How Did Your Favorite Pony Become Your Favorite Pony?

Shanks

I started with Rainbow Dash, like most bronies, but then when ACW came, I completely fell for Cadence. She was just so...innocent. She had her faults and was very sensitive, but she was also a fighter, which is one of the best things I love about her and why she is best pony and sister-in-law.  

I chose Rainbow Dash because she's not as girly as all the other ponies, no offense to everyone here, but that's how I see the Mane Six. The only other non-girly pony I can think of, who also is shipped with my favorite pony, is Applejack. That's why I love the AppleDash shipping because it has my two favorite characters in it! :D

I chose my "best pony" almost completely of relatability. I'm not a jock, like RD kind of is. I'm nothing like AJ. I get excited like Pinkie, but I'm not even close to erratic. I'm like Rarity in a sense. Me and Fluttershy are similar, ish. The season 1 Twilight is almost exactly like myself.

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

(edited)

One does not choose Best Pony. Best Pony chooses you.

133462823651479.jpg

Disclaimer: No cultural ignorance/insensitivity intended.

Anyway, it just so happened that Dashie "called to me" in a way that the others didn't; something about her relentless self-confidence was really refreshing for someone like me, who was struggling with his own sense of self-worth at the time. Over time, however, Pinkie, Rarity and AJ also began calling to me, so now the four of them are all tied for Best Pony in my eyes. Although Twilight's definitely starting to edge her way in there...

Edited by The Thrashy One

I kinda just like Dashie from the begging to tell you the truth, and there is no set rule that says you HAVE to have a favorite pony, you could just like them all and not have a "best pony" type thing. The only reason I like Dashie so much is because I can relate to her to a certain degree, and because, awesome :wub:

In anycase, if you want a favorite pony, then just think what pony you are most like, and can relate to the most and go from there.

8r6aiHM.png

I can't say actually. Rarity have just always appealed to me. She is very lady-like but when it comes down to serious stuff, she won't let it get in the way. I'm actually not sure if Rarity is my favourite, I'm getting really fond of Applejack...Guess I Like Rarijack :)

gCQXV8Y.png

I am a brony, and I am proud

I really can't remember, how I picked up Rainbow Dash. Most of the time, I probably said, All, but somehow, I often think about her. And she looks cool, awesome and hot. Mayby that's why, dunno. :wub:

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

After being stabbed in the back so many times, the trait I've come to value most in a friend is Loyalty and Rainbow Dash's behavior in Griffon the Brush-Off made me like her.

But the parallel's through what she was going through in Read It and Weep and what I was feeling about entering the fandom cemented that feeling.

Hi there, @Macklin. There was already a previously existing topic for sharing how your favorite pony became your favorite pony, so I have merged yours into it.

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png