Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Old Do You Think The Person Above You Is?

CandyRush

NINJA'D

Like what?

General aggression, cursing, vocabulary, teenage rebellious attitude, all that stuff. Just trying to be honest, here.

Edited by Twiliscael

Where in the wolrld did you get that number? xD Or are you just throwing out a random number for fun?

Ad for the person above, I'm guessing 18

Edited by HowlDash23

I'll go up and say 15.

I bet we're the same age.

That's alot different than the answers you said before :P

How?

Well, you've personally attacked me and called me a poser before. I'm willing to forgive you for that, don;t worry. In addition though, you curse quite a bit. Seem kind of elitist in music choice, but I'll give you credit for not really being one. Almost act like you're above everyone else. General teenage rebellious attitude. Stuff like that.

Hey, I'm not trying to say this to piss you off or anything. Maybe you can improve upon it?

I'll go up and say 15.

That's alot different than the answers you said before :P

Well, you've personally attacked me and called me a poser before. I'm willing to forgive you for that, don;t worry. In addition though, you curse quite a bit. Seem kind of elitist in music choice, but I'll give you credit for not really being one. Almost act like you're above everyone else. General teenage rebellious attitude. Stuff like that.

Hey, I'm not trying to say this to piss you off or anything. Maybe you can improve upon it?

What? When did I ever call you a poser?

What? When did I ever call you a poser?

Once I mentioned that MCR broke up and how they were a big band in my childhood and how it was a bit saddening to see them go and you said something along the lines of "Wow posers. Listen to some real music."

:C

Once I mentioned that MCR broke up and how they were a big band in my childhood and how it was a bit saddening to see them go and you said something along the lines of "Wow posers. Listen to some real music."

:C

Oh, that? I was just sick of all the MCR stuff all over the internet.

I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST OFF TOPIC POST I'LL MAKE IN THIS THREAD.

Oh, that? I was just sick of all the MCR stuff all over the internet.

Trust me, so am I. They're time was over years ago. Still doesn't give you the right to try and degrade someone for it.

Dun worry, in my book you're forgiven.

I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST OFF TOPIC POST I'LL MAKE IN THIS THREAD.

Trust me, so am I. They're time was over years ago. Still doesn't give you the right to try and degrade someone for it.

Dun worry, in my book you're forgiven.

Hmm... fair enough, I've done worse though. I once made a long A7x rant and why I get annoyed by people calling them "the modern day Iron Maiden". I got a bit of a backlash from it. I'll admit, it was very elitist of me.

Man almost dead on...then again you could just check my profile.

I shall say what I have said before, but you know what it is so there is no need to copy paste

Edited by Axegrabber