Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

2 hours ago, FlutteringDweamz said:

Very cute Fluttershy pictures everyone :)

I have been more of a Fluttershy fan lately. A lot more of one. For awhile, I didn't like her so much, since I thought she wouldn't be a helpful character for my 'insecurity issues', however I don't think that now. Fluttershy's a timid pony who tries her hardest to be braver and more assertive in a lot of episodes. I find that very admirable. :)

I also like that she's a cute, innocent, girly character. She's girly like Rarity is, but I find she's probably more the type of girly girl I see myself as now than Rarity is. I'm not really into fashion or looking pretty as much as Rarity would be. I'm more the type of girly girl that likes cute animals, and the color pink ^_^ A lot like Fluttershy, really. Also like Fluttershy I can feel like I want my space from other people to 'do my own thing' pretty often. That could be related to the fact I have aspergers, though.....people with aspergers do find social situations unnerving and unappealing a lot of the time, i've read. I wonder how many people on the spectrum will find they like fluttershy for this reason? :3

Also, I support FlutterDash (FluttershyXRainbow Dash). And anyone who's against that couple for being same sex is not someone I wish to be friend with. I think Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash seem like they're good for each other; to me, gender doesn't matter. Just love :)

Nice to meet a fellow Aspie.  I struggle at times with certain social situations also, even years after I was originally diagnosed.  I'm also very supportive of the Flutterdash ship as I'm someone who believes that God is a God of love and anyone who's able to find someone who they love who also loves them back, regardless of gender, is pretty lucky.  I actually support Flutterdash far more than I would ever think of supporting a ship like Fluttercord.  Something that always bothered me was in the Season 4 Finale when Discord betrayed all the ponies to help Tirek get his power back, causing Flutters to break down in tears when he turned against them which is unforgivable in my mind.  There was something else about that that was bothering me for quite a while, but I could never figure out what it was.  Then I saw a video by Silver Quill where he was talking about the affect that Fluttershy had on Discord, particularly in the episode Keep Calm And Flutter On.  He mentioned that, near the end of the episode when she denied her friendship with him after he took advantage of it, Discord was forced to choose between absolute freedom or the first real connection he'd ever had.  So if he chose friendship over freedom that one time, why would he be tempted by the same thing with Tirek over a full season later?  Everypony talks about Fluttershy learning the same lesson over and over again (something I myself do not believe is true), so why does Discord get a free pass here?  Anyhoo, I've probably said too much already so I'll just end it here.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
9 hours ago, FlutteringDweamz said:

Very cute Fluttershy pictures everyone :)

I have been more of a Fluttershy fan lately. A lot more of one. For awhile, I didn't like her so much, since I thought she wouldn't be a helpful character for my 'insecurity issues', however I don't think that now. Fluttershy's a timid pony who tries her hardest to be braver and more assertive in a lot of episodes. I find that very admirable. :)

I also like that she's a cute, innocent, girly character. She's girly like Rarity is, but I find she's probably more the type of girly girl I see myself as now than Rarity is. I'm not really into fashion or looking pretty as much as Rarity would be. I'm more the type of girly girl that likes cute animals, and the color pink ^_^ A lot like Fluttershy, really. Also like Fluttershy I can feel like I want my space from other people to 'do my own thing' pretty often. That could be related to the fact I have aspergers, though.....people with aspergers do find social situations unnerving and unappealing a lot of the time, i've read. I wonder how many people on the spectrum will find they like fluttershy for this reason? :3

Also, I support FlutterDash (FluttershyXRainbow Dash). And anyone who's against that couple for being same sex is not someone I wish to be friend with. I think Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash seem like they're good for each other; to me, gender doesn't matter. Just love :)

Yay. I really like your post and the last few sentences. May Fluttershy gives you strengh and inspiration to be good pony!:squee:

Fluttershy picuture for you:

girlfrens_by_verawitch-dcd8s6q.png.e73caf657e6c079837559ade09fd8552.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

6 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Nice to meet a fellow Aspie.  I struggle at times with certain social situations also, even years after I was originally diagnosed.  I'm also very supportive of the Flutterdash ship as I'm someone who believes that God is a God of love and anyone who's able to find someone who they love who also loves them back, regardless of gender, is pretty lucky.  I actually support Flutterdash far more than I would ever think of supporting a ship like Fluttercord.  Something that always bothered me was in the Season 4 Finale when Discord betrayed all the ponies to help Tirek get his power back, causing Flutters to break down in tears when he turned against them which is unforgivable in my mind.  There was something else about that that was bothering me for quite a while, but I could never figure out what it was.  Then I saw a video by Silver Quill where he was talking about the affect that Fluttershy had on Discord, particularly in the episode Keep Calm And Flutter On.  He mentioned that, near the end of the episode when she denied her friendship with him after he took advantage of it, Discord was forced to choose between absolute freedom or the first real connection he'd ever had.  So if he chose friendship over freedom that one time, why would he be tempted by the same thing with Tirek over a full season later?  Everypony talks about Fluttershy learning the same lesson over and over again (something I myself do not believe is true), so why does Discord get a free pass here?  Anyhoo, I've probably said too much already so I'll just end it here. 

Picture of our beloved Fluttershy for you my friend:

541d67976f7ecaa1f38b97a210cff9fc--fluttershy-fandom.thumb.jpg.c0f426c324d7a1e444a888f71c90874b.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Flutterbugs.jpg

fluttershy_s_animal_abilities_meme_by_skidsftw39-d53a1i1.jpg

• Brohoof 6

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Flutterbugs.jpg

Should have turned left at Albuquerque. Love this reference.

On 7/29/2018 at 1:03 AM, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yellow pony feeling sad.

my_kind_of_love_by_impala99-d6tar84.thumb.jpg.12290797e25da470b291e13807df1f31.jpg

never_gonna_be_alone_by_learai-d3i2d1q.jpg.72733a786bef62a38593c96fe36f8c09.jpg

why_does_it_still_hurt__by_inktehkitty-d7ez3gx.jpg.b8af67765a7e6450151c1be9bbe0b2c3.jpg

14 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yellow pony feeling sad II.

element_of_kindness__by_grethzky-d9t3cc6.thumb.PNG.7ec479cb618d97906cff95830213215d.PNG

comfort_by_fluttershythekind-d664klh.png.thumb.jpeg.f3cc86252a26aa68c7e03b1aac77d848.jpeg

3_by_glltch-d5e1kkw.png.29b960fe36b43932a92965f01307bf12.png

Don't worry, Flutters, my love.  I'm here to comfort you.

• Brohoof 2

We are now observing a beautiful specinen of a pegasus mare drinking. She seems aware of our presence. We quietly observe any changes of behavior......

medium.png

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 5

11 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

We are now observing a beautiful specinen of a pegasus mare drinking. She seems aware of our presence. We quietly observe any changes of behavior......

medium.png

So peaceful and innocent.  Mind if I join you, my love?

• Brohoof 2