Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Friendship Express OOC

Descant

@@Kolth as Jabbermouth

@@MagicalStarRain as Star Rain

@@SørenWolf as Classy Pants 

@ as Fiera

@ as Creeping Dusk

If I've just listed you, you've been accepted. This puts us at twelve, and the last two I pick for a solid fourteen will depend on whether @ decides to play as Star Song or Flame Dancer. Since he offered.

Again, if you are ultimately not picked, I apologise and hope that you are not offended. And, should any spots open up in the roster, say, if someone drops out, I'd be more than happy to let someone fill in that spot.

Funny you should mention the Cakes...

One unicorn, One pegasus, sharing a name... (im not trying to cause trouble i just thought id share this

I know you're not trying to cause trouble, but as the parents are earth ponies here, I think they'd hold to earth pony naming customs. Which is, surnames.

Edited by Descant ♫
  • Brohoof 1

Make up your mind!  Okay, that's easily one of the simplest and coolest pony personalities I've seen. Although I'm not sure how she'd do in such a social RP. What happens if she's in a big group?

Mirror has complete control over who she decides to copy. She usually just chooses 'fun' personalities.

• Brohoof 1

@@Kolth as Jabbermouth

@ as Fiera

@ as Creeping Dusk

If I've just listed you, you've been accepted. This puts us at twelve, and the last two I pick for a solid fourteen will depend on whether @ decides to play as Star Song or Flame Dancer. Since he offered.

Again, if you are ultimately not picked, I apologise and hope that you are not offended. And, should any spots open up in the roster, say, if someone drops out, I'd be more than happy to let someone fill in that spot.

I know you're not trying to cause trouble, but as the parents are earth ponies here, I think they'd hold to earth pony naming customs. Which is, surnames.

Noooooo! Oh well, I did say it would be fine if I were the odd one out, and I'm not gonna die. Lucky you, you're not gonna die either ;) Have fun!

@

Name: String Strung

Link: In my Signature

Species: Earth Pony

Talent: Guitar

Why were you in Canterlot?: To be taught more guitar techniques

Your Region: Atlantic Standard Time

P.S. Wish there was something to inspire me to watch the show again...

Hey, what happened to the bonus accepted points of mine? :P

Anyways, if accepted, I can't post after 3:30, my time (EST), thanks to practice. Later tonight, I can.

@@Kolth as Jabbermouth

@ as Fiera

@ as Creeping Dusk

I'll keep playing as Star, I was just saying that if we really need a colt, I can play as Flame...but it looks to me like we have allot of colts.

I was just saying if we needed one I could use Flame...

• Brohoof 1

Did you forget to add me to list? Or were you unsure of whether or not I was doing it. Or is there a reason. Wutever. This post is a reminder incase you forgot.

Edit: This is just me being impatient, btw.

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~

Done!

Name: Dazzleberry

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dazzleberry-r2662

Species: Pegasus

Talent: Food (Cooking, baking, mixing, etc.)

Why is she in Canterlot? She lives there, and she wants to ride the train for relaxation purposes.

Your Region: You mean where I live? Arlington, MA.

Let me know if there's anything that needs changing!

EDIT: By the way, I'm probably going to tweak it occasionally - I'm a bit of a perfectionist.  :) 

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Name: Slide Grease

Link in signature

Talent is playing trombone, and he was in Canterlot to play for Princess Twilight's coronation.

I live in Ohio, currently in Tennessee, since I'm away from home, I will not post often

@@Opalicious and @ are accepted as Deep Freeze and Unholy Sight as the final two characters. I'll be starting the RP topic very soon.

@@Windy Scamper, @, @, @,@,@@Silver Sun@@

It is my deepest regret to inform you that you did not make the cut. Unfortunately, fourteen's the most I'm willing to take, and let me tell ya, it's been incredibly hard for me to have to choose from among all these outstanding characters. If you didn't get in, don't give up hope. If someone drops out I'd be happy to take someone in to replace them. Or if you'd prefer to send me a message about how horrible a person I am for not picking you to join, well... Go right ahead. I probably deserve it.

Edited by Descant ♫
  • Brohoof 2

@@Opalicious and @ are accepted as Deep Freeze and Unholy Sight as the final two characters. I'll be starting the RP topic very soon.

@@Windy Scamper, @, @, @,@,@@Silver Sun,

It is my deepest regret to inform you that you have not been accepted into this roleplay. Unfortunately, fourteen's the most I'm willing to take, and let me tell ya, it's been incredibly hard for me to have to choose from among all these outstanding characters. If you didn't get in, don't give up hope. If someone drops out I'd be happy to take someone in to replace them. Or if you'd prefer to send me a message about how horrible a person I am for not picking you to join, well... Go right ahead. I probably deserve it.

F**k you A**hole, I'VE BEEN IN ALL YOUR RPS AND YOU DENY ME THIS ONE TIME!?!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Nah just kidding, I'll go some sort of sleep until another RP starts. (I'll be offline untill I get interested in MLP:FIM again.

• Brohoof 2

F**k you A**hole, I'VE BEEN IN ALL YOUR RPS AND YOU DENY ME THIS ONE TIME!?!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Nah just kidding, I'll go some sort of sleep until another RP starts. (I'll be offline untill I get interested in MLP:FIM again.

You could always stick around for the Heart of the Jungle RP that will hopefully get going back up - I believe Descant is still looking for the old members to confirm their interest? Just a suggestion. :) 

• Brohoof 2

@Opalicious and @Autumn Dream are accepted as Deep Freeze and Unholy Sight as the final two characters. I'll be starting the RP topic very soon.

really? eeeeee! thank you thank you thank you! i wont let you down! oh my gosh oh my gosh! im so excited now :3

• Brohoof 3

@Windy Scamper, @TheSonicAlicorn, @~Regular aRegularPony~, @Danger Dashie,@~Chaotic Flying Ace~,@Silver Sun, @storm-fire, @PinkieDaShy,  It is my deepest regret to inform you that you did not make the cut. Unfortunately, fourteen's the most I'm willing to take, and let me tell ya, it's been incredibly hard for me to have to choose from among all these outstanding characters. If you didn't get in, don't give up hope. If someone drops out I'd be happy to take someone in to replace them. Or if you'd prefer to send me a message about how horrible a person I am for not picking you to join, well... Go right ahead. I probably deserve it.

Dayum. Those guys must be mad. Like really. That 'aRegularPony' guy must be pissed. Jk. I understand. These things happen. Besides, I can't be bothered to kill anyone right now. 

• Brohoof 1

It is my deepest regret to inform you that you did not make the cut. Unfortunately, fourteen's the most I'm willing to take, and let me tell ya, it's been incredibly hard for me to have to choose from among all these outstanding characters. If you didn't get in, don't give up hope. If someone drops out I'd be happy to take someone in to replace them. Or if you'd prefer to send me a message about how horrible a person I am for not picking you to join, well... Go right ahead. I probably deserve it.

Okay - I got it. More than fourteen characters is WAY too much - I'm surprised you're even taking this many. Well, have fun with the RP everyone! Let me know if a slot opens.

Nah I won't hate ya for me not making it I understand but FOURTEEN?! Wow! That's going to be interesting!

really? eeeeee! thank you thank you thank you! i wont let you down! oh my gosh oh my gosh! im so excited now :3

*silently brohoofs*

Dayum. Those guys must be mad. Like really. That 'aRegularPony' guy must be pissed. Jk. I understand. These things happen. Besides, I can't be bothered to kill anyone right now. 

Glad to hear my life is not currently being threatened. <3

Yeah, I understand. Iade that post in like, 2 seconds. It was bad. So, I don't feel bad, as long as everyone keeps posting at prancetons

I probably would have taken you if you'd applied sooner. But I suppose that can't really be helped, can it? Ah well. See you at Pranceton!

Okay - I got it. More than fourteen characters is WAY too much - I'm surprised you're even taking this many. Well, have fun with the RP everyone! Let me know if a slot opens.

I'm surprised too, but, I figure I'll go for it, and if it's disastrous, I'll just kick someone off the train. :3

Nah I won't hate ya for me not making it I understand but FOURTEEN?! Wow! That's going to be interesting!

To say the very least.

I'm starting the first post now. 

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

RP's up, guys. Go post, posty post post! Get on a train! Have fun on a train! Go roller-blading on a train! Go bowling on a train! Take a bubble bath on a train! Play with model trains on a train! Trainception!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/51037-the-friendship-express-rp/

• Brohoof 1

*silently brohoofs*

Glad to hear my life is not currently being threatened. <3

I probably would have taken you if you'd applied sooner. But I suppose that can't really be helped, can it? Ah well. See you at Pranceton!

I'm surprised too, but, I figure I'll go for it, and if it's disastrous, I'll just kick someone off the train. :3

To say the very least.

I'm starting the first post now. 

RP's up, guys. Go post, posty post post! Get on a train! Have fun on a train! Go roller-blading on a train! Go bowling on a train! Take a bubble bath on a train! Play with model trains on a train! Trainception!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/51037-the-friendship-express-rp/

I un brohoofed that so I could re brohoof it.

I shall make my first post right myaw. Funnily enough, I was looking at the front page when I noticed the RP topic  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

@,

Oh, One thing I forgot to ask.

Should Moonbeam and Star know each other ? They're the only two from the S.S. romantic so...yea.

I understand if you just want to leave it.

I don't see why not. Just... Like I said, keep references and drama from those past RPS to a minimum, eh?

• Brohoof 1

@,

Oh, One thing I forgot to ask.

Should Moonbeam and Star know each other ? They're the only two from the S.S. romantic so...yea.

I understand if you just want to leave it.

I don't see why not. Just... Like I said, keep references and drama from those past RPS to a minimum, eh?

You posted this just as I was making my post :P  I treated them as strangers, but if you want, I can change my post so that Moonbeam recognizes Star.

• Brohoof 1