Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Happy Fluttershy Friday everyone, or Happy Earth Day for those who celebrate our planet, but nonetheless it's still Fluttershy Friday! I wonder what goes on in the pretty pink maned head of hers?

post-37139-0-71451800-1461363711_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I saw that picture on EQD's drawfriend stuff via dA. Looking at that picture makes me wanna sleep with fluttershy.

I'm pretty sure that all of us would like to sleep with her. :squee: I have no doubt in my mind that Flutters would be a very pleasant character to sleep with. Possibly the most pleasant character ever to sleep with.

• Brohoof 2

I actually tried this while introducing myself in a team meeting at work.  Could you believe that someone said "What's a Fluttershy?"  Seriously? 

I actually tried this while introducing myself in a team meeting at work.  Could you believe that someone said "What's a Fluttershy?"  Seriously? 

What can I say, She's adorable :D

If Chuck Norris says so, it is so =^.^=

post-36321-0-14891300-1461461165_thumb.jpg

post-36321-0-55176500-1461461280.jpg

post-36321-0-28654300-1461466210.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Happy Fluttershy Day today on a Friday, and I'll play Triumphal March from Aida music with a trumpet solo part for this love, kind, and adorable pony for the day! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

As long as it's "Fluttershy Day" I might as well post a pic of my favorite Fluttershy moment.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I love that moment too as it was what officially sealed her as my favorite Pony. It was such a bad@$$ moment for Flutters that made me realize how Awesome she truly is. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

YES!!! IT'S FLUTTERSHY DAY!

flutterhop.gif

My favorite pictures from artist Mrs1989:
fly_away_by_mrs1989-d9cq75o.jpg

will_you_still_love_me__by_mrs1989-d9a4e
http://mrs1989.deviantart.com/art/Fly-away-565573308
http://mrs1989.deviantart.com/art/Will-you-still-love-me-561197602

Another one of my favorites:
animegirl52p-and-animefan66_133445_7.jpg

And, because I'm an Orthodox Christian, and this day happens to be on "Good Friday" in the Orthodox calendar, I post:

11117137_858843344182133_744832545_n.jpg

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 7

Hope you guys have had a wonderful Fluttershy Day. It was so pleasing to see some of the fandom show their love, appreciation and respect for out Flutter Butter on Equestria Daily. I recently found a video that I thought would be perfect for this day. It's a song dedicated to Fluttershy and her fans recorded by a brony rapper named MC Arch. It samples a song Andrea Libman (Flutters' VA) recorded called "When Sunny Gets Blue"

Don't like rap? Here's the original version by Andrea Libman. It sounds like Fluttershy is actually singing this!

Someone also made an animation of making it seem like Fluttershy is singing this at the gala. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSstOp90gsc

HAPPY BEST PONY DAY  EVERYONE !!!!! :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

post-37139-0-41172300-1461993205_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6