Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Your Favorite MLP Song Topic

SuperUltimateBrony

Favorite out of these?   

17 users have voted

1. 1. Just vote for which episode you prefer.

• Cutie Mark Crusaders Song
    • The Pony Everypony Should Know

Somehow making it here before DashForever.  I actually kind of liked the CMC song, or at least found it memorable.  I honestly don't remember TPEPSK very well, so CMC got my vote.

Edited by Antismurf9001

Somehow making it here before DashForever.  I actually kind of liked the CMC song, or at least found it memorable.  I honestly don't remember TPEPSK very well, so CMC got my vote.

(if linking is not allowed, sorry, I've read the global rules but there might be some I don't know)

I quite like Rarity's song more in this case because it sings to my personality.

Perhaps you should listen it over before you vote for something? =/

I'm voting for Becoming Popular, mainly because I love Rarity's singing voice and the song wasn't intentionally autotuned to sound bad like the CMC song was. Fun fact: Madeleine Peters actually couldn't sing horribly enough without electronic assistance :).

• Brohoof 3

I'm voting for The Pony Everypony Should Know. Rarity's singing was off the charts, she really hit every note on key. Plus, the CMC song did not even hold a candle to Rarity's singing about becoming popular.

While the CMC song was good despite it suppose to be bad. But I think Becoming popular was really catchy, and really well done, Rarity's singing voice is nothing to sneeze at either, its quite beautiful and she did a fabulous job on the song, not to mention I found it pretty darn catchy like I said.(Not as catchy as stuff like Art of the dress, but still really catchy.)

So I guess I'll have to give this to Becoming Popular.

Oh this is close, and it pains me to do this because it involves Rarity, but I'm going to have to go against her this time and vote for the Cutie mark Crusaders theem.  That was such a funny idea for a song, and with the visuals associated with it... I am so entertained every time I see it.

• Brohoof 1

Seems to me like there won't be much of a fight and Becoming Popular is going to win this one hands down.

I didn't really have to think about it twice, the CMC song is actually one of the only songs from the show that I don't have on my iPod while I listen to Becoming Popular at lease twice a week  :P