Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

8 hours ago, Feather Scribbles said:

(Gosh darn it! Are there any mare fan clubs that are not yet posted? :okiedokieloki:)

Trust me, if the character exists in the show; then there is a fan club on this website for them.

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

Trust me, if the character exists in the show; then there is a fan club on this website for them.

And characters not in the show, and things that are in the show that aren't characters (like tom the rock)

• Brohoof 3

Here's 2 fluttershy pictures from dA watch

Commission Fluttershy

Flutterlestia anypony?

Sad Flutterz

Looks like fluttershy needs some love or I could say nopony makes our cute and adorable pony cry. Fluttershy is tagged on this picture though.

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yellow pony and books.

I guess that Angel is not an enthusiast of reading. ^_^

Or is simply sleepy... He looketh like one ready to hit the couch with his face :D

• Brohoof 1

Just to throw this out there, has anypony here ever come across a post asking "Would you rather have Pony Fluttershy as a pet or Human Fluttershy as a girlfriend?" anywhere on the internet?  

Spoiler

Because I have some serious problems with that post if anypony cares to hear my thoughts.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, FlutterGuy999 said:

Just to throw this out there, has anypony here ever come across a post asking "Would you rather have Pony Fluttershy as a pet or Human Fluttershy as a girlfriend?" anywhere on the internet?  

Reveal hidden contents

Because I have some serious problems with that post if anypony cares to hear my thoughts.

Nope but I wouldn’t have Fluttershy as a pet more of a great friend. :yay: calling her a pet just seems so mean. :(

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yellow pegasus spreads wings to ............fly on the trip! ;)

scan0276_by_astevenamedwolf-dcckjlu.jpg.9973bd42973825ae3abaacfbfd10a27e.jpg

a_beautiful_butterball_by_lettelauren-dccbr7k.thumb.jpg.cf34571132dfba95c96dcdee1e422a4b.jpg

fluttershy_by_dawnmagic9-dcbyvyb.png.28eca54cbde49a52485b01392d4ae5f6.png

summer_flutter_by_jadekettu-dc84yre.thumb.png.2e81e9abccdf08b8476f8156840380f8.png

3 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Hide contents

No. I haven't noticed that post. And..... Pony Fluttershy of course !:P

e083266e717523ab0ef5e5f4ce6a3bda--art-illustrations-weheartit.jpg.e794eb4f4910eaa7b765d95e21f6e5f9.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

Nope but I wouldn’t have Fluttershy as a pet more of a great friend. :yay: calling her a pet just seems so mean. :(

That was kinda one of the problems that I had with the post too.  It's like they think that just because the world views her as a pony that she can only be a pet (which I find just plain demeaning to who she is) or that she could never be somepony's girlfriend (which I find to be both shallow and closeminded).

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't think I came across that kind of question till now so to answer the question, well as a fluttershy fan, it really depends on if I have the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend or a pony girlfriend. I mean really though, I do love fluttershy no matter what she is, pony or human (EG), but I wouldn't have her as a pet (pony) or girlfriend (human / EG). I just rather have a friend like her being around with me. Fluttershy as being a cute and adorable pony is what I love the most and I would rather a fluttershy as a pony being a girlfriend more than being a pet.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
17 minutes ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

That was kinda one of the problems that I had with the post too.  It's like they think that just because the world views her as a pony that she can only be a pet (which I find just plain demeaning to who she is) or that she could never be somepony's girlfriend (which I find to be both shallow and closeminded).

You are right. I forgot to mention about that in my last post. Fluttershy as a pet sounds demeaning for me too. As a girlfriend?  ......................YES! YES! YES!:love:

fluttershy_by_deltauraart-dcc1rn5.thumb.png.0f9d1b71d2d4bebbed0c5a27a64f4b48.png

Oh. And this famous artwork fits here perfectly (BTW my wallpaper):

the_best_gift_by_bluespaceling-d9p5kof.thumb.jpg.c582ee972f1a782ec0079bc514467ab5.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4