Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Experienced Animator Needed

Middnight Snack

I always wanted to take up animation, but I'm in-experienced. I'm looking for an experienced animator to teach me the ins and outs about flash, maybe some bonding here and there. I'd be really grateful if any of you could help me, and if you don't have the time I understand.

I don't mean to brag about myself or anything, but I've been screwing with flash since 2010.  Yeah, not that great of an accomplishment, but I can still answer most questions you might have.  I've done my OC's walk cycle MLP style, and I'm working on a custom animation PMV.  I can try to help if you want me to.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

i can use flash a bit i know some codes and i know the basics of it i need help to make  character select for my ponie sprite tests i have done i used the sprites from desktop ponies and i need codes i will also like some help on doing a two key code so i want my pony to fly faster while i hold shift and prest A to go left or D to go right i know the code i have animated the faster flying but i do not know how to code the keys plus to make the frames fast with out messing with all the frames but i can help with basic stuff i made a sort of test rpg i made a shop inventory level up equip buy selll walk (useing sprites) next place hit tests xp and health so i can help sort of just ask for what you want and i will see if i can answer it for you ok