Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

FlutterGuy:

sig-4672946.flutterguy_by_iacon-d48hpqz.

I once thought that would the last time I would ever hear the Flutterguy voice. Words cannot describe how surprised and happy I was, when I watched Filli Vanilli. 

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

I once thought that would the first and last time I would ever hear the Flutterguy voice. Words cannot describe how surprised and happy I was, when I watched Filli Vanilli. 

Flutterguy is one of my favorite jokes in the series:

• Brohoof 1

Flutterguy is one of my favorite jokes in the series:

Spike: We got Hairity, Spitty Pie, Rainbow Crash, Appletini, Flutterguy, and...I got nothing. 

One Youtube commenter suggested Twilight Speckle. 

• Brohoof 1

I still wonder what's it like if there are other fluttershy crossovers Like Fluttershy & pokemon. I know there was a fluttershy & kirby crossover, but I'd like to see more of that as well. The other Fluttershy Cross I'd like to see is Fluttershy & yo-kai watch.

• Brohoof 1

I relate to Fluttershy, I'm nervous, quiet talking, and good with cute animals. And I'm not joking either. And I'm not trying to be a wanna be either, I literally relate to her. That's why I think she's the best pony the only difference is that I have a love for Disco music.

• Brohoof 3

I relate to Fluttershy, I'm nervous, quiet talking, and good with cute animals. And I'm not joking either. And I'm not trying to be a wanna be either, I literally relate to her. That's why I think she's the best pony the only difference is that I have a love for Disco music.

I'm like that too, but I relate to fluttershy other than cute animals. I'm mostly nervous around people when it comes to making friends and expressions and I'm a quiet-type person.

Fluttershy is my personal favorite out of the Mane Six. I relate to all of them in one way or another and Fluttershy is no different. I have her kind nature, love for animals and nature, and, before I even knew that she used it, I used to employ "The Stare" on any pet who would misbehave and it worked pretty well. I don't incorporate it as much nowadays, but still worth mentioning.

Look how cute she looks holding a sword :wub:

sig-4675431.large.jpeg

Cute and a bad*** at the same time. I definitely know I'm in love. :3 :yay: Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 2

I still wonder what's it like if there are other fluttershy crossovers Like Fluttershy & pokemon. I know there was a fluttershy & kirby crossover, but I'd like to see more of that as well. 

df9935596f5f0121badb0911abaaa144-d6due9z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrosMLjmbT4

Yes, for a Kirby 64 crossover, I would love to see an MLP version of Miracle Matter. 

Here's an idea of mine of what that would look like:

1. Miracle Matter in its original form is a black Icosahedron with blue eyes, meant to represent a Changeling.

2. Its Fire form is an angry Pinkie Pie face when she says "Nobody breaks a Pinkie promise!" 

3. Its Ice form is Fluttershy with a group of butterflies (instead of ice shards) flying around her

4. Its Rock form is an Applejack face, trying to crush Kirby with apples, instead of rocks.

5. Its Electric form is Rainbow Dash on a dark cloud, shooting lots of lightning

6. Its Bomb form is Twilight Sparkle, sending four orbs in bubbles with her unicorn magic

7. Its Needle form is Rarity with lots of thread needles

8. Its Cutter form is Spike, trying to ram Kirby with his spiked head.

• Brohoof 3

I've seen the fluttershy plays pokemon go video. It's kind of funny how she nicknamed the pokemon. The other fluttershy plays video I'd like to see are kirby games, animal crossing, and Yo-Kai Watch. The other Fluttershy plays video that I saw was Fluttershy plays cooking mama and Nintendogs, but I wish I would've seen Fluttershy plays nintendogs & cats.

What's more cute and adorable is Fluttershy with all the cute pokemon. I did see the other MLP and pokemon crossover picture, but I don't think i can find that. It's the one that fluttershy dressed as a pokemon trainer and has one of the region(s) starter pokemon.

• Brohoof 1