Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Signatures for Everypony 2

CandyRush

Hi everypony! I'm here to satisfy all of you with some signatures. I take any kind of request. Any other signature creators can do some of the signatures. If you want to know why there is another thread for signatures it's because not all signatures get done fast enough for some picky ponies. Well my signature service is quick. I will satisfy you ponies. I'm not trying to insult the others, but I'm just saying. Well ask away, oh and here is the form for asking for a sig. If you want to know what I use to make the signatures I'll put it below the form.

Ponies:

Background:

Text:

Other:

I use pixlr editor (advanced) for putting together the background, then I use pixlr editor (express) for the text and adding like borders, stickers and stuff. In the other, tell me if you want to add some stickers, cool border, flames, just check out the pixlr (express) and you'll see all the options.

Ponies: Rainbow Dash

Background: Regular blue sky and puffy white clouds from My Little Pony.

Text: Equestria's #1 Flyer

Other: img-1191155-1-royal_wedding__rainbow_dash_by_jennieoo-d4vxfbj.pngTry to add this picture in the signature, if you can.

How fast can you get your commissions done? Cause Id like to have something with either my avatar standing on a rock over a firepit, a blend of Lunas royal guards amidst a purple, blue flaming background, a sig of my avatar with Axel from kingdom hearts with the text "Pyromaniacs since 1337" or more simply a pic of Rainbow Dash and the Wonderbolts flying past the screen, leaving a mix of rainbow and black electric smoke trails with my name embedded in it. Or more simply a pic of Cloudchaser and Flitter, cause I find them cute. I'll come back to you with a decision.

Edited by Fyrestorm

Hi again. I'd appreciate it if you could do this for me

Left side-Vector: Axel_So_Flattered.jpg

For this pic, leave out the subtitles, flames and background. I only want the character.

Right side-Vector: mlp_starfyre_by_talax-d5as4a0.png

Leave this vector as it is. Set him to the right and put Axel to the left, so it looks like they're staring at each other

Text: in medieval Gothic font, write the following: PYROMANIACS SINCE 1337 and set it in between the two vectors

Background-Vector: wall_of_fire_by_tvlookplay-d4dh1w4.jpg

For this vector, leave the crowd and the foreground/background out. Use only the flames, bring them up close to the screen, have them rise from the bottom of the sig border, make sure they're shorter than in this pic and have the other two vectors overlap them

See what you can do, and take your time. I look forward to seeing the results. Thx a million!

Edited by Fyrestorm

I'll see what I can do for all of you. I don't think I will be able to do FyreStorm's. I'm not an pro. I started about a month ago so. I'll do my best. I'll put the signatures below when I'm finished. 

FyreStorm's:

post-11877-0-42444900-1361409554.jpg

~Chaotic Lighting~:  

post-11877-0-12542900-1361409579.jpg

musharooman:

post-11877-0-59705600-1361409691.jpg

Edited by ~DerpyWhooves~

It's cool. If you find it hard just use flames as the background. What I'd like to see is the vectors overlapping them and the text in the middle.

Ok, nice try, but it's not working. Try again, this time I'll try to find you a vector that works. Maybe something Wonderbolt style. I'll find you a vector.

Sorry for thinking you a pro. Here's something easier:the_wonderbolts_with_rainbow_dash_by_mac

For this vector, get rid of the logo, put my name above the Wonderbolts and Dash in lightning font and below them, write the following text: Rainbow Dash is best Wonderbolt. Good luck and thx a million.

Edited by Fyrestorm

Okie. I'll see what I can do. I might have to cut out some of the wonderbolts to cut the logo out. Sorry dude. And I have a better idea, but it will be like your idea. YOU'LL SEE.

Hi all! I'll be making sample signature bases once a week. Whoever messages me first gets the base. I'll put whatever text you want. And some weeks I'll be showing some signatures made recently. You can take them, too. I'll have some kind of sentence on it. You'll have to message me,too! And sometimes I'll be showing off my recent work, like some signatures I made for myself or one of my friends. Well here is my new signature I made. Hope ya like.

post-11877-0-33004000-1361491610.jpg

Let's see...

Ponies: Flim and Flam

Background: Some fantastic musical contraption

Text: Optional

Other: If you could make it look like their latest scheme involves that musical contraption, it'd be awesome. I was in 'The Music Man', and they are based on Harold Hill from that play, and their song 'Trouble in River City'. It brings back memories, it does.

*Seventy-six trombones led the big parade

with a hundred and ten cornets close at hand.
They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos

the creme of every famous band!*

Edited by Descant

I would like RD and Fluttershy with big smiles and the text "Assimilation is Inevitable"

I don't know of a background; just take some creative liscense and put what you think looks good.  :lol:

Edited by grimthedevilish123