Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

0b0465827685348885b97a4b03319c18.png

Silly Derpy. Ramen is for eating when it's cooked. Oh well, at least she enjoys it.  :P

Ramen is pretty good, and I'm happy to see Derpy liking it.  :yay:

• Brohoof 5

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I think Derpy is well loved and by many a fan. Personally shes one of my

fav ponies to read fanfics about long as they give her a bit of depth. Also

the whole Dr. Hooves thing is jjjuuusst way to cute not to freaking love!

Also we can also perhaps conceive that she also a single mother when

it comes to her daughter which well, you dont see that to much in the show.

DDMaternal.png

Edited by Tao
  • Brohoof 4

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

img-2995973-1-large.png

Yeah, this image belongs on my hard drive.  *Saves.*  I see this as a sort-of microcosm for what a full-length Dash and Ditzy episode would be. xD

• Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I have Fixed it for you m8.

img-3000808-2-2eanqk4.jpg

Hehehehe All-pony sounds like the class of pony for Derpy. X3

• Brohoof 4

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Behold the Glory of Derpy!

0CtWFZj.gif

Super adorable Derpy running around! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee- *heartattack*

• Brohoof 4

I have to admit, I've become quite a bit more excited about getting muffins because of Derpy

• Brohoof 3

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."