Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

I wonder when shy will have an episode this season. Everyone else had eps already, but she hasn't yet xD Hopefully she'll have one soon...

It's already confirmed that this next coming episode is pretty much Fluttershy based.

Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

You know, that would suit marvelously to Fluttershy

sig-4540365.sig-4539991.PrincessFlutters

Wow!!! She's soo stunningly beautiful in this picture. Even more so than she already is. Can Hasbro please make Alicorn Fluttershy a reality? Even if they don't though she can be my princess any day. :squee: Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

There was another fluttershy plays video, but it's part 2 of fluttershy plays nintendogs. I would imagine if fluttershy had a dog to take care of other than AJ's dog, winona. I would imagine if vannamelon did fluttershy plays nintendogs & cats video.

I wonder when shy will have an episode this season. Everyone else had eps already, but she hasn't yet xD Hopefully she'll have one soon...

I've heard through the Youtube grape vine that the next episode will be about Fluttershy's brother; so yea, next episode :D yay!

• Brohoof 1

I've heard through the Youtube grape vine that the next episode will be about Fluttershy's brother; so yea, next episode :D yay!

I'm super psyched for this episode to happen because I've been waiting years for an episode focusing on her family. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

• Brohoof 1

I'm super psyched for this episode to happen because I've been waiting years for an episode focusing on her family. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

And here I was worried about Rainbow's family.

This coming episode with Fluttershy's brother should be interesting.

And here I was worried about Rainbow's family.

This coming episode with Fluttershy's brother should be interesting.

I personally thought we saw a member of Rainbow's family in a flashback in an episode focusing on the Equestria Games. I think it was when she was a filly hoping that the games would be hosted by Cloudsdale. Remember the pony whose shoulders she was sitting on? He appeared to have a similar rainbow mane and a slightly darker blue coat. I think he was her dad or older brother.

I personally thought we saw a member of Rainbow's family in a flashback in an episode focusing on the Equestria Games. I think it was when she was a filly hoping that the games would be hosted by Cloudsdale. Remember the pony whose shoulders she was sitting on? He appeared to have a similar rainbow mane and a slightly darker blue coat. I think he was her dad or older brother.

Rainbow Blaze? Yeah, I'm thinking that's her dad.

We saw him again in "Hearths Warming Tail" quite recently, but he's just a background character just like Twilight Velvet and Night Light used to be. I was really hoping to see some sort of story involving him, and I've always been anxious to see Rainbow Dash's mom make an appearance.

• Brohoof 1

Well, tomorrow's the big day we get to see Fluttershy's family in the show.

I already made the FC for Fluttershy's brother last night. I hope it's as enjoyable as it looks.

• Brohoof 1

So, everypony here is looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I'm looking forward to it too. It's about time we get to see more of each of the mane six's family. Come to think of it until now, we hadn't seen Fluttershy's family.

I can already tell this is gonna be a good episode.

• Brohoof 2