i8e.png

Pretty awesome photo here :D Rarity's cutiemark by sunlight<3 :grin2:

post-33801-0-06736100-1433727557_thumb.j

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/130452-natures-cutie-mark/

• Brohoof 7

For me, one of the most interesting things about Rarity is the total contrast between her parents and she. No doubt they are wonderful ponies, but they show no sign of the refinement and sophistication of their eldest daughter. It's almost as if she's tried to be the complete opposite of her parents.

post-2257-0-28619900-1433768136_thumb.png

Oh, PS - error in above picture - "Tom Selleck" is definitely a unicorn!

• Brohoof 8

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

For me, one of the most interesting things about Rarity is the total contrast between her parents and she. No doubt they are wonderful ponies, but they show no sign of the refinement and sophistication of their eldest daughter. It's almost as if she's tried to be the complete opposite of her parents.

attachicon.giftumblr_mk4qbnuvve1r8z5dfo1_500.png

Yea and when you look her dad, he looks more like a country pony, 

161610.jpg

Could be that he is working on that mill over there, and they live on other of those two houses. I think Rarity clearly  clearly had the passion and interest for fashion, and she wanted to reach that goal. 

post-28950-0-52741600-1427583350.gif

Started sewing on a young age, clearly chose her path early and didn't give up. and she said on that episode,

"Nice!? but I want them to be spectacular, maybe I am not supposed to be fashionista afterall."

The dresses were already fabulous she could've just accepted that and be happy, but she had set herself the standards. That is what separates those who succeed from those who don't she won't be happy until her work is perfect.  I think it's beautiful and quite amazing.

It would be interesting if they delved deeper into her backstory in the show.

• Brohoof 6