Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

omg I love all the beautiful artwork here. Fluttershy is really adorable, and I can relate to her shyness and such. I mean, it depends on my mood too... but there are times when I'll shut down. ;w;

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
49 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Has this been shared? If not then this is pretty cute!

It was here already. But thanks!;)

At last I've found in the darkness my pendrive so Flutershy picture for you @TheTaZe!

my_heart__s_a_stereo_sketch_by_biggerponiverse-d4cywgu.thumb.PNG.cb105eddcdfcd166f21e15b529f55253.PNG

And... what is going here? Nopony knows what is wrong with one of today picture?:dry:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

And... what is going here? Nopony knows what is wrong with one of today picture?:dry:

The legs? Methinks they ain't drawn anatomically correct...

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Was this here already? Because it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life :wub:

285142524_quietsummer.thumb.png.2d152f5b0b20b66dde1f31b4d9190256.png

I really like this picture.  :squee:  Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but, for my tastes, I actually prefer that exact type of top on girls.  The ones with only the side straps like with Ariel from The Little Mermaid.  Pretty sure she was the originator of that preference what with her seashell top as far as I'm concerned.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

The legs? Methinks they ain't drawn anatomically correct...

18.gif.9f25d43374a5736d763407482f693aad.gif

Nooo (although they really look a bit strange). I was thinking that it will be easier my friends.:toldya: Try again please.:P

2051833213_WRONGPICTURE.png.89d9a231f9d7ad428a51c9b980c544fb.png.a6a1b3462efd0b402fc3b0318d48abdd.png

Fluttershy like me srongly prefers raining weather than heat.

rainy_mood_by_theslendid-d4otqi2.JPG.14c503537603f1fe083ae269ab770b8a.JPG

h_hello__can_anybody_here_me__hello__by_zaksaturday2468-d54kr79.png.05bbe0d6427adf36c15c45d77d3bb847.png

30minutechallenge_0000_flutter_rain_by_luminaura-day9jzr.png.7d6d5726a4b6e9c9207088b5c1acb4c4.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, Celestia... (No, no, Tia, that's okay, keepest sleeping *giggles*) She hath no wings *facehoofs, flushes embarrassedly*

:D

Yaaay! A muffin for you! And don't worry I have the same problems with concentration since a few days.:twi: *hugs*

280.thumb.png.c52b1b73503b9a1715d5b994e6540117.pngya

• Brohoof 6

Very cute Fluttershy pictures everyone :)

I have been more of a Fluttershy fan lately. A lot more of one. For awhile, I didn't like her so much, since I thought she wouldn't be a helpful character for my 'insecurity issues', however I don't think that now. Fluttershy's a timid pony who tries her hardest to be braver and more assertive in a lot of episodes. I find that very admirable. :)

I also like that she's a cute, innocent, girly character. She's girly like Rarity is, but I find she's probably more the type of girly girl I see myself as now than Rarity is. I'm not really into fashion or looking pretty as much as Rarity would be. I'm more the type of girly girl that likes cute animals, and the color pink ^_^ A lot like Fluttershy, really. Also like Fluttershy I can feel like I want my space from other people to 'do my own thing' pretty often. That could be related to the fact I have aspergers, though.....people with aspergers do find social situations unnerving and unappealing a lot of the time, i've read. I wonder how many people on the spectrum will find they like fluttershy for this reason? :3

Also, I support FlutterDash (FluttershyXRainbow Dash). And anyone who's against that couple for being same sex is not someone I wish to be friend with. I think Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash seem like they're good for each other; to me, gender doesn't matter. Just love :)

• Brohoof 3