Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Despite all of Rarity freak outs, i have to say the diamond dog one still stands a my fav to this day. 
"stop whining pony!"
"i am not whining, i am complaining." Ah only in restorpect do you see it as her using her business skills there 

• Brohoof 5

Despite all of Rarity freak outs, i have to say the diamond dog one still stands a my fav to this day. 

"stop whining pony!"

"i am not whining, i am complaining." Ah only in restorpect do you see it as her using her business skills there 

This was one of the first episodes I've seen and it really shot Rarity up on my favorite pony list.  I may of seen it WAYYY too much, but I still love it.

The dogs still haunt Rarity to this very day

full.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Rarity respresents the creator which si a stark contrast to Applejack who mostly just a hard worker.  To be fair they do just as much arhd work as each other just different feilds.   Still why does Rarity want tob e Cantlrot nobel..they are stuck up sheep..well expect for Fancy pants..(minus Princess spike)

• Brohoof 1

Fabulous

sig-4705421.img-3076067-1-tumblr_ltockhh

Only 11 days until Halloween! :D

And only 2 days (or 1 day, depending on your time zone), until Nightmare Night.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 5

She's definitly one the cutest ponies i 've ever seen. Just look at her beautyful huge and cute eyes. Thanks to all those memes and gifs that made her more cute.

Awwwwww WHAT CUTE MEMES :D thank you for posting these^^ i wanna snuggle her now too x3

• Brohoof 2

Our Fabulous New Overlord:

^^^ My favorite pony AND with armor, one of my greatest weaknesses? This is amazing!!  :D

I only know about Magic: The Gathering through the Internet, but those bronies who play the game and are familiar with Elspeth might find this depressing.

^^^ Rarity. In. Elspeth's. Attire. Eeee!! LOVE this, especially as quite a fan of MTG! Ahh, it suits her well! 

Anyway, freak out over.  Time for more Rarity!

660795__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_crossov

• Brohoof 6