Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Daily Dashie pic :wub: full.png

Im typing this from a hospital right now, I have a serious condition that causes me to become ill if I don't have daily Rainbow injections. This tread helps me cope....

That could be bad, have another Dashie picrainbow_dash_gala_portrait_by_kp_shadows

• Brohoof 6

img-2801162-1-430901__safe_solo_rainbow+

I've been on something of a GIF hunt, as of late. xD

I've posted most of mine here before...but I could re-post them if you want the chance of seeing them again? I might have gotten more since the last time, but I don't remember... :yay:

For everyone, what are some of your favorite friendshippings involving Dash? I really like her relationship with Pinkie, and I have hopes for her and Twilight after Testing Testing, but I'm going to go with her and Fluttershy in the end. I just think it's super sweet how they've been there for each other through thick and thin for so long, even if they don't share a lot of interests. They're very good for one another  :)

img-2785622-1-640px-Butterfly_migration_

I like all her friendships with the other mane characters, although I would very much like an episode - or at least a comic - focusing on RD and Rarity doing something together.

My favorite is her one with Fluttershy, though. Like Akavi said, I'm impressed by how they've stuck together for so long despite having wildly different personalities and interests. Also found a good fanfic about it: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/53080/fluttershys-lunchroom-drama

flutterdash_cuddles_by_roliga-d5qvtna.pn

• Brohoof 4

I've posted most of mine here before...but I could re-post them if you want the chance of seeing them again? I might have gotten more since the last time, but I don't remember... :yay:

That's nice of you to offer, but you don't have to go to the trouble.  Besides, I don't mind doing the internet "legwork" lol.  It's satisfying and rewarding when I stumble upon a gem like this:

eqz2fb.gif

Though it's a shame that RD must resort to self-belly rubs.

• Brohoof 8

That's nice of you to offer, but you don't have to go to the trouble. Besides, I don't mind doing the internet "legwork" lol. It's satisfying and rewarding when I stumble upon a gem like this:

eqz2fb.gif

Though it's a shame that RD must resort to self-belly rubs.

This gif is hypnotic. :o

Must...rub...Rainbow Dash's....belly...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Have some Pixiv (A mostly Japanese site) art, guys. I've been doing some browsing: 

Okay, I'm done now. XD

What? These pictures are broken? Huh, what a loss. I'll try again.

EDIT:

I guess Pixiv isn't supported here? Sorry guys. 

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Dare I?  Do I??  (Like what I did, there lol?)

post-26550-0-02938900-1404366480_thumb.jpeg

I mean...  She's totally just a recolor of Dashie, right?  So isn't it essentially like shipping Dashie with (an admittedly far less vibrant or interesting recolor of) Dashie??  Ship Dashie with Dashie...  Is this not the ultimate ship?  The ship to end all ships. xD

• Brohoof 1