Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Magical Mystery Cure Songs

Clifford Beats

11 minutes... So that means that about half the episode was purely songs, and that's why the whole episode felt so rushed....

Alright.

11 minutes... So that means that about half the episode was purely songs, and that's why the whole episode felt so rushed....

Alright.

I don't think so. The songs were a very clever way of condensing the storyline. Telling this story with songs in one episode was already a bit strained; without them, it would've been impossible. I loved all the music from this episode, with the highlight being the "It's What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me" song. 

• Brohoof 3

I don't think so. The songs were a very clever way of condensing the storyline. Telling this story with songs in one episode was already a bit strained; without them, it would've been impossible. I loved all the music from this episode, with the highlight being the "It's What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me" song. 

Exactly. That's why it should have been a two-parter. Putting so much into one episode is silly.

Also, I agree, that song is awesome. :P

• Brohoof 3

I loved the songs in this episode, my favorite was the shortest though, (I don't know the name so I'll call it "Seeking answers") The beat just made the song more amazing. The sad piano put together with the greyness of everything made it quite epic.

• Brohoof 1

Half of the entire episode was music..

I mean, I love mah MLP FIM music and all, but this might have been jumping the shark a bit. I'm not hating or anything, but we don't need a musical. :S

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero

I don't mind the episode being a musical, I've always enjoyed musicals, and I think a MLP musical had potential. After all, most of us enjoy the songs in MLP.

However, it was not done right. The songs were cheesy and repetitive. Perhaps if the songs were better, the episode would be met with more positive reception. After all, majority of the episode was songs.

I loved all the songs in this episode, especially A True, True Friend.

If the episode aired as a two-parter giving them around 44 minutes to tell the story, then I think people would enjoy the sings a little bit more. :P

I loved the songs in this episode, my favorite was the shortest though, (I don't know the name so I'll call it "Seeking answers") The beat just made the song more amazing. The sad piano put together with the greyness of everything made it quite epic.

Its called "I've got to find a way" and it really was amazing. The songwriters have announced there is a longer version and I am sure that it will be released in some way

• Brohoof 1